Quick Take: The way I see it, both Competitive Edge Labs M-Test and Prime Male are cut from the same cloth in that they effectively target multiple pathways towards testosterone boosting which gives both supplements the versatility to positively impact the lives of men. That said, they’re quite similar in a lot of ways but let’s get this review started to find out how they’re different.
Competitive Edge Labs M-Test Features
- M-Test is a product of Competitive Edge Labs (CEL) that’s advertised to be a “hardcore testosterone booster”
- Except Tongkat Ali, everything else on the Competitive Edge Labs M-Test formula is given in top-grade form. Dosages are all solid, too.
- Each of its ingredients tackle different pathways towards boosting testosterone
- Its heavy reliance on Fadogia Agrestis may perhaps be its most obvious imperfection
- Available to buy on several online and retail stores including Amazon
- Click here to read my full review on Competitive Edge Labs M-Test
Prime Male Features
- A product of Propura, Prime Male is simply advertised as a “100% natural testosterone booster”
- All the luxurious ingredients in Prime Male Are given in their preferred testosterone-boosting forms
- Fuelled primarily by potent D-AA-CC at 1600 mg
- Boosts testosterone both directly, indirectly, and synergistically
- Can be bought exclusively at their own website so don’t bother looking elsewhere
- Click here to read my full review on Prime Male
Competitive Edge Labs M-Test VS. Prime Male: My Analysis
Unlike most of the testosterone boosting products on today’s market, both Competitive Edge Labs M-Test and Prime Male don’t bulls*** their way towards attracting more customers. No false claims and absurd promises – just realistic and attainable goals. This is part of why I like both of these supplements.
Marketing strategies aside though, the primary reason why I think highly of both Competitive Edge Labs M-Test and Prime male is that their formulas are versatile. Let’s check ’em out.
Competitive Edge Labs M-Test mostly uses high-end natural ingredients and ALL of them are research-backed for testosterone
Aside from Tongkat Ali, all of the other ingredients used in this supplement are supplied in highly standardized forms. This gives them a better a chance at boosting testosterone. In fact, Competitive Edge Labs M-Test has 2 branded ingredients (KSM-66 and PrimaVie) that were studied specifically for their ability to impact testosterone.
Furthermore, each ingredient also increases testosterone in different ways. This includes optimizing the HPG axis, blocking the T-binding effects of SHBG, and lowering catabolic/testosterone-killing hormones such as cortisol and estrogen.
Prime Male has a luxurious set of testosterone boosters that all jell together via a complex yet highly sophisticated synergy
Speaking of effective, Prime Male is primarily powered by D-AA-CC which is a more potent form of an amino acid capable of boosting testosterone by 42% in just 12 days. The rest of the ingredients aren’t bad either. In fact, they’re GREAT! And they all boost testosterone in similar pathways to that of CEL M-Test, too.
However, while Prime Male does have a solid set of ingredients, what makes it such a special stack is its combinations. Aside from boosting testosterone and male health in general, they also boost each other. Honestly, I’ve seen other supplements with synergistic patterns but none as complex and sophisticated as Prime Male’s.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Personally, I think Prime Male is the better testosterone booster. They both have similar ways in how they impact testosterone but with D-AA-CC, Prime Male just seems like it has more power. More than this though, the synergy in Prime Male’s ingredients is superb. For men over their 30’s who NEED a powerful jolt of natural testosterone, Prime Male is the supplement for you.
However, even if Competitive Edge Labs M-Test lost this battle, it did put up quite the fight. Also, despite being a tad weaker than Prime Male when it comes to overall testosterone boosting, I think CEL M-Test might be better for bodybuilding. After all, it does have 2 branded ingredients that, aside from boosting T, also lower cortisol and amplify energy.