Quick Take: Relative to EVL Test, Ferodrox is a pretty new supplement. Despite being new to the scene, however, Ferodrox has already made quite a bit of noise considering all the positive reviews its getting. EVL Test, on the other hand, is still going strong as one of the most popular testosterone boosters for fitness. So, which one’s actually better? Let’s get to the review and find out.
- A product of Kaged Muscle; advertised on its label to be a “testosterone support complex”
- Non-proprietary formula of 6 branded ingredients; 5 of which are proven testosterone boosters
- Solid dosages across the board
- The same ingredients that boost testosterone are also capable of limiting stress and cortisol
- Has BioPerine® to further enhance the formula’s bioavailability
- Click here to read my full Ferodrox review
EVL Test Features
- A product of EVLution Nutrition – Bodybuilding (dot) com’s breakout brand of the year last 2015
- Designed to be a “training and recovery amplifier”
- Non-proprietary formula with all its ingredients getting solid dosages
- Has the legendary ZMA trio to help promote relaxation
- D Aspartic Acid (DAA) at a clinically tested dose of 3120 mg
- Click here to read my full EVL Test review
Ferodrox VS EVL Test: My Analysis
Ferodrox and EVL Test are among the most highly rated testosterone boosters in the Bodybuilding website, at 8.9 and 9.0 stars respectively. EVLTest, however, has significantly more reviews but that’s most likely because of how long it’s been in the market.
Nonetheless, both these products are great testosterone boosters for fitness, sports, and bodybuilding. How they make life easier for active men, however, is quite different.
Ferodrox optimizes the testosterone-cortisol ratio which makes your hormonal environment more suitable for muscle growth
With a non-proprietary formula, Ferodrox has all of its ingredients’ dosages on full disclosure, and for good reason – they’re all decent, if not massively dosed. The quality on these ingredients aren’t anything to joke about either as literally all 6 of them come in branded forms. Ultimately, the great qualities and dosages result in an efficient and effective formula.
But… what is it effective for?
Well, 5 of this product’s 6 ingredients are capable of naturally boosting testosterone. Not just that, they come in brands that have been scientifically proven as T boosters too, namely: OptiZinc®, KSM-66®, LJ100®, PrimaVie®, and MICROPURE®. Because of this, I firmly believe that Ferodrox is a more-than-capable testosterone supplement.
Furthermore, these same ingredients also fight stress which could also lower cortisol levels. With higher T and lower cortisol, your hormonal environment becomes more anabolic so you can push yourself harder at the gym and get better results.
EVL Test enhances muscle recovery through better sleep and significantly higher testosterone
EVL Test has 3.12g of DAA. At this dosage, research says that this amino acid can boost testosterone by 42%. From what I know, this makes it the most powerful natural testosterone booster in the world.
Individually, zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6 (collectively known as ZMA) are great testosterone boosters but together, they’re legendary in the realm of sports and fitness for their collective benefits on sleep, recovery, and performance.
Honestly though, I do wish the ZMA came in better forms but, hey, if they work (they will), I’ll take ’em. Lastly, EVL Test has DIM – an aromatase inhibitor capable of lowering estrogen. Overall, EVL Test is going to boost testosterone and reduce estrogen while also promoting sleep and recovery so you wake up feeling refreshed, stronger, and ready to take on another day.
Ferodrox VS EVL Test Summary
- Quality? Premium. Dosage? Impeccable.
- 5 of its 6 branded ingredients are scientifically proven testosterone boosters
- Also lowers stress and therefore cortisol for a more anabolic metabolism
- $49.99 per bottle (60 vegetable capsules) on the official Kaged Muscle website; $47.19 on Bodybuilding
- DAA + other testosterone boosters = powerful T boosts
- ZMA forms could be better but still effective for sleep and recovery
- DIM for estrogen reduction
- $ 29.99 per bottle (120 tablets) on the official EVLution Nutrition website; $34.99 for 2 bottles on Bodybuilding
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Purely in terms of testosterone boosting power, EVL Test is has more potential and this is in large part because of its clinically dosed DAA. As a matter of fact, this amino acid is used by some of the best testosterone supplements in the 2019 market. However, it’s more of a nighttime testosterone booster so if you’re looking for a supplement that essentially helps you build lean muscle while you sleep, this is it.
Ferodrox, on the other hand, takes the cake as the better daytime supplement. With scientifically backed ingredients such as OptiZinc®, KSM-66®, LJ100®, PrimaVie®, and MICROPURE®, I’m confident that men will get higher testosterone. Not only that, these same ingredients reduce cortisol too. So, if you’re an active male with an intense workout, this supplement seems to be the better choice.