Quick Take: Aside from the lion’s share of food, you know what’s the other benefit of being an Alpha Male? Sex. A lot of it. Compared to other testosterone boosters who focus a lot of their ingredients on the anabolic side of masculinity, Vitrix gears itself towards this kinky privilege and this review will help you figure out how it does it’s magic.
- Manufactured by Nutrex, Vitrix is basically a “sexual performance product” as advertised in their label.
- As if that wasn’t clear enough, Nutrex advertises this supplement in their website to be their “top selling pro-sexual product”.
- With ingredients such as Yohimbine & L-arginine coupled with BioPerine, Vitrix makes sure its formula gets absorbed by our body’s systems quickly and efficiently.
- For testosterone, the formula uses a potent form of Zinc and Fenugreek.
- With a simple 6-ingredient formula, Vitrix attacks sex and manly health in a safe but effective way.
- Available to buy online including Amazon. It should also be available in retail stores but I couldn’t find it in GNC.
|Zinc (as Picolinate)||10 mg|
|VITRIX® Sexual Performance Product||858 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris Extract [(root)(50% Saponins/20% Protodioscin)]||**|
|Fenugreek Seed Extract (50% Saponins/20% Protodioscin)||**|
|BioPerine® [(Piper nigrum extract)(fruit)]||**|
|Yohimbine HCl (from Yohimbe Bark)||**|
Vitrix’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Zinc – This is probably the manliest mineral because of it’s multi-angular approach to boosting testosterone. It serves as a raw material for testosterone, signals for test synthesis and release, reduces levels of the female hormone prolactin, and maintains T levels after a stressful workout. Cool, aye? Y’know what’s even cooler? This Picolinate form. It’s not only highly absorbable, it’s highly expensive too!
VITRIX® Sexual Performance Product
- L-Arginine – This is a semi-essential amino acid that plays a role in protein-synthesis and increases blood flow.
- Tribulus Terrestris – This isn’t necessarily a testosterone booster regardless of its popularity in test boosting supplements. At this highly potent form of 50% Saponins and 20% Protodioscin though, it offers a potent sexual enhancement.
- Fenugreek – This tonic has been popularly used to boost athletic and sexual performance. As a testosterone booster, it raises levels of “free” T by blocking testosterone from converting to DHT and Estrogen.
- BioPerine® – This is by no means a testosterone or masculine health enhancer. However, it’s still a valuable addition to the formula because it raises the bioavailability of everything else in this formula.
- Yohimbine – Derived from the African tree bark Yohimbine, this ingredient has pre-workout and fat-burning benefits by raising the levels of fat-burning hormones, boosting lipolysis, and increasing thermogenesis.
Each serving is 2 capsules. Take 1 serving in the morning, and another one at night. Do not exceed 4 capsules within a 24-hour period.
Because this website IS about boosting testosterone, let’s start with the testosterone boosting ingredients in this formula: Zinc and Fenugreek. Zinc is given at highly absorbed form in Zinc Picolinate. And as I’ve said, it’s highly expensive as well. This gives me the assumption that Nutrex isn’t being cheap about its formula. If I had anything negative to say about this ingredient, it’s that I wish there was more. 10 mg doesn’t seem like a lot but again, this quality is looking so damn fine.
With Fenugreek, this formula also has a highly standardized form in 50% Saponins and 20% Protodioscin which adds to its potency in boosting levels of “free” test. Tribulus Terrestris, which isn’t really a testosterone booster, is still a very notable ingredient. This famous herb increases androgen sensitivity which goes pretty well with the T-boosts that come with Zinc and Fenugreek.
Next on our things to tackle, we have our circulation boosters in L-Arginine and Yohimbe. Both of these offer benefits that’re also beneficial to bodybuilding. Specifically speaking, L-arginine plays an important role in protein-synthesis which as we all know, is a requirement to building bigger muscle. Yohimbe on the other hand, has fat-burning capabilities which also goes well with L-arginine’s potential muscle growth potential.
As a whole, all these ingredients play a role in boosting libido and bedroom performance. Let me explain.
Zinc and Fenugreek boost testosterone and a testosterone loaded man is a horny man. Tribulus is generally a libido enhancer so that explains itself. Coupled with Fenugreek, you not only get libido, you stay longer and perform better too. L-Arginine and Yohimbe’s circulatory benefits aid in muscle pumps but you know what else gets bigger when pumped with blood? Your wiener. I’m talking about a more solid erection here, buddy. And to enhance this formula’s benefits even further, Vitrix added in a branded form of Piper Nigrum in BioPerine.
Does it Work?
For testosterone? Sure. But it doesn’t hold a candle to these powerful babies. For muscle? Yeah, Vitrix has that too. But again, not too much. If you want an athletic-driven testosterone booster, you’re better off looking elsewhere.
For sex? Oh, you know it does. “Blue pills” were controversial back in the day because although it boosted libido, it carried a multitude of side effects and risks with it as well. You don’t have to worry about all that with Vitrix though. With these all natural high-quality herbs, this supplement looks to be safe. Just be careful with Yohimbe if you’re the type that’s sensitive to stimulants.
That said, this is the supplement for all you fuc*boys looking to get a lot of balls-deep action with a side of muscle and testosterone.
- Sex – Sorry if this is getting a little to NSFW for you, bro but I can’t stress this enough. Vitrix means business when it comes to this. Looking at the customer reviews, it seems to be doing quite well too.
- Potent – The formula only has 6 ingredients but its potency is out of the question because of these high quality ingredients.
- Fast Acting – From increased bioavailability down to better circulation, this formula is quick on its feet.
- No BS – Vitrix aimed for sex and they delivered it straight. No tricky ingredients.
- Simple – Just 6 well chosen ingredients because sometimes, less does mean more.
- Zinc & Fenugreek – If anything, the addition of these ingredients are enough to call Vitrix a testosterone booster.
- Weak T-Boosts – It’s there – enough to call it a testosterone booster but not enough to be one of the best.
- Colorings – It’s not here in this review but there’re a lot of artificial colors in the capsule. Artistic, sure, but not necessary.
- Yohimbine – Technically adds to the formula’s overall efficiency but do be careful if you’re sensitive.
The Bottom Line
I’m pretty sure you’ve seen those porn ads that claim to give you “the time of your life”. Don’t click it. It’s a virus and it’s a scam. If you’re really looking for good sex, find yourself a fine woman, treat her right, and take Vitrix along with you. This is one of the most popular sex enhancing products for a reason. It works and it works well. In addition to sex, you get boosts in the gym and in testosterone too. Win-Win.
Given that it wasn’t really advertised to be a “powerful testosterone booster” but a sexual performance product, this formula gets great marks from me. Good work, Nutrex!