Quick Take: Aspiring bodybuilders often make the mistake of training too hard and forget that training smart is just as important. Others commit the opposite crime and lift lightly in fear of over-training. With Genius Test, that may very well not be the case any longer. With diverse benefits stemming from just 7 ingredients, Genius Test is here to help you workout harder, smarter, and generally better. Let’s find out more in the review.
- A product of The Genius Brand, Genius Test falls under their Muscle Growth category of supplements
- Advertised to be a “first-rate multipurpose test booster” and true enough, it does influence a number of men’s health elements
- Quite well-rounded for a formula with a relatively short list of ingredients
- Has 3 branded ingredients in KSM-66, PrimaVie, and LJ100
- Other top-quality ingredients in Genius Test include standardized Fenugreek and Boron Citrate
- Exclusively available to buy online including Amazon where they offer free shipping. I couldn’t find it on GNC.
Genius Test Ingredients
|KSM-66 Ashwagandha® (Withania somnifera) root extract||1,000 mg|
|PrimaVie® (Shilajit extract)||500 mg|
|Fenugreek Seed extract (50% saponins)||500 mg|
|Quercetin (as quercetin dehydrate)||250 mg|
|Diindolylmethane (DIM)||250 mg|
|Boron Citrate||10 mg|
Genius Test’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
KSM-66® – This is a research backed brand of Ashwagandha that has been shown to increase testosterone. As an adaptogen, it also helps strengthen muscles as well as reduce stress.
PrimaVie® – A premium brand of Shilajit which may increase levels of testosterone (total and “free”) as well reduce fatigue through increased ATP production.
Fenugreek – Potently standardized to 50% saponins, Fenugreek is capable of increasing “free” testosterone via aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase inhibition as well as enhancing physical performance and libido.
Quercetin – An antioxidant that prevents testosterone from being converted to glucuronide. This, in result, helps maintain higher levels of testosterone by preventing it from getting excreted through urine.
Diindolylmethane (DIM) – A compound found in cruciferous vegetables that might be capable of reducing estrogen levels via aromatase inhibition
LJ-100® – Branded Tongkat Ali – an herb that was traditionally used as a libido booster but research suggests it may also be capable of boosting “free” testosterone while also balancing cortisol levels.
Boron Citrate – Evidence shows that this mineral can boost testosterone while also regulating SHBG and estrogen, making it one of the best natural testosterone boosters out there.
Genius Test Directions
Each serving of Genius Test is composed of 4 capsules and as instructed by The Genius Brand, these 4 capsules are to be divided into two intakes per day. More specific instructions below:
- Non-training days:
- 2 capsules – in the morning
- 2 capsules – at night
- Training days:
- 2 capsules – about an hour before workouts
- 2 capsules – morning/night depending on your training schedule
Genius Test has a relatively short roster of natural ingredients but nonetheless, it managed to make itself quite the well-rounded testosterone booster that acts on multiple pathways to boosting test as well as male health in general. The dosage and form of its ingredients are on point, too.
Kicking off their formula with a heavy dose of Ashwagandha, to me, makes perfect sense for a product that’s named Genius Test. Not only does this herb boost testosterone, its adaptogenic nature make it a promising nootropic for stress and anxiety. Add Tongkat Ali to the mix, and both the stress (cortisol) and testosterone benefits are compounded. This may also serve as a support for bodybuilders.
Speaking of bodybuilding, Genius Test also sports Fenugreek, Shilajit, and Boron. These three combined are capable of boosting bioavailable testosterone that your body can use to grow and develop muscle while also lowering levels of estrogen as well as boosting one’s physical prowess (strength and stamina) that may very well spill over to training or in usual everyday tasks.
That said, each and every ingredient inside Genius Test is a testosterone booster that does at least one thing more to improve male health. It’s cool, sure, but this stack doesn’t really seem to end in powerful test boosts as it lacks some of the most successful natural testosterone boosters like DAA, Vitamin D3, Zinc, and Mucuna Pruriens. Still, Genius Test IS pretty impressive.
Does it Work?
Yes, it does. The way I see it, Genius Test works best as a supplement for young men who train smart. The combination of test boosts and lower levels of estrogen and cortisol help in promoting a more anabolic metabolism while the enhancements to strength, energy, and focus allow you to go ham on your lifts throughout the entire duration of your workout.
Now, I’m not saying these benefits aren’t applicable to older men. They are, of course, but the more mature demographic of men above their 30’s might feel the need to seek for purer and more powerful testosterone boosts that Genius Test’s seemingly average test boosts can provide.
- Well-rounded – There’s more to boosting testosterone than just boosting testosterone and Genius Test provides these.
- Smart Formulation – No useless ingredient here.
- Dosage and quality – Both solid.
- Ratings – 98% of 102 Amazon customer reviews rated Genius Test as a 5-star supplement.
- Exclusive – By this, I mean that you won’t find Genius Test anywhere else except online.
- Lacking – It’s good as it is but throw in a bit of Vitamin D, Zinc, or DAA in there somewhere and Genius Test becomes a whole lot better.
- The Genius Brand – Not that it’s a bad brand but there’s literally no detail about Genius Test on their website.
The Bottom Line
Genius Test is a smart formula that efficiently uses dynamic testosterone boosters that do more than just elevate testosterone. This way, it manages to influence multiple facets of male health while still being able to provide decent-to-solid dosages and qualities to each of its ingredients. The end result might not be as powerful as the upper echelon of testosterone boosters but for what it’s worth, Genius Test seems capable of upping your gym and muscle game at least a step higher.