Quick Take: Technically, this formula isn’t even a formula. However, in this review, you’ll see how Andro400 manages to be quite the well-rounded product despite being severely short-handed. Dubbed as the top testosterone booster in the industry, will it live up to its hype? Let’s find out.
- Natural Health Concepts manufactures Andro400 along with Andro400 Max
- Advertised to be the #1 natural testosterone booster since its production in 2004. I don’t know where they’re getting their statistics but that’s a pretty wild claim to make.
- Andro400 also claims to melt belly fat, improve energy, and increase sex drive
- Only has Tongkat Ali as its ONLY ingredient
- Tongkat Ali given as an uber potent 100:1 extract and at a solid daily dose of 300 mg
- Available to buy online on its official website and eBay. However, it’s not on Amazon or GNC
|Eurycoma Longifolia (radix) root extract (100:1)||150 mg|
Andro400 Ingredients Review
Eurycoma Longifolia – Otherwise known as Tongkat Ali, this Malaysian ginseng has been traditionally used as a libido booster. However, recent studies have shown that it also has effects on hormones including testosterone.
Natural Health Concepts suggests taking 2 capsules of Andro400 per day for a total daily dosage of 300 mg
Technically, I don’t think Andro400 even has a bona fide formula. I mean, it’s basically just an ultra concentrated Tongkat Ali supplement.
As such, I think comparing Andro400 with another product that uses a wide range of ingredients is unfair. If the comparison is absolutely necessary, then compare Andro400 with another Tongkat Ali supplement or at least another stack that also uses Tongkat Ali. That said, what makes Andro400’s Tongkat Ali so special?
This Malaysian ginseng has been used for a wide variety of health issues including treatment for malaria, stress, and several bacterial infections. For men though, what makes this herb so popular is its natural effects on libido and fertility. However, modern research has shown that it’s more than just another sex pill.
When it comes to testosterone, one research has shown that Tongkat Ali boosts test by 37% while also lowering cortisol by 16%. Furthermore, there are also studies that show Tongkat Ali lowering levels of SHBG and estrogen. Overall, what these studies are suggesting is that this herb can influence “free” testosterone both directly and indirectly. Cool, huh?
Perhaps what makes Tongkat Ali tick is its major quassinoids, especially eurycomanone. Here on Andro400 where Tongkat Ali is concentrated at a 100:1 ratio, we’re getting a potent extract of these active compounds. Moreover, Tongkat Ali’s effects are dose-dependent and with 300 mg, Andro400 seems like it hits the sweet spot.
Does it Work?
If Tongkat Ali works, then Andro400 works. It’s honestly that simple. When it comes to Eurycoma Longifolia, increased sex drive seems like a given. As a testosterone booster, research seems to support this, too. Furthermore, I think Andro400 also works as a body building supplement because of how it lowers estrogen, SHBG, and cortisol.
However, the research that shows Tongkat Ali’s positive benefits are mostly done on the elderly. As such, I don’t think it’s for everyone. For men aged 40 and above, Andro400 is a supplement that can help rejuvenate your youthful vigor and vitality. For younger, healthier dudes looking into natural testosterone boosters to fuel muscle growth though, this probably isn’t your best choice.
Andro400 Review Summary
- Safe – Tongkat Ali is generally safe but at extremely high dosages, it might cause toxic side effects. At 300 mg though, you don’t have to worry about Andro400 putting you in danger.
- Potent – A 100:1 extract essentially gives us 100x the amount of quassinoids and therefore, 100x more potency compared to Tongkat Ali’s regular counterpart.
- Well-researched – I guess I’ve pointed you towards enough studies to prove the science behind Andro400
- False advertising – Honestly, I don’t see how Andro400 can be the #1 testosterone booster in a market full of powerful testosterone supplements. Which brings me to…
- Weak – Tongkat Ali is a promising testosterone booster. However, compared to other products where Tongkat Ali is combined with other natural test boosters, Andro400 comes off as weak.
- Reputation – I’ve seen customer reviews that say Andro400 didn’t do anything for them. Like I said though, it’s not for everyone.
- Ordering Scheme – I could be wrong but their ordering scheme kind of looks like a scam. Let me explain.
Here’s an outline of Andro400’s ordering scheme and their respective prices:
- Auto-Ship Special: $29.95/monthly
- 1 Bottle (1 month): $34.95
- 3 Bottles (3 months): $89.00
- 6 Bottles (6 months): $159.00
- 12 Bottles (12 months): $259.00
I’ve seen too many businesses use this “Auto-ship” program as a scam tactic and I’m afraid Andro400 might be one, too. In fact, I’ve read complaints of customers who didn’t even sign up for the auto-ship special but were automatically signed up for it and found it very difficult to discontinue.
The Bottom Line
Tongkat Ali is a decent testosterone booster but if this is all that Andro400 has to offer, I’m afraid it’s nowhere near being among the best testosterone supplements, let alone #1. Regardless, I believe Andro400 has breathed life into Tongkat Ali by giving it an exact dosage and premium potency. It might be weak, but for older men, it works.