Quick Take: Compared to a lot of other T boosting supplements, D-Pol gets a lot of stuff done with a relatively limited number of ingredients. It’s scientific and synergistic design can help serious bodybuilders reach their anabolic dreams. However, it isn’t necessarily perfect. So, let’s get this D-Pol review going and learn more.
- A product of Purus Labs, D-Pol is designed for “natural manhancement”. Pretty clever advertising there, Purus Labs.
- Comes in either tablet or powder form
- Designs its T boosting power around a research on DAA
- Vitamin D3, another strong testosterone booster, can also be found here
- Synergistically improves athletic performance, blood flow, and muscle gains through Sodium and N03-T
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including GNC, Amazon, The Vitamin Shoppe, and the official Purus Labs website.
NOTE: Prices and shipping fees vary.
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||4000 IU|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||2 mg|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||6 mcg|
|LH/Free Testosterone/ATP Amplifying Oxygen Sparing Matrix||3.6 g|
|D-Aspartic Acid (3.12 g), Sodium Nitrate (as NO3-T®)(480 mg)|
D-Pol – Ingredients Review
Vitamin D3 – 4000 IU of this manly vitamin is going to help men get healthier testosterone levels, especially at this highly bioavailable D3 form. I say this because according to research, men with sufficient levels of vitamin D tend to have higher levels of testosterone.
Vitamin B6 – Similar to the previous vitamin, studies suggest that levels of B6 may also impact male testosterone. 2 mg is an adequate dose but considering how pyridoxine isn’t exactly this vitamin’s best form, I personally would have wanted more.
Folic Acid – Also known as vitamin B9, folic acid doesn’t seem to be as effective as vitamin B6 and D with regards to increasing testosterone but it’s been used to improve male fertility.
Vitamin B12 – Like folic acid, vitamin B12 isn’t actually a T booster but with its effects on sperm, it’s still quite the manly nutrient.
Sodium – Unbeknownst to many, sodium is actually a major part of proper nutrition. It helps keep a good balance of electrolytes and helps maintain good blood volume so your muscles can get the right nutrients not only to function properly, but also to grow.
LH/Free Testosterone/ATP Amplifying Oxygen Sparing Matrix
- D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) – There’s a study that shows this amino acid boosting testosterone by 42% in just 12 days. Impressive, I know, but D-Pol did a lot of other things to make sure this works. More on this later on the My Analysis part of the review.
Sodium Nitrate (NO3-T®)
This ingredient is basically the difference between the old D-Pol formula and this newer one. The older version used Nitratine standardized for 73% Nitrates whereas this newer one uses a branded form of sodium nitrate (NO3-T®) which, ironically, is just another name for nitratine.
So, with regards to which ingredient is actually better, I honestly don’t know because, like I said, they’re basically the same thing. Nonetheless, nitrate has been known to improve exercise performance and improve blood flow by reducing ATP requirements and increasing nitric oxide respectively.
You can get D-Pol in either powder or tablet form.
- For powder – Take 1 scoop (4.6 g) per day with your first meal
- For tablet – Take 1 serving (3 tablets) per day with your first meal
Purus Labs D-Pol enjoys two advantages in that it is both simple and potent. The more punch you can pack into less volume, the better – and D-Pol does just that.
For starters, its T boosting power relies heavily on DAA. Like I said, there’s research that shows this amino acid boosting testosterone by 42% in just 12 days. Because of this incredible power, a lot of the best testosterone boosters in the market design their formulas around it and D-Pol is no exception.
However, what sets D-Pol apart from the rest of the pack is how it follows the study’s T boosting blueprint down to the bone. In particular, it uses the same 3.12 g dosage that’s used in the research and it also pairs DAA with vitamin B6, folic acid and vitamin B12 which, again, is exactly how the research does it.
Because of this, I’m pretty confident in this supplement’s testosterone boosting capabilities, especially since a massive dose of vitamin D3 is also here.
That being said, D-Pol isn’t just a T booster. With sodium and N03-T, it kind of works like a pre workout too.
Specifically, sodium fills the body with blood and electrolytes while N03-T increases nitric oxide which would then improve blood flow and help feed your muscles with the nutrients it needs to grow. Furthermore, N03-T also makes working out more efficient since it essentially helps you use less energy (ATP) to do the same movements.
D-Pol Benefits: Does it Work?
I can confidently tell you now that yes, D-Pol works.
It works because it follows a scientifically tested method of boosting natural testosterone and it works because of the synergy between its ingredients.
On that note, its effects are geared towards helping men build better physiques through enhanced performance, nutrition, blood flow, and muscle growth on top of its powerful T boosts.
D-Pol Review Summary
- Science-based T boosting – DAA works great by itself but with vitamin B6, folic acid, and vitamin B12, it becomes even more reliable.
- Sodium + N03-T® – Electrolytes, nitric oxide, and ATP make for an excellent performance enhancing combo
- Affordable – For a formula with this much detail, $44.95 is a bargain
- Tablets or powder – I personally prefer taking the tablets but if you wanted the powdered form, it comes in freshly squeezed lemon flavor
- Transparent – No ingredients with hidden dosages. Kudos to Purus Labs for making their formula non-proprietary!
- Reputation – Its ratings are relatively high on GNC and Amazon. I’ve read a bunch of positive reviews, too, with no reports of major side effects.
- No zinc or boron? – D-Pol already has two of the best vitamins for testosterone so why not have two of the best minerals, too?
- No anti-estrogen – It’s a powerful test booster but it doesn’t have any way to keep that power in check. Plus, regulating estrogen could have made gaining lean muscle mass that much easier.
- Narrow focus – Bodybuilders alone will get the most out of this… it is not for the masses. Sorry, non-gym rat users.
The Bottom Line
Purus Labs did good with D-Pol. It’s a powerful testosterone booster with synergistic benefits on athletic performance and muscle gains. This simple yet well designed formula isn’t perfect, however, since it missed out on a few T boosters that could have taken its status a step higher. Nonetheless, for gym-goers who are serious about bodybuilding and anabolic gains, this product is tailor-made for you.