Quick Take: Alpha King VS. Prime Male are supplements made for men who’re experiencing low testosterone. Believe it or not, not all testosterone boosters work this way as some just simply support high T for muscle while others simply boost libido. That said, both supplements also go about their business in different ways and in today’s review, differentiating the two will be my mission. Let’s get to it.
Alpha King Features
- Along with Test X180 and its several other remixes (e.g., Alpha, Tempest, Ignite, and Genesis), Alpha King is another testosterone booster made by Force Factor
- Among all these Force Factor testosterone boosters, Alpha King is by far the simplest.
- It’s non-proprietary, just 1 capsule per serving, and it uses only 4 natural ingredients.
- One of these ingredients is a unique brand of Fenugreek (AlphaFen®) that’s specifically standardized for sapogenins istead of saponins. Yes, there’s a difference but more on this later.
- Suitable for older men (i.e., 30 years old above) who’re experiencing the signs of low testosterone
- Click here to read my full review on Alpha King
Prime Male Features
- According to Propura Ltd (this product’s manufacturer), Prime Male is their latest innovation. Although, I think Prime Male has been here since 2015.
- Prime Male is a 12-ingredient, non-proprietary supplement. Among these ingredients, the most powerful testosterone booster is its 1600 mg of D-AA-CC
- Aside from D-AA-CC though, Prime Male has a lot of other notable natural testosterone boosters including (but not limited to) Mucuna Pruriens, Zinc, Boron, and Vitamin D3.
- The Prime Male design is one that’s synergistic and, believe me – it’s top notch. More on this later.
- Best used by men over 30 to help rejuvenate the vigor they lost along with the age-related decline of testosterone
- Click here to read my full review on Prime Male
Alpha King VS. Prime Male: My Analysis
In my opinion, Alpha King and Prime Male aren’t the right testosterone boosters if you’re a young guy looking to build muscle by spiking up natural testosterone production. Sure, both these supplements may have anabolic benefits but really, that’s not what they were designed to do.
That said, Alpha King and Prime Male are testosterone products that rejuvenate the vigor of men who’re having troubles with low T. Not only do they boost testosterone, they also promote testosterone-related characteristics. However, despite being suitable for the same demographic, they’re built quite differently.
Alpha King takes the simple approach with just 4 ingredients that promote male health
Force Factor sells a whole bunch of testosterone boosters but in recent memory, the one that stands out the most is Alpha King. It has the least amount of ingredients and unlike the other Force Factor T boosters, it doesn’t hide its dosages with prop blends. It’s also the only Force Factor test booster that uses AlphaFen® instead of Testofen® to supply its Fenugreek.
AlphaFen® is standardized for specific sapogenins instead of general saponins. Hypothetically, this could mean that it’s better for bodybuilding than Testofen. Fenugreek is also a solid testosterone booster. Sadly, the same cannot be said for the 3 other Alpha King ingredients. Nonetheless, I do see boosts in sex drive and energy.
Prime Male stimulates multiple testosterone boosting pathways via a complex synergy of premium quality T boosters
It all starts with D-AA-CC. This is an enhancement of DAA which is an amino acid that can increase testosterone by 42% in just 12 days. I mean, that’s hella powerful! Moreover, Prime Male has other testosterone boosters such as Zinc, Boron, and Vitamin D3 (among others) that are just are reliable despite not packing as much power as D-AA-CC.
That said, the individual ingredients are solid. However, the synergy between these ingredients are really what makes Prime Male stand out. With its complex synergy, each ingredient is pushed to its full potential. Ultimately, Prime Male’s synergistic formula results in an efficient and powerful testosterone booster that stimulates both direct and indirect T boosting pathways.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Prime Male wins this VS. review. Hands down. First of all, the ingredients are just way superior. In terms of testosterone boosting, I personally think D-AA-CC alone can outmuscle the entire Alpha King formula and push it to the side. Secondly, the synergy on this is just insanely good. This is the main reason why I have Prime Male in my list of the best testosterone booster supplements.
Honestly though, I think this was an unfair comparison. I mean, Alpha King isn’t even the best Force Factor testosterone booster. Nonethless, Alpha King does have a unique Fenugreek that might hold more muscle building potential. That said, Alpha King might be a good place to start if you want to try AlphaFen® for bodybuilding.