Quick Take: Ferodrox and Prime-T are two of the more popular testosterone supplements in Bodybuilding – and by that I do mean both the website and the community. Looking at their formulas, I can clearly understand why both these products have such a huge following. I mean, they’re both great at naturally increasing testosterone levels of men. However, in my opinion, they don’t target the same demographic. So, let’s get this going and find out which one suits you better.
- A product of Kaged Muscle, Ferodrox is the only product under the brand’s “testosterone support” category
- Marketed as a “testosterone support matrix”
- Relatively short formula of only 6 ingredients but literally all of them are branded
- Dosages seem solid across the board
- Promotes anabolism mainly by boosting testosterone and regulating cortisol but also has a bit of anti-estrogen support
- Click here to read my full Ferodrox review
- Manufactured by RSP Nutrition, Prime-T is part of the brand’s “health & wellness” series of supplements
- Labeled as a “testosterone optimization formula”
- Zinc is dosed a little too low but in terms of dosage, everything else seems to check out fine
- Powerful T boosting fuelled primarily by 3200 mg of D Aspartic Acid (DAA)
- Well-rounded benefits which include boosts in libido and energy alongside the hormonal enhancement
- Click here to read my full Prime-T review
Ferodrox VS Prime-T: My Analysis
I’ve written reviews for many products and the way I see it, very few testosterone supplements can truly claim that they are equal, if not better than Ferodrox and/or Prime-T. Also, another thing that’s so cool about these two is that despite their apparent popularity and the quality of both their formulas, they’re actually pretty inexpensive as far as T boosters go. So, not only are they effective, they’re practical choices too.
However, regardless of these similarities, their designs are actually quite contrasting.
Ferodrox is more of an anabolic supplement that’s designed for men who are serious about fitness and muscle growth
If you saw the Ferodrox formula, you might have noticed that it has fewer ingredients compared to a lot of other testosterone supplements. Prime T, for instance, has twice as much ingredients as Ferodrox. Now, you might think that it offers less features because of its short formula but, bro, I’m telling you right now: DON’T.
Having said that, Ferodrox has 6 branded ingredients that are all given solid, if not massive dosages. This much information alone tells me that this product will work – but what will it do?
Well, as far as increasing natural testosterone production goes, Ferodrox has zinc, ashwagandha, tongkat ali and shilajit in brands that have been scientifically proven to increase T. Not only that, these same ingredients help manage the cellular damage – and essentially the rise in cortisol – that typically happens after an intense workout. Moreover, they can also amplify physical attributes such as strength and energy.
Also, Ferodrox also has an easy to absorb aromatase inhibitor, DIM, which gives it an effective and efficient way to reduce estrogen. Ultimately, with robust T production and lower levels of estrogen and cortisol, your body is better tuned to build lean muscle (anabolism). Furthermore, with performance benefits and damage protection, Ferodrox allows men to get better results off of their workouts.
Prime-T is more of a well-rounded men’s health supplement that targets the older population of males suffering from the side effects of age-related T decline
Like I said, Prime-T has more ingredients than Ferodrox – 12 to be exact – and among these ingredients are several manly vitamins and minerals. In particular, there’s vitamin D, B3, B9, B12, zinc, and boron.
Unfortunately though, zinc has a lower dosage than what I’d prefer but nevertheless, it should still have enough to work if you’re not too zinc deficient – which bring me to my next point: vitamin D, zinc, and boron are three of the best nutrients for promoting healthy testosterone. So, I’m happy to see them here. The B vitamins each have their individual benefits, too, but as a whole, they’re here to help turn food into energy.
Moving on, Prime-T also has a HUGE 3200 mg dose of DAA – an amino acid that, according to research, can boost testosterone by as much as 42% in just 12 days. Also in Prime T’s pantheon of T boosters is fenugreek which adds even more T boosting power on top of its effects on physical performance and libido. Oh, and speaking of libido, this product also has maca and safed musli who further elevate this stack’s sex drive enhancing properties.
Oh, and lastly, Prime T also has DIM to help control estrogen levels. That was a lot to take in, I know, but in a nutshell, Prime-T’s features target the side effects of age-related T decline such low libido, low energy, high estrogen, and… well… low testosterone.
Ferodrox VS Prime-T Summary
- Relatively short formula but by no means short handed in terms of ingredient quality and dosage
- Its same T boosting ingredients also help limit cortisol and cellular damage while also enhancing muscle strength and energy
- The anabolic effects plus the performance benefits make this more suitable to men who’re into fitness, sports, and/or bodybuilding or those who live active lifestyles
- $49.99 per bottle (60 capsules) on the official Kaged Muscle website; $47.19 on Bodybuilding
- Longer formula which allows it to house more T essential nutrients
- Powerful testosterone boosting potential with ingredients that further enhance the effects of higher T on libido and energy
- Perhaps better suited for older men looking to rewind the clock to their more youthful days prior to the natural and inevitable age-related T decline
- $34.97 per bottle (120 capsules) on the official RSP Nutrition website and on Bodybuilding
Conclusion: Which is Better?
If we’re talking about which of these supplements has the higher T boosting potential, I tip my hat off to Prime-T. Not only does it have a HUGE dose of DAA, it also has a handful of nutrients that are essential to produce testosterone. These, for the main part, are the reasons why I think Prime-T can better support the needs of more mature gents, not to mention the added boost in sex drive and stamina.
Ferodrox, on the other hand, is by no means a slouch. Thanks to its use of ingredients that are given in research-backed brands, I think this supplement is a reliable testosterone booster. Furthermore, its ability to reduce cortisol and estrogen while also enhancing a man’s physical attributes make it an ideal choice for fitness, sports, and body building enthusiasts who are training to sculpt their own versions of a perfect male physique.