Quick Take: Labeled as a “first-rate multipurpose test booster”, I think that’s what Genius Test truly is. It’s a supplement that has its hands on virtually every important aspect of male health and it does so with testosterone boosting ingredients with benefits that support sex, muscle, energy, and a few others more. Sounds pretty neat, huh? Well, it is. For more information on this supplement, read the full review.
- A product of The Genius Brand, Genius Test falls under their Muscle Growth series of products
- Although technically a “testosterone booster”, The Genius Brand prefers to call it a supplement for “complete male optimization”
- Truthful in their advertisements where they don’t claim steroid-like benefits such as “getting big fast”. Instead, they focus more on the overall well-being of men.
- Uses research-backed ingredients that are given in their top-shelf forms
- 1000 mg of branded Ashwagandha (KSM-66®) is this supplement’s top ingredient
- Available to buy on Amazon and The Genius Brand’s official website. I can’t seem to find it on GNC though.
Genius Test Ingredients
|KSM-66 Ashwagandha® (Withania somnifera) root extract||1,000 mg|
|PrimaVie® (Shilajit extract)||500 mg|
|Fenugreek Seed extract (50% saponins)||500 mg|
|Quercetin (as quercetin dehydrate)||250 mg|
|Diindolylmethane (DIM)||250 mg|
|Boron Citrate||10 mg|
Genius Test’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Ashwgandha – As KSM-66®, this brand is research backed to boost testosterone (17%) and luteinizing hormone (34%). On top of that, the herb is also a natural adaptogen which can help the body adapt to stress and rising cortisol. Moreover, it’s also capable of enhancing sperm parameters and physical performance.
Shilajit – As PrimaVie®, this premium brand of Shilajit contains a significant amount of Fulvic Acid which may be the reason behind its manly benefits. Speaking of which, it can improve testosterone (total and “free”) and several sperm parameters in both young and older adults. Furthermore, it can also improve stamina and energy by helping in the transport of nutrients as well as enhancing the production of ATP.
Fenugreek – Potently standardized to 50% saponins, Fenugreek is capable of increasing “free” testosterone via aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase inhibition as well as enhancing physical performance and libido.
Quercetin – An antioxidant that prevents testosterone from being converted to glucuronide. This, in result, helps maintain higher levels of testosterone by preventing it from getting excreted through urine.
Diindolylmethane (DIM) – A compound found in cruciferous vegetables that might be capable of reducing estrogen levels via aromatase inhibition.
Tongkat Ali -in this LJ100® form, this branded herb was traditionally used as a libido booster. However, research suggests it may also be capable of boosting “free” testosterone while also balancing cortisol levels. Plus, it’s great for sperm.
Boron – This mineral is one of my favorite natural supplements for male health. Not only does it boost “free” testosterone, it also helps manage estrogen while boosting other T boosters such as Magnesium and Vitamin D. The downside to Boron, however, is that it might also increase levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
Genius Test Directions
Each serving of Genius Test is composed of 4 capsules and as instructed by The Genius Brand, these 4 capsules are to be divided into two intakes per day. More specific instructions below:
- Non-training days:
- 2 capsules in the morning
- 2 capsules at night
- Training days:
- 2 capsules about an hour before workouts
- 2 capsules in the morning/night depending on your training schedule
Genius Test has a relatively short roster of natural ingredients but nonetheless, it managed to make itself quite the well-rounded testosterone booster. It acts on multiple test boosting pathways as well as male health in general. The dosage and form of its ingredients are on point, too.
Kicking off their formula with a heavy dose of Ashwagandha, to me, makes perfect sense for a product that’s named Genius Test. Not only does this herb boost testosterone, its adaptogenic nature makes it a promising nootropic for stress and anxiety. Add Tongkat Ali and Shilajit to the mix and both the stress (cortisol) and testosterone benefits are compounded.
In my opinion, this is a very crucial part of Genius Test’s design since it also has Boron – a powerful T-boosting mineral that, unfortunately, also comes with increased cortisol. This is bad because if cortisol (stress) levels get too high or are high for long periods of time, this can also negatively affect testosterone production. Thankfully though, the minds behind Genius Test added several ingredients to nullify this so you can enjoy higher T without Boron’s stress-inducing consequences.
Of course, Genius Test isn’t just about regulating stress and increasing testosterone. It’s also about optimizing the entirety of man.
That being said, managing the balance between cortisol, testosterone, as well as estrogen can shift your body’s state to that of anabolism. In this regard, the performance enhancement brought about by Fenugreek, Ashwagandha, and Shilajit can help any athlete grow bigger and stronger muscles while also helping to burn fat.
Plus, the herbs used here on Genius Test are all great for sperm and libido which makes this supplement amazing for sex, too. Lastly, there’s Quercetin to help keep minimize the loss of testosterone through urine. Ultimately, this results in more sustainable levels of T.
Does it Work?
Yes, it does. And, to The Genius Brand’s credit, Genius Test does look like a supplement for complete male optimization. Its benefits are powered primarily by natural testosterone boosts but benefits on energy, strength, physique, stress, cognition, and sex are here, too. Overall, it looks pretty great for improving a man’s overall quality of life.
To be honest, however, I don’t think it’s among the most powerful testosterone boosters this 2018. As great as it already is, I think it lacks more powerful T boosting ingredients such as DAA, Vitamin D, Zinc, and Mucuna Pruriens (among several others). That being said, older men who are already suffering from low T may want to seek stronger testosterone boosters such as Prime Male or Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster.
- Transparent – No proprietary blends to hide the specific dosages of ingredients
- Clean capsules – Aside from vegetable (magnesium) stearate, Genius Test seems to use clean capsules. No artificial dyes, flavors, or banned substances.
- Well-rounded – The way I see it, Genius Test succeeded in being a complete male supplement
- Smart Formulation – Every ingredient has research backed benefits on testosterone and male health. Dosages and quality both look solid, too.
- Ratings – As of writing, this supplement has 643 customer reviews on Amazon with a whopping 84% of them rating this supplement 5 stars
- Lacking in power – It’s good as it is but throw in a bit of Vitamin D, Zinc, or DAA in there somewhere and Genius Test becomes a whole lot better.
The Bottom Line
Genius Test is a smart formula that efficiently uses dynamic testosterone boosters that do more than just elevate testosterone. This way, it manages to influence multiple facets of male health and elevate any man’s quality of life – whether you’re into body building, sports, or simply want more out of your everyday life, this supplement can help you be a better man.