Quick Take: Anointed Fighter Nutrition T-Boost may sound like a cheesy name for a testosterone booster but trust me, what’s inside the capsules are hardcore. To all you iron-lifting meatheads out there, you’re going to want to check this review out. With a solid formula designed to get you leaner and stronger, Anointed Fighter Nutrition is here to T-boost its way to dominance.
- A product of Anointed Fighter Nutrition, T-Boost is just as its name suggests: a testosterone booster designed to make you a beast in the gym and the ring.
- As the label advertises, this supplement is going to help you build more muscle while burning fat.
- Zinc and Boron, two of the manliest minerals in the world of testosterone boosting, can be found here in quality forms.
- Aside from those two, Anointed Fighter Nutrition T-Boost has a bunch of other premium quality herbs.
- A rarity in supplements nowadays, this stack offers liver protection in the form of Milk Thistle.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon. A shame that GNC doesn’t seem to have it, really.
Anointed Fighter Nutrition T-Boost Ingredients
|Zinc (as AAC)||10 mg|
|TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER BLEND||2455 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris 80% (Fruit)||540 mg|
|D-Aspartic Acid||510 mg|
|Eurycoma Longifolia 100:1 (Root)||375 mg|
|Fenugreek Extract 60% (Seed)||255 mg|
|Damiana (Leaves)||255 mg|
|Coleus Forskohlii (Root) *standardized to 10% Forskolin)||150 mg|
|Epimedium (Flower)(Horny Goat Weed) *standardized to 10% Icariin)||150 mg|
|Milk Thistle powder (Seed)||75 mg|
|ALA (Alpha-Lipoic-Acid)||75 mg|
|Saw Palmetto 4:1 (Fruit)||75 mg|
|BioPerine*Piper Nigrum as 95% Piperine)||15 mg|
|Boron (From Amino Acid Chelate)||10 mg|
Anointed Fighter Nutrition T-Boost’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Zinc – AAC (amino acid chelate) is one of the better absorbed forms of Zinc so this is good. 10 mg seems a little low though but I believe it should still work to some degree. As a testosterone booster, Zinc plays a direct role in testosterone production as a required raw material. It also helps manage prolactin and the testosterone decline that typically happens after exercise.
TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER BLEND
- Tribulus Terrestris – With top-shelf quality and a heavy dosage, this herb is bound to be effective. However, research has proven that it’s really not that much of a testosterone booster. It is great for sex drive though.
D-Aspartic Acid – If it’s not the best natural testosterone booster in the market then it’s at least right up there. DAA can increase testosterone levels by 42% in just 12 days. Unfortunately, it needs a heavy dosage and this 510 mg dose doesn’t seem to do it justice.
- Fenugreek – Standardized to 60%, Fenugreek is an herb that positively influences libido and physical performance. As a testosterone booster, Fenugreek lowers estrogen and DHT levels which then leads to higher levels of “free” testosterone.
- Damiana – You see this in testosterone boosting supplements as an aromatase inhibitor which just means that it lowers estrogen levels while potentially increasing testosterone. However, research on this is pretty sketchy and ironically, it also has estrogen mimicking compounds.
- Coleus Forskohlii – Being standardized to 10% Forskolin, this plant targets testosterone boosting from a fat-burning angle. As research suggests, Coleus Forskohlii supplementation has “shown to favorably alter body composition while concurrently increasing bone mass and serum free testosterone levels”.
- Epimedium – If Damiana has estrogen-mimicking properties, Epimedium or Horny Goat Weed fires back by mimicking testosterone. It doesn’t seem to boost testosterone though. Also, it’s a bit low on dosage but thankfully, this potent 10% Icariin standard makes it pretty potent.
- Milk Thistle – Used to detoxify the liver which I think is pretty neat considering you’ll be placing your liver under heavy stress by popping test boosting pills. There doesn’t seem to be a standard dosage for Milk Thistle yet but this 75 mg looks like a good start.
