Quick Take: There are so many thing that I love about this product and very little that I don’t. For one, I like that TEK Naturals doesn’t over exaggerate the benefits of their supplements. In the case of TestoTEK, they modestly marketed it as simply being a “Natural Booster” – no BS, no absurd claims, just pure humility. Beyond Testo TEK’s meek advertising though, is a decent formula. Read the review to find out more.
- A product of TEK Naturals, TestoTEK is humbly advertised as a “Natural Booster”.
- Designed to safely and naturally trigger your aging body to produce testosterone
- Features some of the best natural test supplements such as DAA and Mucuna Pruriens
- Generally well-versed in quantity and quality except for Zinc and a couple of herbs
- No ingredient specifically added to regulate estrogen
- Prices may vary wherever you choose to buy TestoTEK
NOTE: TestoTEK currently doesn’t seem to be on GNC so don’t bother.
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||2000 IU (50 mcg)|
|Vitamin K (as Menaquinone)||50 mcg|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (as Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium-D-Pantothenate))||10 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||25 mg|
|D-Aspartic Acid||2000 mg|
|Mucuna Pruriens (Std. to 40% L-Dopa)||175 mg|
|Stining Nettle Root 4:1||100 mg|
|Fenugreek (Std. to 50% Saponins)||75 mg|
|Oyster Body Extract||70 mg|
|Siberian Ginseng||50 mg|
TestoTEK’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamin D3 – For unclear reasons, higher levels of vitamin D3 are correlated to higher levels of testosterone.
Vitamin K – I call this vitamin The Underdog because, in my opinion, it deserves a lot more recognition than it currently has when it comes to boosting testosterone, especially at this K2 (menaquinone) form and heavy 50 mg dose.
TestoTEK has 3 of these water soluble vitamins. These generally help convert the food we eat into energy but more than that, each of these 3 B Vitamins also have their specific benefits. Check ’em out:
- Vitamin B2 – An antioxidant that helps fight off stress and free radicals
- Vitamin B6 – Deficiency of this vitamin has shown to also reduce levels of testosterone. As such, I say it’s a good idea to maintain healthy levels of B6 to promote healthy levels of test. This Pyridoxine HCl form may not be the best but this heavy 50 mg dose more than makes up for it.
- Vitamin B5 – Research isn’t very definitive as of the moment but theories have surfaced that because vitamin B5 is involved in the biosynthesis of cholesterol in the testes, B5 deficiency also leads to lower levels of testosterone.
Zinc – A raw material required for testosterone synthesis making it one of the best minerals for testosterone. 25 mg is a heavy dose but unfortunately, this oxide form makes it very hard to absorb.
Mucuna Pruriens – Standardized for 40% L-Dopa – the active compound responsible for the herb’s manly benefits. It’s great for sperm, stress, libido, and of course, testosterone.
Stinging Nettle – Capable of blocking the enzymes aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase as well as SHBG. This, theoretically, results in lower estrogen and DHT as well as higher levels of “free” testosterone. Furthermore, this plant also helps promote prostate health especially at this potent 4:1 extract.
Fenugreek – An herb renowned for its effects on libido and physical performance while also boosting “free” testosterone. Being standardized to 50% saponins makes it pretty potent but unfortunately, the dosage here on Testo TEK is a bit low.
Oyster – Not many testosterone supplements use Oyster Extract but one of best (TestoFuel) does. Rich in antioxidants, Zinc, and probably even DAA, Oyster is a mini T boosting stack of its own.
Siberian Ginseng – Not as much of a testosterone booster as its Asian counterpart but a solid herb for fighting stress and fatigue nonetheless.
Each serving of TestoTEK consists of 4 capsules and as instructed by TEK Naturals, these pills are simply to be taken once per day.
From my perspective, TestoTEK has quickly become one of the more talked about supplements in the testosterone boosting industry. However, it’s not without flaws.
Since they’ve updated their formula to this version 2.0, TestoTEK now has enhanced forms of fenugreek and stinging nettle. However, their dosages still remain untouched which, honestly, makes the quality enhancements seem a lot less impressive.
Moreover, their zinc is still in oxide form. Had this mineral been given a more bioavailable form, I think TestoTEK would’ve been a more powerful testosterone booster.
Despite these flaws, however, there’s still a lot to like about TestoTEK
For one, it uses ingredients that positively influence different areas of male health while increasing testosterone. In particular:
- B vitamins + fenugreek + ginseng = enhance physical performance through boosts in strength and energy
- Zinc + ginseng + mucuna + vitamin B2= protect the body from stress as antioxidants or adaptogens
- mucuna + nettle + fenugreek = support sexual health by increasing libido, improving sperm, and protecting the prostate
As you can see, these are areas that men generally consider essential. I mean, we all want muscle, vitality, and sex, don’t we?
Having said that, TestoTEK is still primarily a testosterone booster — as it should be. It uses some of the most effective natural T boosting ingredients today and because of that, I think it’s quite the solid supplement. However, because of fenugreek’s low dose, I do wish it had another ingredient – like DIM or luteolin perhaps – to regulate estrogen.
Does it Work?
Yes, I think TestoTEK works. As a supplement for male health, it offers solid boosts in testosterone as well as support sexual, physical, and even prostate health. I’ve written reviews for numerous T boosters and honestly, there are very few products with this much potential.
But… is it one of the best testosterone supplements this 2018?
Uhh.. I think it’s a close call but not yet. If the next version, v3.0, comes with better dosages and forms, however, then I’m confident that it can be one of the elite T boosting products in the market.
- Non-proprietary – Transparent formula with all forms and dosages disclosed
- Versatile and powerful – Benefits multiple areas of male health powered by solid boosts in testosterone
- Safe – There doesn’t seem to be any reports of risky side effects. Be weary of ‘the runs’ though as zinc oxide’s poor bioavailability might be troublesome for some people.
- Zinc and fenugreek – The former needs a better form; the latter severely needs more milligrams
The Bottom Line
TestoTEK v.20 now has better forms on fenugreek and stinging nettle. Naturally, this would’ve catapulted the supplement to significantly higher heights. However, because it still has a few crucial kinks left to fix, I still don’t think it’s one of the top T boosters in the market. Nonetheless, it’s a great male health supplement that can potentially improve several areas of male while also providing solid boosts in testosterone. For older men looking to rejuvenate their youth, this is worth a try.