QUICK TAKE: All you gym rats out there better pay attention because this Ferodrox review is for you. This supplement is, in my opinion, one of the more effective testosterone boosters out there when it comes to optimizing your hormones for anabolism. Also, it uses some of today’s most well-researched ingredients and gave them all hefty dosages. Let’s get to the details below.
- Ferodrox is a product of Kaged Muscle – a company that prides themselves in non-proprietary formulas and extensively researched ingredients
- Advertised as a “Testosterone Support Matrix” that can help anyone develop their muscles through a balanced testosterone:cortisol ratio
- All ingredients used here on Ferodrox are branded and scientifically backed supplements
- Only 2 capsules per day but surprisingly supplies solid dosages to all the elements used in its formula
- Has BioPerine to further enhance Ferodrox’s already impressive potency
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon, Bodybuilding (dot) com, and the Kaged Muscle website. It’s not on GNC.
|Zinc (OptiZinc® [Zinc Monomethionine])||30 mg|
|KSM-66® Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera [root] standardized to 5% withanolides)||600 mg|
|LJ100® Eurycoma Longifolia Root Extract (standardized to contain 22% Bioactive Eurypeptides, 40% Glyco Saponins, 30% Polysacharides)||200 mg|
|PrimaVie® (shilajit fluvic acid complex)||200 mg|
|Diindolylmethane (MICROPURE®)||120 mg|
|BioPerine® (Piper nigrum, fruit [standardized to min. 95% piperine])||10 mg|
Ferodrox – Ingredients Review
Zinc – As a raw material needed for testosterone synthesis, Zinc is as essential as it goes when it comes to T boosting. Furthermore, research suggests that this branded Zinc Monomethionine form has superior absorption compared to other, more commonly used forms of the mineral.
Ashwagandha – This herb seemingly does everything you’d want in a supplement for male health including improvements to both sex and muscle. Moreover, KSM-66® is a research-backed brand for testosterone boosting which makes this plant even better.
Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia) – Here we have another solid T boosting herb. Tongkat Ali is legendary mostly because of its potent benefits on libido but it’s also pretty good for testosterone and bodybuilding. In fact, one research shows that this particular brand (LJ100®) can increase testosterone while lowering cortisol during and after exercise.
To answer this question, let me define a couple of metabolic states first:
- Anabolism – a state where the body “builds”
- Catabolism – a state where the body “destroys”
Basically, testosterone is an anabolic hormone while cortisol is catabolic. When you want to grow those muscles, you’re going to want more of those anabolic hormones (i.e., testosterone) while limiting the hormones that hinder your growth (e.g., cortisol).
Shilajit – This black, tar-like pile of goo also has science behind its back as a testosterone booster. More than though, Shilajit has also shown capable of limiting markers of oxidative stress which is theoretically great for muscle growth.
Diindolylmethane (DIM) – This compound is found in cruciferous vegetables like Broccoli and Spinach. It has aromatase-inhibiting properties which allow it to lower levels of the female hormone estrogen. Indirectly, this makes it a testosterone booster, too.
BioPerine® – This branded black pepper extract has no testosterone boosting properties but with its ability to enhance nutrient absorption, it still makes the entire Ferodrox formula that much better.
Each serving of Ferodrox consists of 2 capsules. As per Kaged Muscle, you have two options on how to take them. Either,
- Take 2 capsules in the morning, or
- Take 1 capsule in the morning and another 1 in the afternoon
First of all, wow. I mean, seriously – WOW! I’m stunned!
The entire Ferodrox formula is made up of premium, branded ingredients. Of course, this part about Ferodrox is great but, to be frank, I’ve seen other supplements do the same thing. This isn’t anything too shocking. You know what has me more impressed though? The price.
Although Ferodrox uses luxurious ingredients, it doesn’t come with a steep price tag.
I’ve seen some so-called “premium” testosterone boosters that go well beyond $100 and honestly, to me, some of them aren’t even that good. With Ferodrox though, you get all these luxuries at a little less than 60 bucks. More than just its retail value though, this stack’s laser-focus on promoting anabolism is probably what makes it so appealing.
Aside from BioPerine, everything here on Ferodrox is scientifically backed to boost testosterone. This sets the tone for bolstering anabolism but what goes beyond the test boosts are, in my opinion, what takes this stack’s ceiling even higher.
You see, Zinc and Shilajit have antioxidant properties which helps limit the oxidative stress that comes from exercise. As a result, this also limits the cortisol build-up that typically happens after a workout. Speaking of cortisol, Ashwagandha and Tongkat Ali have that bit covered, too.
Oh, and not to mention, Zinc also helps maintain levels of testosterone after activity which goes well with all this anti-cortisol agenda. That’s synergy right there.
Moreover, Ferodrox also has DIM to help regulate estrogen – the dreaded female hormone which, if abnormally high, can make shedding the extra pounds of fat that much harder. Kaged Muscle seems to have thought of everything, huh? Which now begs the question…
Ferodrox Benefits: Does it Work?
Hmm. Let’s see.
- Dosage? Check
- Quality? Check
- Science? Check
- Synergy? Check
From my perspective, when a product uses research-backed ingredients and gives them solid dosages and top-tier qualities, it works. Following that logic, YES, Ferodrox works and because its ingredients work well together, I say it works damn well.
It can effectively boost testosterone while also regulating anti-T hormones estrogen and cortisol. For young men who’re into bodybuilding and fitness, I suggest keeping Ferodrox on your short list.
Ferodrox Review Summary
- Luxury & practicality – The elements are all expensive but the final product? Affordable.
- Simple yet synergistic – Just 6 ingredients but boy do they work well together.
- Effective – Ferodrox has all the right ingredients at just the right milligrams and just the right forms.
- Anabolic – Boost T to grow muscle and reduce cortisol and estrogen to keep the lean muscles growing. Sounds like a solid strategy to me.
- Positive reviews – Based on the reviews I’ve read, Ferodrox seems to generally have excellent feedback from its customers.
- 1 dollar discount – Generally, most testosterone boosters are cheaper when you buy them outside of their manufacturer’s website. With Ferodrox, however, it’s only $1 dollar cheaper on both Amazon and Bodybuilding.
- Cotains milk – This may not necessarily be a bad thing for everyone but for dudes who’re lactose intolerant, you may get a few side effects.
The Bottom Line
I wouldn’t necessarily rank Ferodrox among the top 10 best testosterone supplements overall but as far as T boosting for bodybuilding goes, I say it’s one of the better ones out there. With a simple and short formula of only 6 top-grade natural ingredients, it manages to effectively increase testosterone while also regulating both cortisol and estrogen. For dudes looking to up their anabolism, I think you’d have a hard time finding a product as good as this.