Quick Take: To my understanding, AndroxyFX was designed for the purpose of boosting testosterone and muscle growth. However, I don’t think an anabolic testosterone booster is primarily what it is. Rather, it enhances sex drive more than it boosts T and it’s T-boosting isn’t for everyone either. Allow me to walk you through my thoughts on this stack through this review.
- Primal Muscle is the company that manufactures AndroxyFX
- Advertised for “free” test boosts and muscle growth
- Has Zinc and Calcium which are individually great minerals for testosterone and bodybuilding. They’re a bad combination though.
- Proprietary blend has a decent total dosage but the quality of its ingredients frankly suck
- The testosterone boosts don’t look like they work for everyone
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including the Primal Muscle website and Amazon
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate and Citrate)||151 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Amino Acid Chelate)||15 mg|
|AndroxyFX™ Proprietary Formula:||1867 mg|
|Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum olacoides) (Root and Bark)|
|Maca (Lepidium meyenii) (Root)|
|Longjack (Eurycoma longifolia) (Root)|
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) (Leaf)|
|Nettles (Urtica dioica) (Leaf)|
|Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) (Fruit)|
|Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) 95% Piperine|
AndroxyFX – Ingredients Review
Calcium – According to research, calcium supplementation further increases the testosterone boosts gained from exercise. Obviously, this isn’t just good for our manly hormones but also for bodybuilding.
Zinc – Without this mineral, our bodies literally can’t make testosterone. Furthermore, it also helps prevent the T-drop that typically happens after exercise. Again, this makes it beneficial for muscle growth.
Calcium and Zinc are great individually but not so much when they’re together
These minerals are not only beneficial for testosterone, they’re helpful when it comes to developing muscles as well. However, Zinc and Calcium don’t go so well with each other because they compete for absorption.As seen in research, Zinc had a 50% decrease in absorption when taken together with calcium. As such, the same research also says that having them together “may increase the zinc requirement in adult humans”.
AndroxyFX™ Proprietary Formula
- Muira Puama – Traditionally used for boosting libido but it needs a lot more scientific exploration. Furthermore, the herb is also commonly used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Maca – Otherwise known as “Peruvian Ginseng”, Maca is also a traditional libido boosting herb. However, research shows that an increase in testosterone does not accompany the enhanced sex drive.
- Longjack – Simply known as Tongkat Ali, it’s yet another legendary herbal supplement for sex. More than just libido though, there’s research showing it capable of boosting testosterone while lowering cortisol in moderately stressed individuals.
Research suggests that this herb enhances circulation via the nitric oxide pathway. Not only does this make it beneficial for cardiovascular health, it may also be beneficial in the gym and in the bedroom.
Despite its potential to improve cardiovascular, physical, and sexual health, however, this herb is better known for its ability to bolster memory which is why you’ll often find this in nootropics instead of testosterone boosters.
- Nettles – This plant has fine spiky hairs on its leaves and stem but it’s also capable of spiking “free” testosterone. Furthermore, it also lowers testosterone killers such as estrogen, DHT, and SHBG.
- Chrysin – A compound that reportedly has anti-estrogen properties which makes it indirectly good for testosterone. However, the oral bioavailability on this is so low that it’s basically useless.
- Tribulus – This herb boosts testosterone in men with already deficient levels of T (i.e., men over 30 y/o). In the younger and healthier population, however, it does nothing but boost libido.
- Black Pepper – No testosterone boosting properties whatsoever but because it significantly improves absorption, it also makes the entire AndroxyFX formula that much better.
Each serving of AndroxyFX consists of 4 capsules. As per Primal Muscle, simply take 1 serving (4 capsules) daily.
First of all, AndroxyFX has Calcium and Zinc. As I’ve said earlier, both of them are great individually but when they’re together, they essentially cancel each other out. This is unfortunate because if one of these were omitted from the formula, the other could’ve contributed to this product’s anabolic/testosterone boosting claim.
Moving on, let’s talk about the AndroxyFX™ Proprietary Formula.
Since it’s a prop blend, the specific dosages of all the ingredients inside it are undisclosed. Obviously, this lack of transparency is not a good thing. To make matters worse, all of the herbs come in plain, unspecialised forms that make them harder to absorb and therefore less effective.
To be fair though, AndroxyFX does add Black Pepper to its formula. This somewhat makes up for the poor ingredient quality but not entirely what I’d consider a fix.
When it comes to its effects on male health, I see AndroxyFX as more of a libido booster than anything else. I say this because literally ALL of its herbs except for Black Pepper enhance sex drive. Plus, Muira Puama and Nettle’s anti-DHT properties make them healthy for the prostate.
For testosterone, AndroxyFX has Tongkat Ali, Nettle, and Tribulus. These aren’t bad ingredients but in my opinion, they’re not the best either especially considering their cheap qualities and unknown dosages.
AndroxyFX Benefits: Does it Work?
The way I see it, AndroxyFX works but not in the way it’s being advertised to be. To my understanding, Primal Muscle designed AndroxyFX primarily as an anabolic “free” testosterone booster. However, after analyzing its formula, I think it’s best for sex.
Furthermore, its testosterone boosting won’t work for everyone. Here’s why:
- Tongkat Ali only works on moderately stressed individuals
- Nettle lower estrogen, DHT, and SHBG
- Tribulus only works on men with low pre-existing levels of testosterone
Collectively, all these conditions fit the older male population. As such, I think this is the demographic that AndroxyFX suits best. For younger dudes looking for a real, anabolic testosterone booster, try something else (like Testofuel, for example).
AndroxyFX Review Summary
- All natural – I’m not seeing any dangerous synthetic ingredients here on AndroxyFX
- Black Pepper – The saving grace to this formula’s overall poor quality
- Sex – If there’s anything that AndroxyFX does well, it’s this
- Proprietary – I just hate it when supplements hide the dosages of their ingredients
- Selective T boosts – This isn’t necessarily a bad thing but if you’re a young dude looking for testosterone boosts, AndroxyFX won’t work for you
- Cheap ingredients – The overall quality of its ingredients leaves a lot more to be desired especially since it’s priced pretty steep
- Mixed reviews – It’s not surprising that products get mixed customer reviews but I’m reading an unusually high amount of reports saying that this product doesn’t work
The Bottom Line
Despite its marketing leaning towards boosting testosterone for muscle growth, AndroxyFX is actually more of a supplement for sex. Also, I think its testosterone boosts are meant for men over the age of 30 only. Overall, I think this stack is okay but if you ask me, okay doesn’t cut it if you truly want what’s best.