Quick Take: In today’s review, we dissect Alpha Force Testo – a supposedly smart stack of man-enhancing ingredients. To me, this product could’ve made a lot of men (and their partners) happy. It can promote prostate health, libido, and of course testosterone. However, just because it can doesn’t mean it will. Let’s see if it has enough in its tank to work.
- Alpha Force is a company that prides themselves in providing “next generation lifestyle solutions for men”
- On its marketing, Alpha Force Testo is “designed to help you take charge of your health and improve performance — in, and out of the bedroom”
- Has a good bunch of natural and research-backed testosterone, libido, and prostate-healthy supplements
- Proprietary blend is filled with high-quality and synergistic herbs
- Dosage is… weak.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon. I couldn’t find it on GNC though.
Alpha Force Testo Ingredients
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||3 mg|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||2 µg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||2.75 mg|
|Vitamin B9 (as folic acid)||50 µg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||1 µg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||14%|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||10 µg|
|Zinc (as monomethionine)||7.5 mg|
|Boron (as citrate)||1 µg|
|Proprietary Testosterone Blend||197 mg|
|Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia) root Extract (22% Eurypeptides, 40% Glycosaponins), Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) fruit Extract 4:1, Panax ginseng (root) Extract 10:1. Lycopene (all-trans), L-Arginine, Taurine (2-aminoethanesulfonic acid), Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) seed, Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis) microalgae, Tribulus terrestris (aerial)|
Alpha Force Testo – Ingredients Review
Vitamin C – Research shows that supplementing with Vitamin C lowers levels of cortisol after intense exercise.
Vitamin D – The mechanism as to how Vitamin D supports healthy testosterone isn’t fully understood yet. However, there’s solid evidence showing that higher levels of this vitamin are correlated to higher levels of test.
Vitamin B6 – Similar to Vitamin D, there’s research that supports the correlation between levels of this vitamin being directly proportional to levels of testosterone.
Vitamin B9 – otherwise known as Folic Acid, there have been a few studies linking this vitamin with testosterone. To be frank though, the science on this is weak so I don’t think this is very reliable.
Vitamin B12 – Vitamin B6 and B12 are commonly found together in a lot of men’s health supplements. However, B12 isn’t a testosterone booster. Nonetheless, it’s still quite manly with its benefits on sperm.
Magnesium – According to research, this mineral can boost total and “free” testosterone regardless if you’re sedentary or athletic. However, the research does also state that the increase was higher in people who exercise.
Selenium – Studies show that Selenium helps with sperm motility and the chance of successful conception. Unfortunately, studies regarding its effects on testosterone are both weak and scarce.
Zinc – Because this mineral is literally needed for testosterone production, I personally think it’s one of the best natural testosterone boosters today. Furthermore, it also helps inhibit the drop in test that typically happens after exercise.
Boron -This mineral does so much for men, I think it’s out of this world. Boron boosts other testosterone boosters (i.e., Magnesium and Vitamin D) and neutralizes T killers (i.e., estrogen and DHT) on top of directly boosting testosterone and DHT.
Proprietary Testosterone Blend
- Tongkat Ali – Popularly known for its legendary effects on libido, this herb is also capable of boosting testosterone while also lowering the stress hormone cortisol.
- Saw Palmetto – The fatty acids found inside these berries inhibit 5-alpha-reductase which then helps in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Incidentally, this activity also leads to higher levels of testosterone and lower DHT.
- Panax ginseng – Also known as Asian Red Ginseng, this plant has a strong reputation as a natural sex pill. However, it also seems to help with stress (cortisol).
Lycopene – According to research, the combination of Lycopene, Saw Palmetto, and Selenium (all ingredients found here on Alpha Force Testo) are more effective at treating prostate issues than Saw Palmetto alone.
- L-Arginine – Previously used to improve erections, this now popular bodybuilding amino acid increases nitric oxide which results in improved testicular blood flow.
