Quick Take: As suggested in the Vitali-T-Aid marketing, this supplement is a testosterone booster that aims to naturally enhance libido and muscle mass when paired with resistance training. Vitali-T-Aid plans to do so with a heavy dose of premium grade Fenugreek and a tiny bit of prop blend madness. Let’s get to the review and see how well this formula fairs.
- A product of Naturade, Vitali-T-Aid is just one of many health supplements manufactured by this brand
- Just to give you an overview of Naturade, they’ve been making wellness supplements for almost a century. That’s almost 100 years of experience right there.
- As stated in bright yellow text on the Vitali-T-Aid box, it’s designed to help increase libido with a heavy reliance on Testofen – a brand of premium grade Fenugreek
- Vitali-T-Aid also has a Male Wellness Blend that’s composed of 6 ingredients sharing a meager 100 mg dosage
- Sold at $35 on the Naturade website which is competitive of most other testosterone boosters but pretty expensive for a stack that relies so much (or too much?) on Fenugreek
- Also available to buy on other online and retail stores at a much cheaper price, including Amazon and Walgreens. I couldn’t find it on GNC though.
|Testofen® (Fenugreek PE 50% Fenuside™)||600 mg|
|Male Wellness Blend||100 mg|
|Saw Palmetto Berry, Astragalus Root, Phytosterol (40% Beta Sitosterol), Panax Ginseng Root, Tribulus terrestris extract 45% Saponins, L-Arginine|
Vitali-T-Aid’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Fenugreek – Given at a premium brand of Testofen standardized for 50% Fenuside, Fenugreek is an herb that not only benefits sexual and physical performance, but also increases “free” testosterone via estrogen and DHT inhibition.
More on Fenugreek
Vitali-T-Aid claims to use a clinically studied ingredient (Fenugreek to be specific) – a claim a lot of manufacturers that make testosterone boosting products make but may not necessarily be true.
By using Testofen, I’m ecstatic to say that Naturade and Vitali-T-Aid wasn’t falsely advertising their product because Testofen really has been scientifically studied. Oh, and they used a clinically-studied dosage too. Awesome!
According to this research, 600 mg of Testofen for 6 weeks resulted in significantly positive effects on libido, muscle strength, energy, and well-being while maintaining levels of testosterone.
Male Wellness Blend
- Saw Palmetto – Research suggests that Saw Palmetto may contain phytosterols that inhibit the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme, leading to lesser DHT and potentially more testosterone.
- Astralagus – Has little evidence backing it as a testosterone booster but seems to improve sperm parameters
- Phytosterol – Composed of 40% Beta Sitosterol, this compound is commonly extracted from Saw Palmetto and Stinging Nettle for treatment of prostate issues (BPH) via DHT reduction
- Panax Ginseng – Among the many classes of Ginseng, Panax or Asian Ginseng is believed to be best for men. It helps the body adapt to stress which has direct implications on cortisol, and helps manage prolactin – a notorious testosterone killer
- Tribulus Terrestris – Not a testosterone booster nor a physical performance enhancer despite being massively advertised to be so. It is great for sex though
- L-Arginine – Popular found in preworkout supplements for its ability to enhance circulation via Nitric Oxide boosts
As suggested by Naturade, Vitali-T-Aid is to be taken at 2 capsules (1 serving) per day on an empty stomach and a full glass of water.
NOTE: Vitali-T-Aid is designed for men. Thus, women should NOT be taking this supplement.
Speaking plainly in terms of Vitali-T-Aid’s Fenugreek, man oh man is this shit sexy. Clinical dose of 600 mg and a clinically-studied form of Testofen, I have no complaints.
On the other part of the Vitali-T-Aid formula though, their Male Wellness Blend does have solid choices that seem to particularly prioritize prostate protection with ingredients that lower DHT. On paper, this may seem like a good thing because lowering DHT theoretically increases levels of “free” testosterone.
However, DHT is also an androgen that believe it or not, is more potent than testosterone on virtually everything except skeletal muscle. Excess DHT does get you prostate problems though which is typically common in the older population. Thus, if the Male Wellness Blend of Vitali-T-Aid does work, it would be mostly beneficial to this specific demographic.
Again, IF it works. With a mere 100 mg divided among 6 ingredients, they’d be averaging about 16.7 mg each. What’s that gonna do? Well, most probably nothing. Which leaves Vitali-T-Aid back to just a single ingredient: Fenugreek.
With Fenugreek basically being the only selling point of Vitali-T-Aid, there are a lot of more well-rounded and more powerful products you can get for your $35. Disregarding the price though, Fenugreek is actually one of the more solid natural “free” testosterone boosters in the market that also offer sex and physical performance benefits.
Does it Work?
You mean, does Fenugreek work? Then, yeah. Sure. I mean, if science says it works then how do you even begin to argue that it doesn’t?
However, just because it works, doesn’t mean it works magnificently. As advertised in the Vitali-T-Aid label, this stack is designed to:
- Support natural increase of free testosterone in men when combined with resistance training
- Help boost sex drive and performance
With Fenugreek, those two are already covered but Fenugreek alone doesn’t even begin to compare with other supplements that offer stronger effects from the combined benefits of various other natural testosterone boosters.
- Testofen – Premium grade Fenugreek given a premium grade dosage.
- Uhmm, that’s it. Like I said, Testofen seems like the only selling point of Vitali-T-Aid. If you insist on including their Male Wellness Blend, then fine. There might be some prostate protection there but I personally wouldn’t bet on it. Not by a long shot.
- Expensive – $35 is pretty much average on the testosterone boosters scale but I can’t think of any reason $35 is justifiable if Fenugreek is the only thing that works.
- Low dosage – The Male Wellness Blend might’ve actually been decent if there was waaaay more mg’s to share.
- Prop Blend – It also doesn’t help that Naturade hid all the dosages of Vitali-T-Aid’s ingredients except Testofen.
- Maple Syrup – That’s what you’re going to smell like when taking Fenugreek supplements. Sure, you’ll be manlier but you’ll smell like breakfast and pancakes too. That said, there doesn’t seem to be any other side effects to taking Vitali-T-Aid basing on the customer reviews I’ve read.
The Bottom Line
If I had to summarize everything about Vitali-T-Aid in one word, there’d be nothing better than “Fenugreek”. That’s all there really is to it given the extremely low dosage of everything else here. If you’re willing to shell out $35 to get a bit more manhood and fumes (sweat and urine) that smell like maple syrup, that’s on you. Just know that there are far better products for bodybuilding, sex, and overall testosterone that you can get for that kind of money.