Quick Take: There are so many thing that I love about this product and very little that I don’t. For one, I like that TEK Naturals doesn’t over exaggerate the benefits of their supplements. In the case of TestoTEK, they modestly marketed it as simply being a “Natural Booster” – no BS, no absurd claims, just pure humility. Beyond Testo TEK’s meek advertising though, is a formula that rivals some of the industry’s top-tier products. More details in the review.
- A product of TEK Naturals, TestoTEK is humbly advertised as a “Natural Booster”.
- Designed to safely and naturally trigger your aging body to produce testosterone as if you were still in your twenties
- Features some of the best natural test supplements such as DAA and Mucuna Pruriens
- Generally well-versed in quantity and quality but some ingredients like Fenugreek and Zinc may need work
- No ingredient specifically added to regulate estrogen
- Prices may vary wherever you choose to buy TestoTEK but surprisingly, it’s cheaper to order on their official website rather than on Amazon
NOTE: TestoTEK currently doesn’t seem to be on GNC so don’t bother.
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||2000 IU (50 mcg)|
|Vitamin K (as Menaquinone)||50 mcg|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (as Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium-D-Pantothenate))||10 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||25 mg|
|D-Aspartic Acid||2000 mg|
|Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract (40% L-Dopa)||175 mg|
|Stining Nettle Root Extract||100 mg|
|Fenugreek Seed Powder||75 mg|
|Oyster Body Extract||70 mg|
|Eleuthero Root Powder (Siberian Ginseng)||50 mg|
TestoTEK’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamin D3 – For unclear reasons, higher levels of vitamin D3 are correlated to higher levels of testosterone.
Vitamin K – I call this vitamin The Underdog because, in my opinion, it deserves a lot more recognition than it currently has when it comes to boosting testosterone, especially at this K2 (menaquinone) form and heavy 50 mg dose.
TestoTEK has 3 of these water soluble vitamins. These generally help convert the food we eat into energy but more than that, each of these 3 B Vitamins also have their specific benefits. Check ’em out:
- Vitamin B2 – An antioxidant that helps fight off stress and free radicals
- Vitamin B6 – Deficiency of this vitamin has shown to also reduce levels of testosterone. As such, I say it’s a good idea to maintain healthy levels of B6 to promote healthy levels of test. This Pyridoxine HCl form may not be the best but this heavy 50 mg dose more than makes up for it.
- Vitamin B5 – Research isn’t very definitive as of the moment but theories have surfaced that because vitamin B5 is involved in the biosynthesis of cholesterol in the testes, B5 deficiency also leads to lower levels of testosterone.
Zinc – A raw material required for testosterone synthesis making it one of the best minerals for testosterone. 25 mg is a heavy dose but unfortunately, this oxide form makes it very hard to absorb.
Mucuna Pruriens – Standardized for 40% L-Dopa which is THE compound responsible for this herb’s test boosting prowess. Potent AF.
Stinging Nettle – Offers prostate protection by blocking excess amounts of DHT. Furthermore, this might also boost “free” testosterone by blocking aromatase, 5-alpha-reductase, and SHBG.
Fenugreek – An herb renowned for its effects on libido and physical performance while also boosting “free” testosterone. Dosage on Testo TEK is a bit low though.
Oyster – Not many use Oyster Extract but one of best (TestoFuel) does. Rich in antioxidants, Zinc, and probably even DAA, Oyster is a mini T boosting stack of its own.
Siberian Ginseng – Not as much of a testosterone booster as its Asian counterpart but still pretty decent for stress.
Each serving of TestoTEK consists of 4 capsules and as instructed by TEK Naturals, these pills are simply to be taken once per day.
TestoTEK has no business being anything else other than being one of the top-tier man-enhancers the entire industry has to offer. I mean, the stack is so good, each capsule is virtually packed with masculine vigor. I’d like to single out the following ingredients though:
- Vitamin D3
- Mucuna Pruriens
These ingredients go different routes when it comes to testosterone boosting but as a whole, they cover pretty much every aspect of testosterone synthesis. Their all dosed like tanks and with the exception of Zinc Oxide, every one of these have superior absorption rates, too. The way I see it, these are mainly what makes TestoTEK such an effective supplement.
The rest of the ingredients in the TestoTEK stack aren’t all that bad either. They offer more boosts in “free” testosterone as well improvements in stress, libido, and physical performance.
However, despite all the good in TestoTEK, it’s still not a perfect product. For instance, the powerful test boosts need to be balanced with estrogen blockers and although there are a couple of ingredients here that do that job, they need a bit more help. A few ingredients could also use a bump in dosage and/or quality to fully maximize their potential.
Does it Work?
TestoTEK works and it works damn well. Personally, I’d recommend this product to older men (i.e., men over the age of 30) as the younger dudes in their testosterone prime don’t necessarily need all this power. I’m not saying the new sprouts can’t benefit from this product because, well, every man can benefit from the effects of testosterone in the form of sex and muscle but from my point of view, a more mature demographic suits this best.
- Transparent – In terms of ingredient quality and quantity, TestoTEK is on full disclosure.
- Powerful – If this needs further explanation, read the “My Analysis” part again.
- Reputation – There’s sadly not a lot of customer reviews but from what I’ve seen, it seems I’m not the only person who thinks highly of this product.
- Safe – There doesn’t seem to be any reports of risky side effects
- Dosage derps – Specifically, Fenugreek could use some more milligrams
- Quality – TestoTEK is generally a potent stack but some ingredients could use some upgrades (e.g., Zinc, Vitamin B6)
- Magnesium Stearate – This one’s in the “other ingredients” part of TestoTEK and it can disturb the overall absorption somewhat
The Bottom Line
Judging from the limited Amazon customer reviews, it seems like TestoTEK has yet to make it big in the testosterone boosting industry. This is probably because TEK Naturals isn’t the type to over exaggerate their claims but, you know what? That’s a good thing. TestoTEK is a silent superstar that lets its game do the talking and trust me, it has A LOT of game. I wouldn’t quite say it’s on the level of Prime Male but it’s right up there with the elites.