Quick Take: Snap Supplements Hero Testosterone Booster, in my opinion, isn’t actually all that powerful but it does have a wide array of benefits that could improve male health in general. It also has a bunch of high grade natural ingredients but some of them are limited by their poor dosages. Let’s find out more about this supplement and get this review going, shall we?
- A product of Snap Supplements – a brand that pride themselves in creating superb natural supplements by combining ancient wisdom and modern science
- Advertised as “the plant-based formula that naturally boosts your testosterone”
- It does indeed use a lot of plants but a lot of these herbs don’t actually increase testosterone
- 5000 IU of bioavailable vitamin D3 is probably the most reliable T booster here
- Has benefits for sex, muscle, and testosterone despite a handful of dosage mishaps
- Available to buy online including Amazon and the official Snap Supplements website. I couldn’t find it on GNC.
Hero Testosterone Booster Ingredients
|Vitamin D-3 (Cholecalciferol) 5000 IU||125 mcg|
|Vitamin B-3 (Niacin)||10 mg|
|Calcium (Carbonate Pwd)||45 mg|
|Barrenwort (Epimedium Grandiflorum) leaf||400 mg|
|Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia) leaf LongJax®||110 mg|
|Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens) berries extract 4:1||100 mg|
|Asian Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) root||100 mg|
|D-Aspartic Acid||1 g|
|Fenugreek (Trigonella Forenum-Graecum) seed extract||50 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris fruit extract 60% saponins||50 mg|
|Diindolylmethane (DIM)||10 mg|
|Wild Yam (Dioscorea Villosa) root extract 4:1||100 mg|
|Sarsaparilla, Indian (Hemidesmus Indicus) root||100 mg|
Hero Testosterone Booster – Ingredients Review
Vitamin D3 – A research suggest that higher levels of this vitamin lead to higher levels of testosterone. Fortunately, this formula has a hefty dose of 125 mcg, not to mention the highly bioavailable D3 form.
Vitamin B3 – Not a T booster but a good ingredient if you’re into bodybuilding as it helps increase growth hormone. It also promotes cardiac health by regulating cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Calcium – Research suggests that calcium increases the test boosts gained from working out. This makes it good for our bodybuilding as well. However, you’ll get more calcium from a lot of other dairy products compared to the dose here.
Barrenwort – Commonly known as horny goat weed, this herb has been a very popular aphrodisiac. Although not a T booster, it has the active ingredient icariin – a potent pro-erectile agent. The 400 mg dose here should work fine.
Tongkat Ali – This herb improves testosterone and sperm health while decreasing the stress hormone cortisol. I’m not actually aware of the brand it comes in though but the dosage seems solid.
Saw Palmetto – This plant has been used to combat benign prostate hyperplasia because of its anti-DHT properties. Its effects on testosterone are unclear however.
D-Aspartic Acid – Acting directly on the male hormones testosterone and LH, DAA is one of most the powerful natural T boosters today. You might need a bit more dosage to maximize its effects though.
Fenugreek – I consider this as one of the more versatile hers for overall male health – it increases muscle growth, boosts testosterone levels, and improves orgasm. Unfortunately, at this dosage, it probably won’t work.
Tribulus Terrestris – For older men with already low T levels, this herb may increase test but for young and healthy males, it doesn’t seem to be effective. Nonetheless, it’s great for libido. Also, this shouldn’t actually matter because the dosage here is just… bad.
Diindolylmethane – This is not a test booster but, controls the production of estrogen. 10 mg may seem like a low dose but with DIM, I believe less is more.
Wild Yam – Contains DHEA – a testosterone precursor and a WADA banned substance. That being said, taking Wild Yam and DHEA are two different things as only DHEA seems to work.
Sarsaparilla – Not a testosterone booster but is believed to boost libido.
Hero Testosterone Booster Directions
Each serving of Hero Testosterone Booster consists of 3 capsules. I didn’t actually find instructions on how to take this supplement though but if I had to guess, I think it would be as simple as taking 1 serving (3 capsules) per day.
The B Vitamins in Hero Testosterone Booster look good together especially if you’re into bodybuilding. They complement each other really well as vitamin D3 and vitamin B3 are capable of boosting anabolic hormones testosterone and growth hormone. Calcium would have been a good addition, too, but with its dosage here on Hero Testosterone Booster, you’re better off drinking a glass of milk.
On that note, there are other ingredients here that might also be good for bodybuilding. DAA and tongkat ali, in particular, can also naturally boost testosterone. Furthermore, tongkat ali and ginseng are also able to lower cortisol while DIM helps control estrogen. Together, these effects further enhance the formula’s anabolic prowess. I wish DAA had more dose, however, but it is what it is.
That being said, these ingredients are likely where the T boosts end. Nevertheless, the other ingredients do offer benefits for sex, particularly with regards to libido and erections.
Hero Testosterone Booster technically also has fenugreek and tribulus which would have given this supplement more boosts in testosterone and libido. Sadly, I feel like their dosages won’t make this possible. Also, I don’t see why wild yam should even be here.
Hero Testosterone Booster Benefits: Does it Work?
In my opinion, yes, Hero Testosterone Booster works but it’s nowhere near powerful.
Nonetheless, I see this product supporting higher testosterone levels, muscle growth and athletic performance, as well as sex and erections – all great benefits that improve overall male health albeit at a slightly weak, maybe moderate degree.
Hero Testosterone Booster Review Summary
- Transparent – For a supplement with a few dosages issues, I’m glad Snap Supplements still chose to be honest.
- All natural – Hero Testosterone Booster only uses natural and safe ingredients. I’m not seeing any risky potential side effects either.
- Well-rounded benefits – It may not be as powerful as the best testosterone supplements in the market but with its effects on T, sex, and muscle, it looks pretty good for overall male health.
- Dosage derps – Calcium, DAA, fenugreek, and tribulus could have made this formula much more powerful had they been given solid dosages
- Wild Yam – Again, why is this even here?
- No instructions? – I checked their website and I honestly couldn’t find instructions.
- Limited servings – It’s being sold in 7 serving or 20 serving bottles where most other health products come in 30.
- Limited reviews – It currently only has 3 customer reviews on Amazon. To be fair, the overall ratings are high albeit the small sample size.
- Expensive – For a moderate-strength T booster with only 20 servings (maximum) per bottle, $79.99 is a very steep price.
The Bottom Line
Hero Testosterone Booster isn’t strong enough to turn you into Superman but, at the very least, it does seem capable of boosting overall male health with its hormonal, sexual, and muscular effects. That being said, if you’re looking to rejuvenate your youth through more powerful boosts in testosterone, I suggest you look elsewhere.