Quick Take: Both TestoRush RX and Super Test are proprietary formulas that, compared to other testosterone boosters, stack numerous ingredients that each include 3 kinds of L-Arginine. Because of this, their benefits also fit the lifestyles of athletes and generally active men. That said, both of these products are worlds apart when it comes to raw power, design, and overall quality. Let’s get to the review and see who wins this battle.
TestoRush RX Features
- There’s very limited information on the internet regarding TestoRush RX, including the company who makes it.
- It’s packed full of 16 ingredients that, purely in terms of boosting testosterone, have little to no effect
- Unfortunately, all these ingredients have undisclosed dosages due to the proprietary nature of TestoRush RX
- L-Arginine Base, L-Arginine Alpha ketoglutarate, and L-Arginine Pyroglutamate are the 3 kinds of L-Arginine that’re inside the TestoRush RX formula
- Excluding the ingredients above, the rest of its stack is composed of a bunch of Asian exotic herbs that impact sugar and cortisol
- Click here to read my full review on TestoRush RX
Super Test Features
- Super Test is a product of Beast Sports – a company that sells a lot of reputable bodybuilding supplements
- Has a large pool of 20+ ingredients. Despite not all of them being testosterone boosters, they have significant benefits to male health
- It’s ingredients are divided into 5 prop blends with each blend serving individual purposes
- One of the blends include Agmatine Sulfate, Arginine Ethyl Ester, Di-Arginine Malate which are the 3 L-Arginine metabolites included in Super Test
- The other blends are designated to regulate hormones and support liver & kidney health
- Click here to read my full review on Super Test
TestoRush RX VS. Super Test: My Analysis
Both TestoRush RX and Super Test look like they were geared towards helping athletes and bodybuilders gain more muscle. We’re all in agreement that a more chiseled physique gets us better chances with the chicks, right? That said, both of supplements are building on a great concept. However, their formulas probably couldn’t be any more different.
TestoRush RX is a mix of different Asian exotic herbs
A lot of the herbs in TestoRush RX don’t have any direct benefits on testosterone but from what I gathered, TestoRush RX seems to be designed mainly to help with exercise, which then helps build muscle, which then helps with testosterone status.
Testorush RX supposedly does this by regulating hormones such as insulin and cortisol as well as improving blood flow from the 3 kinds of L-Arginine. These effects should help lower the stress we get from physical activity as well as give us a more balanced supply of energy throughout the exercise and the better we exercise, the better we build muscle.
In theory, this strategy should work. However, a majority of the 16 ingredients found in the TestoRush RX formula are exotic herbs and as exotics go, their use is backed more by folk culture and tradition rather than solid science. Furthermore, these 16 ingredients only share a measly 1000 mg total dosage, leaving whatever benefit they might have very limited.
Super Test is composed of ZMA + 5 separate prop blends
Super Test starts off with the legendary sports trio of zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6 collectively known as ZMA. Furthermore, Super Test made this trio even better by improving on zinc and magnesium’s potency. For athletes who heavily sweat out these essential testosterone boosting nutrients, this IS good news. The real heroes of this stack though, are its prop blends.
As the nature prop blends go, these blends don’t show the individual dosages of its ingredients. Fortunately, Super Test gives each blend adequate dosages to supply all of their respective constituents. For hormones, Super Test included a blend for boosting testosterone and limiting cortisol as well as two other blends that help limit estrogen and DHT for more, well, “free” testosterone. This rise in “free” testosterone should help you build bigger muscles, too.
You can’t actually develop muscles without exercise though so Super Test also added 3 metabolites of L-arginine to help sustain your workout pumps. All the ingredients here are also free of any major side effects but the sheer amount of daily pills (3-4 capsules) could stress out your liver and kidneys. Thankfully, Super Test has a blend for that too.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Super Test is the better supplement and it’s not even close.
TestoRush Rx, although it does have potential as a bodybuilding supplement, its effects are hampered by its low total dosage and lack of reliable ingredients. The way I see it, it most likely won’t even boost testosterone. Personally, I wouldn’t give TestoRush RX a shot but if you do want to try it, its website does offer to ship a free 30 day trial.
Super Test on the other hand, is a diverse and well-formulated product. I’d recommend this to young men who’re serious about their bodybuilding. It helps with your actual workouts, it helps you recover from your workouts, and it also helps boost “free” testosterone while lowering the hormones that could disturb your growth. Oh, and it protects your kidneys and liver, too!