Quick Take: As their label states, this is a high-performance testosterone booster. With heavy doses of potent natural testosterone boosting ingredients, the testosterone boosts here are (you guessed it) high performance. But that’s not all that you get from TestoSyn. Along with the test boosts that come with this product, consider your libido and your athletic performance boosted. Let’s get to the review and find out what makes this product such a manly supplement.
- A product of XPI, Testosyn is formulated to “boost your testosterone to a whole new level”. But don’t all testosterone boosters do that, though?
- Advertised on their label as being a “high-performance testosterone complex”
- The ingredients highlighted by their website are Fenusterols, DAA, Boron, Tribulus Terrestris, and Horny Goat Weed.
- Tongkat Ali at a concentrated 100:1 extract would’ve been a great addition but the dosage is way too low.
- BioPerine® makes its way into this formula, making everything here a lot more bioavailable.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon but probably not in GNC.
|D-Aspartic Acid||1560 mg|
|Fenusterols® (Fenugreek Seed Extract) (50% Steroidal Saponins)||300 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris (40% Saponins)||300 mg|
|Horny Goat Weed||100 mg|
|Maca Root||100 mg|
|Eurycoma Longifolia 100:1||100 mg|
|Boron (as Boron Citrate)||5 mg|
TestoSyn’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
D-Aspartic Acid – One of the best testosterone boosters in the market. One study shows that it increases levels of testosterone by 42% in just 12 days.
Fenusterols® – A branded form of Fenugreek that’s standardized to 50% steroidal saponins. This herb has been used for its potent effects on libido but it can also affect testosterone by blocking aromatase and 5a-reductase activity.
Tribulus Terrestris – Standardized to 40% saponins, Tribulus is one of the most popular ingredients in test boosting but it’s really not that strong of a T-booster. It does however, provide potent sex enhancements and also improves athletic performance.
Horny Goat Weed – The name says it all. It’s here to get you horny.
Maca – This legendary Peruvian Ginseng has been used for libido and fertility but sadly, it’s not a testosterone booster. This is especially true considering that this is just given in plain form and at a low dosage too.
Eurycoma Longifolia – Better known as Tongkat Ali or Longjack. You know why it’s called Longjack though? Because it makes your Jack longer by enhancing sex-drive. As a testosterone booster, it has shown to increase testosterone by 37% while decreasing cortisol by 16%. This is 100:1 concentrate is looking really sexy here, too. However, the dosage here is pretty weak.
Boron – This mineral is pretty much a forgotten ingredient in many testosterone boosters but in reality, it’s one of the best minerals for testosterone. It does everything you want in a T-booster and nothing you don’t. It increases androgens testosterone and DHT while decreasing testosterone-killers estriadol and SHBG.
BioPerine® – This isn’t a testosterone booster but it still is valuable in any kind of nutritional supplement. BioPerine has shown promise as a fat burner but really, that’s not the best part. It enhances the absorption of every single ingredient in this formula making the entirety more potent.
Take 1 serving (3 capsules) with 8-12 oz of water 2x/day.
Keep in mind that this supplement is taken twice a day. Which means that all the dosages you see in the ingredients section are doubled. With that in mind and with no further adieu, let’s get to analyzing.
DAA is a relatively new player in the testosterone boosting world but it has quickly made a name for itself with strong evidence of its T-boosting potency. I mean, 42% in just 12 days? Come on. Do we really need to talk about the rest of the formula here? Well, yes. We do. Because there’re plenty more note worth ingredients in this formula. But let me just say that it would’ve been better if this were D-AA-CC instead of just plain DAA.
Their website says they get their heavy dose of saponins from two extracts. And looking at the ingredients, they actually do. Good job, TestoSyn! These saponins are standardized from Fenusterols and Tribulus – two of the most widely used natural ingredients in the world of testosterone supplements. Fenusterols can moderately increase levels of “free” test by blocking testosterone’s conversion to the feminine estrogen and to the manlier androgen DHT. And while Tribulus doesn’t really do much for test, it’s beneficial for its performance enhancing benefits, both in the bedroom and at the gym.
Boron probably stands right behind Zinc in being the best for test minerals. For testosterone benefits, Boron needs at least 10 mg and luckily, this is what TestoSyn gives. Also worth noting is this Citrate form which is the better absorbed version of Boron. This means that a lesser dose is required for it to be effective.
Tongkat Ali at 100:1 concentrate would’ve been another great addition to this formula but the dosage kills it. Maca and Horny Goat Weed would’ve also helped in the sex & performance department but again, it’s dosed too low.
Lastly, we have BioPerine. It’s not a testosterone booster but it enhances every single ingredient. Kind of like how coaches do. They aren’t there on the field playing but they make everyone else better anyway.
Does it Work?
If I had to answer this in one word, there’s no better way to say it than “DAA”.
If I had to answer this in a phrase, I’d say, “heavily dosed DAA”.
In a sentence, “DAA is heavily dosed at 3.12 g.”
In a paragraph, well.. you get the point. With a heavy dose of the best testosterone boosting ingredient, I don’t see how this product won’t work. But the formula isn’t just all about DAA though. It’s also about the saponins from Tribulus and Fenugreek, the all-around masculine goodness from Boron, and the ingredient enhancing effects of BioPerine. All in all you get your testosterone levels bursting through the roof, estrogen and SHBG regulation, and a better experience lifting iron and dropping panties.
That said, I’d say the demographic that fits these effects well are the old-timers who’re naturally having troubles with their T, gym life, and libido. Youngsters probably could still benefit from the performance enhancing benefits but honestly, these guys don’t really have problems with their libido and testosterone.
- No side effects – From the customer reviews I’ve read and by looking at these natural ingredients, I’d say this formula is safe.
- No “weird” ingredients – Lately, I’ve been seeing a whole lot of products use these “weird” ingredients that really have no place being in a supplement geared for men. What we have here are science backed ingredients that all fit in.
- DAA – I just can’t stress enough how awesome this ingredient is for testosterone.
- Saponins – Coming from a branded form of Fenugreek and the best form of Tribulus Terrestris.
- Clean – I mean, if we’re going into detail, the “other ingredients” section only has three elements. That’s a whole lot cleaner than some of the T-boosters I’ve seen.
- Transparent – Thank you TestoSyn for showing all of your dosages!
- BioPerine – I think this shows how much XPI values their consumers. Adding this ingredient in enhances the entire TestoSyn formula.
- Tongkat Ali – Wasted potential right here. A bit more mg’s of this potent herb would’ve made this formula a whole lot better.
- Plain Herbs – Specifically, Maca and Horny Goat Weed.
- Low Dosages – In the voice of Morgan Freeman, “Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting to you (again) Maca and Horny Goat Weed featuring Tongkat Ali.”
The Bottom Line
It’s not in the ranks of my top testosterone boosters but honestly, it’s right up there. Forgive the shameless plug but if anyone tells you otherwise, point them to this page and let them see the research backing the ingredients in this formula for themselves. Personally, if I saw this at a shop and I only had $60 on me, I’d grab a can and head straight to the cashier. I can walk home if it means I’d get the benefits of this supplement. If it was wrong to want to have peak levels of testosterone while I gain muscle and make my wife happier in bed, then god bless me for I am about to be a TestoSynner.