Quick Take: From where I’m standing, Alpha King Supreme is the best product under Force Factor’s militia of testosterone boosters. It’s powerful, well-rounded, synergistic, smart, and just really impressive overall. If you’re ready to be an even manlier version of yourself, you’re at the right place. So, without further adieu, let’s get this review going!
- A product of Force Factor®, Alpha King Supreme is dubbed as an “elite testosterone booster”
- Contains some of the best testosterone boosting vitamins and minerals (Vitamin D3, K2, Magnesium, Zinc, and Boron)
- Also has research-backed herbs that are not only good for T, but to other areas of male health as well
- Superior quality on all ingredients with generally solid dosages, too.
- Smart formula design enables its ingredients to negate the bad effects of some ingredients while complementing the good effects of the others
- Available to buy online including Amazon, eBay, GNC, and the official Force Factor website.
Alpha King Supreme Ingredients
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||3333 IU|
|Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone 7)||50 mcg|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate)||100 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate)||30 mg|
|Maximum Testosterone and Strength Blend||1360 mg|
|KSM-66® Ashwagandha Root Extract||600 mg|
|AlphaFen® Fenugreek Seed Liposomal Extract (std. to sapogenins)||500 mg|
|Mucuna pruriens (std. for L-dopa)||150 mg|
|DIM (diindolylmethane)||100 mg|
|Boron (as Boron Citrate)||10 mg|
|Enhanced Blood Flow and Bioavailability Matrix||1525 mg|
|AstraGin® (Panax notoginseng (root) and Astralagus membrenaceus (root) extracts)||25 mg|
Alpha King Supreme – Ingredients Review
Vitamin D – In this cholecalciferol form, Alpha King Supreme uses the superior version of this manly vitamin. Plus, this dosage has been clinically tested. Awesome! It helps boost bone strength as well as support muscle, heart, brain, and immune function. Furthermore, research suggests that higher levels of vitamin D are correlated with high levels of testosterone.
Vitamin K2 – I’ve always seen vitamin K as an underdog testosterone booster because despite its insanely massive potential, there doesn’t seem to be a lot of supplements that have it in their respective formulas. K2 as Menaquinone 7 (MK-7) is also more bioavailable and more sustainable than the other forms. I do wish the dosage was higher though.
Magnesium – As a cofactor in more than 300 enzyme systems, this mineral is truly one that our body needs. Particularly for testosterone, it weakens the bond between T and SHBG, resulting in more “free” testosterone. Along with its antioxidant properties, these effects help us men tilt our metabolism towards an anabolic state.
Zinc – Like magnesium, one research says that zinc “is a component of more than 300 enzymes and an even greater number of other proteins”. On that note, it’s clear that it has a lot of implications on health in general. Particularly for male health though, low levels of Zinc can negatively affect sperm, libido, testosterone, and even athletic performance.
Maximum Testosterone and Strength Blend
- Ashwagandha (KSM-66®) – In my opinion, this herb is one of the best natural adaptogens in the world. Not only does it help us fight stress and cortisol, it also has research-backed benefits on sperm, libido, and physical performance. Plus, this brand, KSM-66®, has been proven to be effective for boosting testosterone.
- Fenugreek (AlphaFen®) – Generally, Fenugreek is a great herb for boosting sex drive, muscle strength, and “free” testosterone. AlphaFen®, however, is standardized to sapogenins which, theoretically, may make it better for bodybuilding compared to other brands.
- Mucuna Pruriens – Standardized to its active ingredient, L-Dopa, this herb has a myriad of properties that optimize the entire HPG axis which, in turn, results in better sperm parameters and testosterone levels. Plus, it helps fight against stress.
- DIM – Derived from cruciferous vegetables, this compound has anti-aromatase properties which helps lower levels of estrogen. However, the downside is that it also has dose-dependent anti-androgenic properties, particularly on DHT – an androgen that’s even more potent than testosterone.
- Boron – Like zinc and magnesium, boron may be one of the manliest minerals out there. Not only does it boost androgens (i.e. testosterone and DHT), it boosts other testosterone boosters (i.e. vitamin D and magnesium), too. Do note, however, that it might also increase cortisol.
Enhanced Blood Flow and Bioavailability Matrix
- L-Citrulline – Per research, L-Citrulline supplementation is better at increasing arginine levels than arginine itself. Cool, eh? Well, that also means that it’s more efficient at boosting nitric oxide and, consequently, blood flow. Moreover, it also promotes a rise in energy levels at the gym by enhancing ATP production and ammonia removal.
