Quick Take: Fit Affinity is a brand that makes fitness products. That said, it’s no wonder they made a testosterone booster that’s marketed for helping men get more muscle. Ironically though, anabolism may be its weakest benefit. Still, it’s a decent product especially for boosting libido. Let me explain what I mean in this review.
- A product of Fit Affinity, this test booster is designed specifically for men. Fit Affinity has other products for women.
- Essential testosterone nutrients Vitamin D and Zinc can be found here. They’re given here in easy-to-absorb forms, too.
- Tongkat Ali is another testosterone booster found here on Fit Affinity Test Booster. With Vitamin D and Zinc, these 3 are the only T boosters here.
- More than half of this product’s ingredients are libido boosters
- For bodybuilding, it helps lower cortisol and possibly boost circulation
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon and the Fit Affinity website. It doesn’t seem like it’s on GNC though.
Fit Affinity Test Booster Ingredients
|Vitamin D3||25 mcg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate)||7.5 mg|
|Maca Root Powder||200 mg|
|Eurycoma Longifolia Extract (100:1)||100 mg|
|Horny Goat Weed Extract||100 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris Herb Extract||100 mg|
|Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract||50 mg|
Fit Affinity Test Booster’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamin D3 – Research shows that higher levels of Vitamin D3 may be correlated to higher levels of testosterone. Needless to say, it’s nice seeing it here on Fit Affinity Test Booster.
Zinc – As a raw material required for testosterone synthesis, there probably is no mineral better for test than Zinc. 7.5 mg is a low dosage though but thankfully, this picolinate form makes it very easy to absorb.
Maca – This herb is great for boosting libido. However, according to research, it does so without any changes to testosterone and other hormones.
Eurycoma Longifolia – Otherwise known as Tongkat Ali, this herb is also traditionally used for improving sex drive. Furthermore, research shows that it also helps boost testosterone and lower cortisol. While this 100:1 extract makes it extra potent, 100 mg is a dose lower than other supplements.
Horny Goat Weed – As you could already tell from its name, Horny Goat Weed is here to get you horny. Unfortunately, it’s more of a testosterone mimic than a test booster.
Tribulus Terrestris – Popularly marketed as a potent bodybuilding supplement with powerful testosterone boosting properties. However, multiple studies have shown that this herb is neither. It’s great for libido though.
Previously, I said that Tribulus Terrestris is neither a bodybuilding supplement nor is it a testosterone booster. Well, here’s proof.
One study investigated the influence of Tribulus terrestris extract on androgen metabolism in young males. According to their results, “there was no significant difference between Tribulus terrestris supplemented groups and controls in the serum testosterone” as well as other tested androgens.
That’s it for testosterone. Now, what about bodybuilding?
Another research studied the effect of T. terrestris on strength, fat free mass, and the urinary T/E ratio of athletes. As shown in their results, there was no significant difference between the experimental and control group in these tested parameters.
Ginkgo Biloba – More popular as a nootropic that helps with circulation and memory. Its circulatory benefits might also be helpful in the gym for better muscle pumps but it’s unreliable as a testosterone booster.
Fit Affinity Test Booster Directions
Each serving of Fit Affinity Test Booster consists of 1 capsule. As instructed, take 1 capsule after breakfast or 1 capsule after lunch.
When it comes to boosting testosterone, Fit Affinity Test Booster has Vitamin D3, Zinc, and Tongkat Ali. Research suggests that Vitamin D3 and Zinc are among the two most essential nutrients for healthy levels of testosterone. Tongkat Ali, on the other hand, is also capable of boosting test.
The great thing about these three is that they’re all given in forms that make them highly bioavailable. Therefore, our bodies aren’t going to have a hard time absorbing these nutrients. However, even with these testosterone boosters, I see Fit Affinity Test Booster as more of a libido supplement.
You see, Fit Affinity Test Booster also has Maca, Tribulus Terrestris, and Horny Goat Weed. These herbs are natural sex pills that DON’T boost testosterone. Plus, Tongkat Ali boosts libido, too. That’s 4 libido boosters out of 7 ingredients.
Ironically, Fit Affinity Test Booster seems to be advertised primarily as a bodybuilding supplement. The way I see it though, performance and muscle building benefits seem to be this formula’s weakest link.
Does it Work?
The way I see it, Fit Affinity Test Booster works best to improve libido. Actual testosterone boosts are here, too. However, I’ve seen testosterone supplements with a heck of a lot more power than this. So, don’t get your hopes up too high.
When it comes to helping you develop your muscles, Fit Affinity Test Booster doesn’t have much to offer but it can still help by lowering cortisol and getting you better muscle pumps while lifting.
TIP: The instructions that come with Fit Affinity Test Booster is to take 1 capsule after breakfast OR after lunch. However, because the ingredients here are under dosed, you might not feel any kind of effect at all with just 1 capsule.
That said, I suggest you take 1 capsule after breakfast AND after lunch to maximize Fit Affinity Test Booster’s benefits. This should be fine since you’re allowed to take a maximum of 2 capsules per day.
- Great quality – Zinc and Vitamin D3 are in premium forms while the herbs are given in potent extracts
- Numerous servings – With 90 capsules per bottle, you get just as much servings for a Christmas sale price of just $41.99. You can take 2 capsules per day and you still get more than a month’s worth of Fit Affinity Test Booster
- Feels good – Thanks to the libido boosters.
- Safe – These natural ingredients aren’t going to get you any deadly side effects. Like any effective test booster though, you might get a few mild ones like acne breakouts.
- Reviews – …or lack thereof. Fit Affinity Test Booster doesn’t have a lot of customer reviews. In fact, it surprisingly has NONE on Amazon.
- Weak T boosts – It’s there but with just Zinc, Vitamin D3, and Tongkat Ali, you’re probably going to be disappointed. If you want prime level testosterone boosts, look elsewhere.
- Dosage – This would be a problem if you take just 1 capsule. With 2, it shouldn’t be an issue.
The Bottom Line
Apart from what it’s being marketed which is primarily a fitness supplement, Fit Affinity is really more of a libido enhancer. If you can channel this to better performance at the gym, good for you. But really, a higher sex drive is this supplement’s bread and butter.