- ALA – Alpha Lipoic Acid is both fat incinerator and energy booster with its ability to help breakdown stubborn fat cells. Again, a bit under dosed but it could still work to some degree.
- Saw Palmetto – At a potent 4:1 extract, Saw Palmetto has compounds that help lower levels of DHT – an androgen more potent than testosterone but can also cause prostate problems when levels get too high. A little too low on dosage though.
- BioPerine – A branded form of black pepper extract (Piperine) that doesn’t have any direct man enhancing properties. However, it does help nutrient absorption so you can get more out of the entire Anointed Fighter Nutrition T-Boost formula.
- Boron – Given in one of its better absorbed forms (Amino Acid Chelate), Boron is right up there with the best minerals for male health. It boosts androgens testosterone and DHT while also decreasing estriadol and SHBG. Furthermore, it also increases levels of other natural test boosters such as Magnesium and Vitamin D.
Anointed Fighter Nutrition T-Boost Directions
Take 3 capsules (1 serving) 30 minutes before your workout or breakfast.
Everything about this product screams bodybuilding. First of all, a brand name with the word “fighter” in it pretty much already gives it away. Secondly, the directions suggest it to be taken before a workout, implying that this is designed to be a workout supplement. Additionally, just have a look at its marketing:
Admittedly, a lot of other testosterone products make similar advertisements but only a few of them actually have the formula to back up such claims. Fortunately for us, Anointed Fighter Nutrition T-Boost has the formula to make those claims a reality.
Minerals Zinc and Boron are two of the best natural testosterone boosters that you want to be looking for regardless if you live a sedentary life but most especially if you’re an athlete. Ingredients such as Tongkat Ali, Fenugreek, ALA, and Coleus Forskohlii allow you to get boosted testosterone with the bonus of improved gym performance and a leaner physique.
However, higher levels of testosterone create an a hormonal imbalance within your body because along with it will come a rise in estrogen and DHT. Again, Anointed Fighter Nutrition T-Boost has you covered with hormone regulators like Damiana and Saw Palmetto. Libido doesn’t seem to be a problem with this stack too with potent and decently dosed Tribulus and Epimedium.
Does it Work?
Damn right it does. And it’s a damn good one, too! There are a few mishaps though but I believe, that had Anointed Fighter Nutrition T-Boost given some of the ingredients here heavier dosages, it would’ve given the best testosterone boosters at least a pretty good scare.
Specifically speaking, Zinc and DAA are two of the best natural test boosters out there and had they been given heavier dosages, the T-boosts from this formula would’ve been taken a level higher. Nonetheless, Anointed Fighter Nutrition works as a well-rounded, testosterone fueled bodybuilding supplement.
- No false advertising – Anointed Fighter Nutrition T-Boost set out to be a workout supplement with the ability to boost testosterone and libido. It delivered.
- No Proprietary BS – It’s transparent on every single dosage of every single ingredient
- Dosage and quality – Except for a handful of under dosed ingredients, the Anointed Fighter Nutrition T-Boost stack does generally well with dosage and quality.
- Liver protection – Taking in supplements could have negative implications to the liver. Thankfully, Anointed Fighter Nutrition T-boost has Milk Thistle.
- All natural – Which also means that it’s most likely free of any major side effects. Customer reviews don’t seem to indicate any of these bad boys, too.
- Zinc and DAA – Major wasted opportunity right here.
- Damiana – Believed to be an aromatase inhibitor but frankly, it’s not the best in that department. Additionally, its estrogen mimicking properties seem kind of counter-productive.
- Cheesy brand name – Well, this is all subjective and honestly, I’m just writing this down because I don’t have any more bad things to say.
The Bottom Line
If you wanted a testosterone powered bodybuilding experience, Anointed Fighter Nutrition T-Boost fits that bill very well. It has the capacity to improve your physique through fat-burning and increased stamina while the increased testosterone gives your muscles a better chance to grow. Oh, you wanted better sex with that chiseled body of yours too? Don’t worry, fam. Anointed Fighter Nutrition T-Boost has your back on that as well.