- AstraGin® – A branded combination of Panax notoginseng and Astralagus membrenaceus that’s here to improve nutrient absorption; hence, boosting the entire formula’s bioavailability.
Alpha King Supreme Directions
Each serving of Alpha King Supreme consists of 3 tablets. Per instructions, simply take 1 serving (3 tablets) daily with breakfast.
From what I understand, Alpha King Supreme was designed to be a natural testosterone booster that improves sex, muscle, and overall masculinity. So, let’s analyze this supplement based on Force Factor, the company’s listed goals.
As a testosterone booster, Alpha King uses a lot of great ingredients. As a matter of fact, this formula shares a lot of the same ingredients as some of the best testosterone boosters this 2018. More than effective T boosting ingredients, however, the choices themselves seem well thought out.
In particular, DIM’s “bad” side is that might reduce androgens. Boron, on the other hand, increases the two most powerful androgens (T and DHT) which, consequently, negates the anti-androgenic effects of DIM. Furthermore, Boron also has a “bad” side in that increases the stress hormone cortisol. To counter this, Alpha King Supreme adds adaptogens and antioxidants to its formula such as magnesium, zinc, ashwagandha, and mucuna pruriens.
As impressive as this formula already is, however, I think it would have been better with vitamin B6 and DAA.
DAA boosts testosterone by as much as 42% in just 12 days. So, in my mind, having it here would have dramatically increased Alpha King Supreme’s test boosting power. On the other hand, vitamin B6 – in unison with zinc and magnesium – would have completed the ZMA trio and that would have given this product a bit more edge when it comes to sports and fitness.
Speaking of sports and fitness, Alpha King Supreme seems to have done a great job at that area, too. With effective testosterone boosts alone, this supplement already promotes muscle growth but it takes anabolism even further with lower cortisol and estrogen while also bolstering blood flow and physical performance.
As with muscle mass and strength, the testosterone boosts can also greatly contribute to better a better sex life in the form of intense libido. Also in a similar manner, Alpha King Supreme uses ingredients that further elevates sex drive, sperm parameters, and sexual stamina. Moreover, the improved blood flow can also help stiffen your erections especially if you’re suffering from erectile dysfunction.
Alpha King Supreme Benefits: Does it Work?
Yes, Alpha King Supreme works and it works quite well. To be honest, I think this supplement is way, way better than the product it was modelled after (Alpha King). Compared to that, I think this truly is supreme.
Having said that, it’s quite the well rounded supplement and its benefits, I believe, are well suited to men of any age.
Alpha King Supreme Review Summary
- Non-proprietary – With their previous products, Force Factor had a tendency to hide the dosages of their ingredients in prop blends. The same cannot be said for Alpha King Supreme.
- Quality and quantity – Except for magnesium and vitamin K2, everything here is given solid dosages. I have no complaints on the quality of the ingredients either.
- Synergistic – I like how the ingredients with “bad” effects are balanced by the “good” of other ingredients.
- Safe – I don’t see any ingredient or combinations here that will get you any nasty side effects.
- Manly as hell – The way I see it, Alpha King Supreme is one of the rare testosterone boosters that do it all for men. Sex, muscle, focus… whatever you need, this stack probably has it.
- Where’s the B6 and DAA? – These two, in my opinion, would’ve catapulted Alpha King Supreme to even greater heights.
- Tablets – Did putting all this manly goodness into capsules not make the budget? I mean, why??
- Bullsh*t additives – If you take a look at the “other ingredients”, it’s literally full of artificial colors and other additives that make the tablets look pretty but also harder to absorb.
- Limited reviews – This product only has a handful of customer reviews. To be fair though, the ratings are pretty high and the feedback I’ve read are mostly good albeit from a small sample size.
- Expensive – As of writing, prices range from $79.95 (Amazon) to $89.99 (Force Factor website and GNC). I don’t know about you but that’s crazy expensive to me
The Bottom Line
I’ve written reviews for several of Force Factor’s testosterone boosters and, to be completely honest, Alpha King Supreme is their only supplement that’s impressed me this much. It may not be the most powerful T booster out there but, to me, it’s made its way into elite status. For all of the men out there who want to be Alphas, you might want to give this a try.