Quick Take: Ferodrox VS Isa-Test GF, in my opinion, are two of the better natural testosterone boosters for bodybuilding. That says a lot considering how the market for fitness T supplements have grown this 2019. That being said, both of these products are effective but they’re actually built quite differently. Consequently, they work in different ways too. So, let’s get to the review and compare these two.
- Kaged Muscle, the company that manufactured Ferodrox, dubs its product as a “scientific breakthrough”
- Designed to help men keep a balanced testosterone to cortisol ratio
- All 6 of its ingredients are branded and well dosed; 5 of which are research backed testosterone boosters
- 4 ingredients to help keep stress and therefore cortisol in check
- BioPerine® to enhance formula bioavailability
- Click here to read my full Ferodrox review
Isa-Test GF Features
- From iSatori, Isa-Test GF is advertised to be a “high performance testosterone booster”
- Hormonally speaking, its marketed to increase testosterone and reduce estrogen but it also has a blend dedicated to boosting growth hormone
- Has 3 loaded prop blends serving different purposes: 1) Isa-Test, 2) Somatrin, 3) ISA-FLOW
- ZMA + Vitamin C outside of these prop blends for more anabolic support
- Uses an exclusive Rapid Bio-Diffusion Delivery™ technology which supposedly speeds up absorption
- Click here to read my full Isa-Test GF review
Ferodrox VS Isa-Test GF: My Analysis
As testosterone boosters designed for body building, I think Ferodrox and Isa-Test GF are two of the better supplements from their category. Moreover, both of them also have potential benefits that go beyond their claims.
In particular, the main priority of Ferodrox is to balance testosterone and cortisol while Isa Test GF optimizes the ratio between testosterone and estrogen but both of them have other features that could possibly help men build lean muscle mass that much easier.
Having said that, let’s take a closer look at these two products.
Ferodrox has a relatively short formula but all of its ingredients are branded, well dosed, and scientifically proven
Its 6 ingredients all come in branded forms. What’s more, all these ingredients are adequately, if not massively dosed too. So, in terms of being effective, Ferodrox has my confidence at its highest.
The question now is: what is it effective for?
Well, 5 of its 6 ingredients are research backed testosterone boosters. Not only that, 4 of these ingredients (OptiZinc®, KSM-66®, LJ100®, PrimaVie®) also help regulate stress (and consequently cortisol) while also increasing workout performance. Furthermore, the 5th piece, MICROPURE®, helps regulate estrogen.
Lastly, the 6th ingredient, BioPerine®, enhances the absorption of the entire formula making it more bioavailable. Overall, I think the hormonal and physical benefits of Ferodrox can effectively help men achieve their dream physiques.
Isa-Test GF has a much longer formula with potentially more features but most of its ingredients are trapped inside 3 separate prop blends
First of all, let’s talk about the ingredients outside of these blends. Isa-Test GF has solid dosages of ZMA (zinc, magnesium, vitamin B6) and vitamin C. ZMA, in particular, is legendary in the realm of sports nutrition for its benefits on testosterone, performance, and recovery.
Moving on, Isa-Test GF uses 3 proprietary blends to house the rest of its formula which means that we won’t actually get to see the individual dosages of the other ingredients. Personally, I hate that this part of Isa-Test GF’s design. I think it takes away from the reliability of the product. But, on a more positive note, these blends look like they have adequate total dosages to at least give their respective ingredients a decent chance to work.
Having said that, the first blend is appropriately called Isa Test. This is where most of the “free” testosterone boosts happen along with lower estrogen, DHT, and cortisol. To add, the ingredients here also carry benefits for athletic performance and libido.
The 2nd blend, Somatrin, is said to increase growth hormone by 140%. Honestly, I think that’s just a big pile of horse shit. If we disregard the outrageous claim though, this blend does have the ingredients to boost HGH while adding a more T support. Lastly, there’s ISAFLOW to boost blood flow and absorption. Along with this product’s exclusive Rapid Bio-Diffusion Delivery™ technology, the last blend should improve the formula’s bioavailability.
Ferodrox VS Isa-Test GF Summary
- Relatively short formula of 6 ingredients with premium quality brands, impressive dosages, and scientific evidence
- 5 ingredients collectively boost testosterone and performance while also reducing cortisol and estrogen
- BioPerine® to further enhance bioavailbility
- $49.99 per bottle (60 vegetable capsules) on the official Kaged Muscle website; $58.99 on Bodybuilding
- Starts off its formula with the legendary ZMA for testosterone, performance, and recovery support
- 3 proprietary blends for hormonal benefits (higher T and HGH, lower E and cortisol), enhanced blood flow, and support for sex and strength
- Rapid Bio-Diffusion Delivery™ for accelerated absorption
- $49.99 per bottle (120 capsules) on the official iSatori website and on Bodybuilding
Conclusion: Which is Better?
If we’re talking about the more reliable supplement, I’d personally go with Ferodrox but when it comes to potential, I think Isa-Test GF takes the cake.
Ferodrox, to me, is the more reliable product because it’s non-proprietary design shows all the individual dosages of its branded ingredients. Furthermore, these brands are GREAT for testosterone and their dosages are just as impressive, not to mention their solid scientific evidence. So, if you’re looking for a dependable product that naturally increases testosterone and strength while also lowering cortisol and a bit of estrogen, Ferodrox is the better choice.
On the other hand, Isa-Test GF has a wider set of potential benefits which include increased anabolic hormones (T and HGH), lower estrogen and cortisol levels, and support for sexual health and strength. The problem with this product, however, is that I can’t accurately gauge how powerful these effects can be because of the formula’s largely proprietary nature. If you’re willing to take your chances on what might be a more diverse stack, then Isa-Test GF is your test booster.