Quick Take: Inspired Nutraceuticals LGND isn’t much of a testosterone booster but I’m still impressed. It helps both men and women get ahead of the competition by providing needed nutrients, improving physical performance, and promoting lean muscle growth. So, are you ready to become a legend? If so, let’s start the review.
- A product of inspired Nutraceuticals, LGND is dubbed as an “elite muscle potentiator”
- Manufactured for both men and women. This is something that’s uncommon in the testosterone boosting industry.
- All its ingredients are either branded, trademarked, or heavily standardized. Needless to stay, the stack is full of premium goods.
- Ashwagandha may be its only testosterone booster
- Supports lean muscle growth and physical performance
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including the Inspired Nutraceuticals website and A1 Supplements. I couldn’t find it on Amazon and GNC.
Inspired Nutraceuticals LGND Ingredients
|Calcium (as Aquamin™ Soluble, dicalcium phosphate)||43 mg|
|Ashwagandha Extract (Withania Somnifera)(Root)(KSM-66®)||600 mg|
|Aquamin™ Soluble (Seaweed derived calcium and magnesium, citric acid, malic acid)||300 mg|
|Green Tea Extract (Epicatechin 90%)||200 mg|
|Cocoa Extract (Cocoabuterol®)||100 mg|
|Astragin™ (Astralagus Membranaceus & Panax Notoginseng) (root)||50 mg|
Inspired Nutraceuticals LGND’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Calcium – To my understanding, this takes up 43 mg of Aquamin’s 300 mg dosage. According to research, Calcium further bolsters the testosterone boosts accompanied by exercise. However, 43 mg is a bit low considering you get around 415 mg of Calcium from 8 oz of plain, low fat yogurt.
Ashwagandha (KSM-66®) – Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that effectively battles stress and lowers cortisol. Moreover, this particular brand has been shown in research to boost testosterone.
Aquamin™ – As already stated, this ingredient is rich in calcium but it also has Magnesium and other trace minerals. For athletes and active men who are at risk of losing nutrients through sweat, this may be a game-changer, especially since it also seems to boost nutrient absorption.
Green Tea – Need help getting rid of stubborn belly fat? Green tea could be the answer. According to research, green tea extracts were able to enhance exercise-induced fat loss specifically in the abdominal area.
Cocoa (Cocoabuterol®) – This particular supplement is designed to burn fat through increased thermogenesis while also boosting energy.
Cocoa and Epicatechin can help you lose weight
Cocoa is derived from the beans of Theobroma cacao. Similar to Green Tea, Cocoa also contains the compound epicatechin. As I’ve already stated, epicatechin can help bolster the growth of muscles.
Moreover, on a recent study published last 2016, epicatechin together with cocoa has shown to help suppress appetite. This could bode well for people who’re struggling with their weight-loss regimen due to uncontrollable and unforeseeable food cravings.
Astragin™ – A trademarked blend of Astralagus Membranaceus & Panax Notoginseng that’s here to improve nutrient absorption. Hence, Astragin improves the entire Inspired Nutraceuticals LGND formula’s bioavailability.
Inspired Nutraceuticals LGND Directions
Each serving of LGND consists of 2 veggie capsules. As instructed by Inspired Nutraceuticals, we are to take these 2 veggie capsules 30-60 minutes prior to working out.
Purely as a testosterone booster, Inspired Nutraceuticals LGND is pretty weak. With calcium dosed at a low 43 mg, it essentially only has Ashwagandha to carry the testosterone boosting load. Thankfully though, Inspired Nutraceuticals supplied this herb in research-backed KSM-66 and is also given a mighty dose of 600 mg.
Moreover, Ashwagandha also has ergogenic properties that fit well with the rest of the ingredients in Inspired Nutraceuticals LGND. In particular, it lowers cortisol while boosting muscle strength. This complements the many benefits of the rest of the formula.
Ultimately though, the aim of Inspired Nutraceuticals LGND is to help both men and women perform better, whatever their sport. Regardless if its bodybuilding, power lifting, basketball, track, volleyball or whatever, Inspired Nutraceuticals LGND is designed to put you in better shape to beat the competition.
Specifically, Aquamin’s nutrients help you stay hydrated so you don’t lose a step during training and in battle, the cocoa and epicatechin (green tea) combo helps you with your conditioning through energy boosts and lean muscle growth, and Astragin helps you reap the most of the entire Inspired Nutraceuticals LGND formula.
Does it Work?
As a testosterone booster? Sure. After all, it does have a heavy dose of KSM-66. However, Ashwagandha is an adaptogen whose testosterone boosts seem to better fit people who’re physically active. With just this herb to rely on for test boosts though, I can’t consider Inspired Nutraceuticals LGND in the same league as the best testosterone products in the market.
As a “muscle potentiator”, however, Inspired Nutraceuticals LGND does a lot to ultimately lead you to be a step above the competition. It boosts lean muscle growth, improve physical performance (strength and stamina), while also helping to fuel your muscles with the nutrients they need to be at their fullest.
- Athlete-driven – Physically active men and women are likely going to maximize the benefits of Inspired Nutraceuticals LGND
- Quality and Dosage – Every single ingredient is given a premium form and solid dose.
- Safe – It’s probably not as strong anabolic steroids or designer prohormones but it works in a similar way without the risk of deadly side effects.
- Reputation – The customer reviews I’ve read are mostly positive
- Weak T boosts – With just Ashwagandha, it’s nowhere near powerful.
- Expensive – At $69.99, most of us might find this price a bit steep.
- Uhh, aside from being a weak testosterone booster and being pricey, I honestly can’t think of anything else negative. Good job, Inspired Nutraceuticals LGND!
The Bottom Line
Legends aren’t born; they are made. The way I see it, Inspired Nutraceuticals LGND can help you become one. By providing your body with needed nutrients, accelerating muscle development, and giving you the strength and energy to push through the toughest workouts, Inspired Nutraceuticals LGND can help you become legendary in whatever it is you do. Just don’t expect massive testosterone boosts, ‘aight?