- Taurine – This is an excellent anti-oxidant that helps protect our bodies from stress
- Fenugreek – Mainly used for its benefits on libido, Fenugreek also boosts testosterone as well as muscle strength.
- Astaxanthin – I’ve seen at least a couple of studies that show Astaxanthin and Saw Palmetto being used together to treat BPH. Unsurprisingly though, these supplements promote healthier prostates via 5-alpha-reductase inhibition.
- Tribulus terrestris – According to research, this herb can boost testosterone in older men who’re already deficient in test to begin with. Unfortunately, the same effects were not observed in young and healthy men. Regardless of age, however, Trib is great for sex.
NOTE: A lot of the ingredients found here on Alpha Force Testo inhibit 5-alpha-reductase — the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone into DHT. Theoretically, blocking the bioactivities of this enzyme can lower levels of DHT while also boosting the number of testosterone. Sounds good, right? Sure it does but, the truth is…
DHT is a more potent androgen than testosterone
Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is 2.5-10 times more potent than testosterone and it’s responsible for triggering puberty and for developing our genitals. Suddenly, DHT doesn’t seem so bad after all, huh?
However, excess levels of DHT have also been linked with prostate issues and balding in men who’re genetically predisposed. This is how a bunch of pharmaceutical companies have made money from anti-DHT/anti-5a-reductase supplements.
Overall, I think lowering DHT can be beneficial to older men because this is typically where BPH and baldings happen. For the young, up and coming Alpha males, however, DO NOT MESS UP YOUR DHT!
Alpha Force Testo Directions
Each serving of Alpha Force Testo consists of 2 capsules. As instructed, we are to take 2 capsules (1 serving) once per day. Here’s a few additional instructions from Alpha Force Testo:
- Take a few hours before or after taking other medications
- Take with food to minimize gastric side effects
- Consult your doctor if you intend to use Alpha Force Testo for more than 3 months.
First of all, I like how Alpha Force Testo generally made smart ingredient choices. Regardless if they boost testosterone or not, strong research backs most of these ingredients and that’s enough for me to consider Alpha Force Testo as a supplement with promising potential.
Specifically when it comes to boosting testosterone, Alpha Force Testo has Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Zinc, Boron, Tongkat Ali, and a few more T boosting supplements that work.
Aside from boosting testosterone, however, Alpha Force Testo also has plenty of libido boosters and a good combo of prostate and sperm-healthy supplements. All this considered, Alpha Force Testo supposedly looks fitting for the older man struggling with sexual health. However, I’m seeing a painfully obvious catch.
Just because Alpha Force Testo can work, doesn’t mean it will
Virtually everything inside the Alpha Force Testo formula is under dosed. I mean, by A LOT. Frankly, the vitamins and minerals don’t even come close to touching their respective RDA’s. The prop blend is just as bad, if not worse.
With a total dosage of just 197 mg, the average dose of the prop blend’s 9 ingredients is at around 22 mg. How in the hell are they supposed to work? Well, the answer is simple: it won’t.
Alpha Force Testo Benefits: Does it Work?
Like I just said, I believe Alpha Force Testo does NOT work and to be totally honest, I’m disappointed. This stack could’ve done some real good and would’ve made a lot of men (and wives) happy. No thanks to its severe lack of dosage though, I don’t think it does jack.
Alpha Force Testo Review Summary
- Smart choices – I’m seeing solid ingredients that are research-driven man enhancers
- Synergistic formula – A bunch of ingredients go well together (e.g., Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, Astaxanthin)
- Safe – At the very least, this all natural formula won’t get you any side effects
- Weak ass dosages – This single-handedly ruined the entire formula
- Proprietary – Why even hide the dosages, Alpha Force Testo?
- Lack of reviews – On Amazon alone, Alpha Force Testo has Z-E-R-O customer reviews
The Bottom Line
Based on potential alone, this stack could’ve helped men improve their testosterone, sex drive, fertility, and even prostate health. However, now I think it does nothing. To me, Alpha Force Testo is the perfect example of how bad dosages can completely ruin what would’ve been a decent formula.