Quick Take: When I talk to dudes about testosterone boosters, Nugenix almost always comes up. On the other hand, almost everyone who’s been into fitness and bodybuilding know the name Kris Gethin – the CEO of the company that brought us Ferodrox. Clearly, these two have big names in the supplement industry. That being said, Ferodrox VS Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone… which one’s actually better? Let’s get to the review and find out.
- Ferodrox is a product of Kaged Muscle – a company that has the fitness industry’s most prominent trainers, Kris Gethin, as its CEO.
- Advertised as a “testosterone support matrix”
- Only uses 6 ingredients but literally all of them are branded, heavily dosed, and scientifically tested
- Helps promote an anabolic internal environment by regulating testosterone, estrogen, and cortisol
- Specializes in maintaining a healthy testosterone-cortisol ratio
- Click here to read my full Ferodrox review
Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone Features
- Advertised as an “advanced free testosterone complex”
- A heavy 3000 mg of D Aspartic Acid (DAA) is the star of the formula
- Complementing the power of DAA are a bunch of other research-backed ingredients that have been proven to increase testosterone.
- Both the qualities and the dosages of the ingredients are generally great, except for a couple of libido boosting herbs
- Offers powerful testosterone boosts with added support for sex
- Click here to read my full Nugenix® Ultimate Testosterone
Ferodrox VS Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone: My Analysis
Ferodrox and Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone are, in my opinion, among the better (if not best) testosterone boosters in the market. Based on their overwhelmingly high number of positive customer reviews, I think it’s safe to say that I’m not the only one who thinks so.
That being said, they’re actually quite different supplements despite both of them being powerful natural testosterone boosters. Let’s take a closer look.
Ferodrox focuses more on regulating hormones and optimizing them for anabolism
Compared to most other testosterone boosters, Ferodrox has a shorter formula consisting of only 6 ingredients. Furthermore, these ingredients are all branded and heavily dosed which means that they’re all going to work. Clearly, that’s a good thing.
In my opinion, however, what truly sets Ferodrox apart from its peers is that it uses the same exact brands that have been clinically proven effective not just for boosting T, but also for managing other hormones related to anabolism.
In particular, Ferodrox uses zinc (OptiZinc®), ashwagandha (KSM-66®), tongkat ali (LJ100®), and shilajit (Primavie®). All of these brands are capable of boosting testosterone and physical performance but they’re also either adaptogens or antioxidants. As such, they can all help protect our body from stress and therefore maintain low levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
Furthermore, Ferodrox also has DIM (MICROPURE®) to help lower levels estrogen. All in all, these effects make for a more anabolic internal environment that’s fit for sports, training, and bodybuilding.
Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone is focused on powerfully boosting T while also supporting higher sex drive
To start its formula, Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone already impresses with 3000 mg of D Aspartic Acid. If you’re wondering why this is so impressive, look no further than a study that shows DAA boosting testosterone by 42% in just 12 days.
I’ve done my research on a lot of T boosting ingredients so trust me when I say that this, by far, seems to be the single most powerful T boosting amino acid used in a lot of the best testosterone supplements in the market.
Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone isn’t just about DAA though as it also has bunch of other effective T boosting ingredients such as boron, mucuna pruriens, tongkat ali, fenugreek, and stinging nettle. Together, these ingredients optimize testosterone production both directly and indirectly. Plus, they’re all given in enhanced forms and heavy dosages, too.
On that note, Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone does have a couple of ingredients (horny goat weed, maca) who don’t boost testosterone. Their forms don’t seem all that impressive either. However, what they do add is a bit more support for sexual health.
Ferodrox VS Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone Summary
- Uses ingredients with brands and dosages that have been scientifically proven to be effective
- Powerful testosterone boosts coupled with enhanced physical performance and lower levels of estrogen and cortisol
- Creates an anabolic internal environment that’s conducive for muscle growth, fat burning, performance improvements
- $59.99 per bottle (60 capsules) on the official Kaged Muscle website. Also available on Amazon and Bodybuilding.
Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone
- Uses the all powerful DAA along with other effective T boosting ingredients
- Has horny goat weed and maca to further propel the sexual benefits of higher testosterone
- Optimizes testosterone production via different angles while also providing support for sex
- $89.99 per bottle (120 capsules) on the official Nugenix website. Also available on GNC and Amazon.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
In my opinion, Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone is the better, more powerful testosterone booster. In reality though, Ferodrox isn’t very far behind. As a matter of fact, it took me a while to decide who the winner of this battle is.
Having said that, I think Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone is stronger than Ferodrox when it comes to increasing T largely because of its DAA content. Also, the rest of its ingredients complement the effects of DAA quite well, resulting in a multi-angular approach that only the best of the best are capable of doing. For older men looking to elevate their testosterone back to youthful levels and take their sex game a step higher, Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone seems to be the better choice.
On the contrary, Ferodrox may not have DAA but the fact that it uses brands that have been scientifically proven effective for boosting testosterone makes it quite the reliable supplement. Moreover, Ferodrox seems to be better at improving the male physique and optimizing hormones for anabolism. So, with that, I think Ferodrox is the better choice for athletes and body builder.