Quick Take: As products of Force Factor, these supplements are just two of the brand’s many testosterone boosting formulas (e.g. Test X180, Test X180 Ignite). However, if their names are any indication, these two are designed to help men transform themselves from mediocre to Alpha male. That being said, both of them have similar benefits but one does seem far superior. So, Alpha King Supreme VS Alpha King, which supplement do you think is better? Let’s find out!
Alpha King Supreme Features
- Advertised on its label to be an “elite testosterone booster”
- Uses some of the world’s best T boosting nutrients such as vitamin D, vitamin K, zinc, and magnesium
- Two non-proprietary blends, both with ingredients getting adequate to massive dosages
- Its Maximum Testosterone and Strength Blend synergistically promotes anabolism
- Enhanced Blood Flow and Bioavailability Matrix for enhanced blood flow, ATP production, and absorption
- Click here to read my full Alpha King Supreme review
Alpha King Features
- Dubbed as a “premier free testosterone booster”
- Only has 4 ingredients but all of them get solid dosages
- Theoretically, its branded fenugreek, AlphaFen®, might be better at increasing anabolic activity compared to other brands
- Has black maca (aka men’s maca) which is the best maca for sperm and is also the most expensive
- Boosts testosterone, muscle strength, and libido while lowering estrogen
- Click here to read my full Alpha King review
Alpha King Supreme VS Alpha King: My Analysis
“Elite testosterone booster” vs “Premier free testosterone booster”
This is the narrative of these two Force Factor supplements. In terms of features, both Alpha King Supreme and Alpha King seem to have tailored their benefits around muscle growth, sexual health, and of course testosterone. However, the difference between how they do their magic is drastic.
Alpha King Supreme has some of the best T boosting nutrients and 2 blends designed for different purposes
Alpha King Supreme has vitamin D, vitamin K, zinc, and magnesium. These vitamins and minerals are all great natural testosterone boosters. Furthermore, they also have benefits on other areas of male health such as cellular protection, muscle function, and prostate health. I wish magnesium and vitamin K had more milligrams though but overall, Alpha King Supreme did well in having these ingredients.
Moving on, the first blend is called Maximum Testosterone and Strength Blend. It has branded ashwagandha and fenugreek as its top ingredients but it also has potent forms of mucuna pruriens, diindolylmethane (DIM), and boron. Together, they add quite a bit more T boosting power while also managing estrogen and cortisol. Moreover, ashwagandha and fenugreek are both great for physical performance and sex too!
The second blend, Enhanced Blood Flow and Bioavailability Matrix, is a mixture of L-Citrulline and AstraGin®. They don’t seem like they’re going to boost testosterone though but they do enhance blood flow and energy while improving absorption – features that are great for getting those massive pumps at the gym or for harder erections.
Alpha King has a much shorter formula yet it can still effectively improve testosterone levels, libido, and anabolism
- Fenugreek (AlphaFen®)
- Tribulus Terrestris
- Black Maca, and
AlphaFen® is the same brand used in Alpha King Supreme’s fenugreek and because it’s standardized for sapogenins, it might be a better for bodybuilding compared to most other brands. Furthermore, the herb is also effective for increasing libido and muscle strength while also managing estrogen (along with DIM). These hormonal effects (higher T, lower estrogen) help optimize our body’s internal environment to that of anabolism.
Tribulus looks like it can increase the testosterone of older men but it doesn’t seem to be effective for the younger guys. Black maca, on the other hand, doesn’t seem to have any T boosting properties at all but it’s great for sperm and libido.
Alpha King Supreme VS Alpha King Summary
Alpha King Supreme
- Research-backed T boosting vitamins and minerals with benefits that reach other areas of male health
- Maximum Testosterone and Strength Blend adds more T, libido, and muscle boosts while also reducing estrogen and cortisol
- Enhanced Blood Flow and Bioavailability Matrix for better blood flow and absorption
- $89.99 per bottle (90 tablets) on the official Force Factor website and on GNC
- Much shorter formula with only 4 ingredients
- Fenugreek carries a lot of its benefits including testosterone, sex, and muscle boosts as well as lower estrogen
- Tribulus, maca, and DIM further enhances estrogen reduction, libido boosts, and adds the benefit of better sperm
- $69.99 per bottle (30 capsules) on the official Force Factor website and on GNC
Conclusion: Which is Better?
The better, more powerful testosterone booster is Alpha King Supreme — and boy it’s not even close. In my opinion, it beats Alpha King in terms of test boosting power with its vitamins and minerals alone, not to mention the entire Maximum Testosterone and Strength Blend. Plus, it offers significantly more support for sex, bodybuilding, and male health in general. I honestly wouldn’t hesitate recommending this to any man.
Alpha King, on the other hand, might be inferior in pretty much all aspects but it’s also the cheaper product. Also, I see older dudes benefitting from this more than the younger men. Moreover, its similar yet weaker benefits might be better for dudes who’re still dipping their toes in natural testosterone products.