Quick Take: If you’re looking for a DAA supplement, this might be a good one to try out. DAA Test-5 uses a scientifically proven form and dosage of D-Aspartic acid to give you what may be the most balls-out testosterone boosting any single ingredient can provide. However, it also has one glaring limitation in its lack of estrogen blocking. Read the review to find out more.
- A product of Advanced Nutrition Systems, DAA Test-5 forms part of its testosterone boosting stack. The other half being ISO T-Drive.
- Uses sodium bound D Aspartic Acid which is a form of DAA proven to boost test by as much as 42%
- The dosage of its DAA is also on point. DAA Test-5 uses the same exact dosage used in research.
- Has a prop blend of 4 ingredients sharing a meager 176 mg total dosage. This basically renders these ingredients useless.
- Without a reliable aromatase inhibitor, DAA Test-5 severely lacks the ability to block estrogen
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon, eBay, and GNC. It’s
DAA Test-5 Ingredients
|DAA Test 5 Complex||3,296 mg|
|Sodium D-Aspartic Acid||3,120 mg|
|Testosterone Support Complex||176 mg|
|Chrysin, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) extract (seed) [std. 80% Glycosides], Eurycoma longifolia extract [stem] 20:1, Diindolylmethane [DIM]|
DAA Test-5 – Ingredients Review
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) – This amino acid is a fairly new supplement in the test boosting scene but it’s already shown massive potential. In fact, one research suggests that it can boost testosterone by as much as 42% in just 12 days. Even better, DAA Test-5 uses the same exact dosage used in the research.
Testosterone Support Complex
- Chrysin – Technically, this compound has the ability to lower estrogen. However, because of an extremely low oral bioavailability, it’s essentially useless unless injected directly on your testicles.
- Fenugreek – This herb enhances physical performance and libido but it can also be a natural testosterone booster. Specifically, Fenugreek inhibits the aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase enzymes. This results in an increase in “Free” testosterone as well as a reduction in estrogen and DHT.
DAA Test-5 has a unique Fenugreek
Most other supplements standardize their Fenugreek for saponins. These saponins are basically plant steroids that give a certain plant its healthy benefits. Generally, a higher concentration of saponins means that the manifestation of the plant’s benefits are stronger. In the case of Fenugreek, it becomes better able to boost libido, muscle strength, and testosterone.
However, DAA Test-5 doesn’t standardize its Fenugreek for saponins. Instead, it’s specialized for 80% glycosides. I’m no expert but to my understanding, these glycosides make absorbing the nutrients inside Fenugreek a lot easier. It’s a different reasoning with how saponins work but ultimately, the improved absorption also makes it better capable of presenting its effects.
- Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat Ali) – Traditionally used as a natural libido booster but in reality, it’s more than just that. According to research, Tongkat Ali can also boost testosterone while lowering cortisol.
- DIM – An aromatase inhibitor found in cruciferous vegetables that can theoretically lower levels of estrogen.
DAA Test-5 Directions
Each serving of DAA Test-5 consists of 4 capsules and instructed by Advanced Nutrition Systems, adults simply take 1 serving (4 capsules) per day. There are a couple more cycling instructions though.
- Take 1 serving for 12 straight days followed by 2 days off
- Do not take DAA Test-5 for more than 4 consecutive weeks without taking a 2-4 week washout period
Let’s start with the formula’s main ingredient: DAA. I mean, it’s obvious isn’t it? This product’s name – DAA Test-5 – pretty much already gives this away. Anyhow, with solid evidence that it can boost testosterone by up to 42% in less than 2 weeks, DAA is probably THE single most powerful and direct natural testosterone booster being used today.
Perhaps what makes DAA so effective though is that it stimulates multiple areas of the HPG (hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal) axis. Basically, natural testosterone boosters perform their act here and DAA just does it better than anything else on the market.
However, since DAA’s pathway is so far reaching, it also has the possibility of increasing other sex hormones. Unfortunately, research shows that D-Aspartic Acid can also increase aromatase activity which then results in higher levels of estrogen.
This is where the limitations of DAA Test-5 kicks in. With the potential to also increase estrogen, we need something to prevent it and DAA Test-5 just doesn’t have any. Well, technically, it does (i.e., Chrysin, Fenugreek, DIM). However, they’re inside a prop blend with a total dosage of just 176 mg. Quite frankly, this isn’t enough to account for these ingredients.
DAA Test-5 Benefits: Does it Work?
DAA Test-5 works because DAA works. Pure and simple. It’s damn powerful, too. However, with virtually nothing to control the estrogen spike that comes with the massive testosterone boosts, it’s essentially half of a complete test booster.
DAA Test-5 Review Summary
- Powerful – Thank the gods for DAA!
- Natural – It’s not as powerful as anabolic steroids or prohormones but at least you’re not injecting synthetic hormones in your blood stream.
- Safe – You won’t be seeing any major side effects here. If any, there’s probably acne and possibly diarrhea which is to be expected with sodium bound DAA supplements such as DAA Test-5.
- Incomplete – The puny dosage of the Testosterone Support Complex essentially casts out any ounce of estrogen-blocking from the DAA Test-5 formula
- Expensive – Depending on where you buy it, it’s either pricey or really pricey. I suggest you buy a bottle from Amazon though. It’s sold at about half the price there compared to GNC ($49.99 vs. $99.99).
- Lack of reviews – I’m just not seeing a lot of customer reviews for DAA Test-5. In fact, there’s absolutely Z-E-R-O on Amazon and GNC.
The Bottom Line
It’s highly likely that DAA is the most powerful natural testosterone booster in the planet. Following that logic, DAA Test-5 is also a powerful testosterone booster. However, it also lacks the mechanism to regulate estrogen no thanks to the puny dosage of its prop blend. That said, I suggest stacking DAA Test-5 with another supplement that blocks estrogen so you can experience the full power of D-Aspartic Acid.