Quick Take: Choosing the right testosterone booster that actually works can be quite problematic because a large majority of what’s out on the market, are quite frankly, duds. Luckily, if you’ve streamlined your choices into either TestoSyn or Prime Male, let me tell you this: Both of these supplements are currently among the most effective stacks and taking either of them will likely get you phenomenal results. Just because they’re both effective though, doesn’t mean they’re equals. Let’s get this versus review started and see who comes out on top.
- A product of XPI, the TestoSyn formula has recently been revamped and made even more powerful
- Supplies heavy dosages of some of the best natural testosterone boosting ingredients including 3,000 mg of DAA
- May require extra caution in terms of Zinc consumption due to TestoSyn’s unusually high dosage
- Along with heavily dosed ingredients are also some herbs that might not be getting enough milligrams
- Has BioPerine® to further bolster the entire formula’s rate of absorption
- Click here to read my full review on TestoSyn
Prime Male Features
- Prime Male is advertised to be a scientifically driven natural formula and true enough, ALL of its ingredients are backed by research
- ALL of Prime Male’s ingredients are also given in their preferred testosterone boosting forms and dosages
- All of the ingredients in Prime Male also work in synergy with and for each other
- Primarily powered by 1,600 mg of D-AA-CC but also includes a lot of the industry’s best test boosting nutrients
- Targets multiple pathways in the testosterone synthesizing process, leading to direct and indirect boosts in testosterone
- Click here to read my full review on Prime Male
TestoSyn VS. Prime Male: My Analysis
With a newly revamped formula, TestoSyn now looks more powerful than it ever has and looks like it might already be among the top testosterone boosting products currently out on the market. Prime Male on the other hand, has been sitting at the pinnacle of industry for quite some time.
That said, both of them have a few similar weapons (ingredients) in their arsenal and therefore, also have similarities in the way they tackle testosterone boosting. Let’s check out those ingredients first.
|Vitamin D||as D3 (3,332 IU)||as D3 (5,000 IU)|
|Zinc||as Zinc AAC (60 mg)||as Zinc Citrate (30 mg)|
|Boron||as Boron Citrate (10 mg)||as Boron AAC (5 mg)|
|D-Aspartic Acid||as DAA (3,000 mg)||as D-AA-CC (1,600 mg)|
|BioPerine®||10 mg||10 mg|
Disregarding BioPerine which is an obvious tie and Boron who has the better dosage in TestoSyn, I’m giving the slight edge to Prime Male in terms of the remaining 3 ingredients. Here are my reasons:
- Prime Male has the heavier dosage of Vitamin D3
- While TestoSyn may seem like it has a bigger dose of DAA, Prime Male is equipped with the more potent D-AA-CC
What about Zinc?
Both AAC (TestoSyn) and Citrate (Prime Male) are highly bioavailable forms of Zinc but TestoSyn has the bigger dosage. This SHOULD be TestoSyn’s score, right? That’s a fair analysis and generally, that should be the case. However, there is also such a thing as too much Zinc.
According to this research, excessive Zinc intake amounting to 100-300 mg of Zinc per day can expose you to the side effects of Zinc toxicity. Now, while TestoSyn’s 60 mg won’t necessarily bring about those side effects, it does warrant extra caution to any additional sources of Zinc. On account of safety, I’m giving this win to Prime Male.
Just in terms of their similar ingredients, Prime Male wins by a very slight margin. Nevertheless, both of these products still have more bullets in their respective holsters.
TestoSyn further influences male health with herbs that primarily boost libido and secondarily, “free” testosterone and physical performance. On the other hand, Prime Male is uber focused on boosting more test which consequently, also supports a healthy sex drive as well as leaner and stronger muscles.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
The way I see it, this battle was a slug fest between two heavy-weights, each throwing game-ending haymakers at each other. In the end though, the experienced veteran Prime Male came out as the better testosterone booster.
In my opinion, Prime Male has a more calculated approach towards testosterone boosting. Literally all of its ingredients work with and for each other to form a complex and synergistic strategy that optimizes virtually every aspect of testosterone synthesis. Plus, all of its ingredients are given in premium forms and dosages too.
Don’t take TestoSyn for granted though. Despite losing this particular duel, it’ll win over almost any other T-booster. Aside from powerful boosts in testosterone, TestoSyn also specifically targets other aspects of male health especially libido. It’s also a bit more convenient to buy since it can be ordered on other online retailers such as Amazon whereas Prime Male is being sold exclusively at their website.