A-HD is a form of testosterone booster that supports sexual health and a sense of well-being. A lean, hard, muscular look can be attributed to healthy levels of testosterone. A-HD is designed to block the enzyme aromatase by reducing the conversion of testosterone to estrogen creating a healthy balance. Without this healthy balance, it becomes more difficult to gain muscle mass through the same level of workouts that you may have done in your younger years.
Testosterone is the primary male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid (not to be confused with the term commonly associated with the banned steroids). It is important to the development of male reproductive tissues such as the testes and prostate and is responsible for male characteristics such as increased muscle mass, strength, and body hair.
How to Use
Take one scoop in the morning daily and mix with 8oz. of cold water or beverage of your choice. A-HD comes in watermelon, blue raspberry, and fruit punch flavors and mixes well. It is recommended to take on a full stomach. For the best results, take for four to eight weeks but do not exceed eight consecutive weeks before taking a four week break between cycles.
- Anabolic Peptide X
- A-HD (Proprietary Blend)
Benefits of A-HD Powder
Be at the top of your game with A-HD. This testosterone boosting agent provides energy, strength, and harder muscles while enhancing libido as well. It reduces water gain and bloating, giving you a leaner looking physique.
Potential Side Effects of A-HD
There is some concern over whether or not some of the ingredients in the proprietary blend are of any value in boosting testosterone. These ingredients are not clinically proven to have any effect on elevating testosterone levels but may be beneficial in other ways. Many of the studies done were limited to rats and other animals.
- Safflower – treats cardiovascular diseases so this is used to promote vascularity.
- Flaxseed – an alpha-linolenic acid which the body turns into omega-3 fatty acid and is believed to promote higher levels of testosterone.
- Indian Kino Tree extract – research has shown that this will lower blood sugar levels but it is unclear whether or not this affects athletic performance.
- Propolis – a secretion of honey bees that raises testosterone levels in animals.
- Yohimbe Bark extract – has more cause for alarm than any other ingredient. While clinical studies have shown that it boosts testosterone in men, it has been known to cause dizziness and panic attacks. In doses of 100mg or more, it has been linked to heart attacks, strokes, and even death. This ingredient has actually been banned in certain countries.
A-DH Powder may not work for everyone; a majority of users are happy and completely satisfied with the results. Get in the best shape of your life with this testosterone booster. See positive, effective results in no time. Build a meaner, leaner body with fuller, firmer muscles sending your confidence level to an all-time high. Increase your sex drive, stamina, and duration creating an overall sense of well-being. But be sure to seriously consider the potential side effects.
Rating: 6.0 out of 10