Quick Take: TestoPRO XT is a supplement that took just a handful of natural ingredients, placed them in capsules, and called itself a testosterone booster. What’s so cool about this product though, is that the few ingredients it chose to have don’t lack the potency nor the dosage to be effective. With this review, I’ll show you just how good these said ingredients can be.
- TestoPRO XT is a product of AI Sports Nutrition
- Advertised to use clinically-studied ingredients for its benefits. If you read the entire review, you’ll know they’re not lying.
- The ingredients of the formula are also said to be “measured to be at their maximum efficiency”. Again, this isn’t false advertising.
- To help bring out the best of each and every ingredient, TestoPRO XT employs the help of BioPerine
- Speaking of ingredients, TestoPRO XT only has 4
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including the AI Sports Nutrition website and Amazon. It’s unfortunately unavailable on GNC
TestoPRO XT Ingredients
|Fenugreek 50% Seed Extract (standardized to 50% fenusides)||300 mg|
|KSM-66® Ashwagandha Extract||300 mg|
|PrimaVie® Shilajit Extract||250 mg|
|Bioperine® Black Pepper Extract||5 mg|
TestoPRO XT’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Fenugreek – Standardized to contain 50% fenusides, Fenugreek seems like a better supplement for sex and training than it is a testosterone booster but it has been suggested to boost “free” testosterone via aromatase and 5a-reductase inhibition.
Ashwagandha – An all-in-one adaptogenic herb that seemingly improves everything associated to manly health from sex, sperm, performance, and testosterone. Oh, and it even helps the body adapt to stress too. Wonderful.
More on TestoPRO XT’s Ashwagandha
TestoPRO XT supplies its Ashwagandha in a premium and branded form standardized for at least 5% withanolide. When it comes to bolstering manly health and Ashwagandha, you better believe that KSM-66 is the good shit. Why? Because it has actual scientific studies that back its benefits.
For example, this research reports that KSM-66 supplementation has the power to increase the following parameters:
- Semen volume by 53%
- Sperm motility by 57%
- Testosterone by 17%
- LH by 34%
Shilajit – The love child of both rocks and herbs, Shilajit’s research in terms of testosterone boosting are still in its early stages but with what it already has, it’s already setting itself up as one of the best natural testosterone boosters out there, especially at this branded form. Shilajit can help improve stamina, testosterone, and sperm.
Bioperine –Not a testosterone booster by any means but always a welcome addition to any stack. This black pepper extract adds to the absorbability of this already potent stack.
TestoPRO XT Directions
AI Sports suggests that when taking TestoPRO XT as a dietary supplement, you should take 1 serving (2 capsules) in the morning and an additional 2 caps at night for a total of 4 capsules (2 servings) per day.
TestoPRO XT is but a simple supplement. With just a mere 4 ingredients in its formula, TestoPRO XT already strongly qualifies as a testosterone booster because the ingredients it chose are some of the best multi-taskers in the business.
Oh, and TestoPRO XT also gave these ingredients heavy dosages and potent forms which I absolutely love. Disregarding BioPerine, all the ingredients found in TestoPRO XT boost testosterone, physical performance, and sex drive. These ingredients, however, also have their own unique benefits.
Fenugreek leads to more “free” testosterone with lesser estrogen and DHT. Both Ashwagandha and Shilajit help improve sperm parameters while Ashwagandha in particular, also helps the body adapt to stress. This is vital in bodybuilding and an active lifestyle in general where constant physical exertion is the norm.
While TestoPro XT did a fine job maximizing the potential of these ingredients and hitting various aspects of male health, the entire formula does lack quite a bit of punch. This problem is actually typical of stacks with just a few number of ingredients. Adding in a few more ingredients that work well with the already existing ones like Vitamin D3, DAA, Mucuna Pruriens, and Luteolin just to name a few, would’ve made TestoPRO XT so much better.
Does it Work?
Advertised to “boost athletic performance, promote faster recovery, and enhance bedroom performance”, TestoPRO XT does what it was designed to do. The way it is structured, I believe it can benefit men of all ages who aim to better their physique (with exercise), sex life, and vitality.
However, while TestoPRO XT hits its targets with precision, it doesn’t necessarily hit deep. Like I said, a few more ingredients that make a good pairing with Fenugreek, Ashwagandha, and Shilajit would’ve had TestoPRO XT throwing game-changing hay makers like the best of them.
- Potency – All the ingredients here are given in top-shelf quality, ensuring that you get more of the good stuff.
- BioPerine – With enhanced nutrient absorption, the potency of the entire formula goes up another level.
- Dosage – One word: solid.
- Simple – With a simple 4 ingredient formula, there’s little chance for negative ingredient interactions which also means less risk for side effects.
- Reputation – Speaking of side effects, I haven’t read any customer reviews that complained of anything major. In fact, reports are generally good with just a few odd balls.
- Simple – Yeah, I know I said this was a good thing but too much simplicity led TestoPRO XT to lack a few key ingredients.
- “Other ingredients” – Each capsule also contains fillers and artificial colors that you don’t actually need in your body.
Another bad thing about TestoPRO XT is that its ingredients list are confusing as hell. I’m not confused about it having just 4 ingredients though. What had me scratching my head was that I found two versions of the ingredients list across several other websites.
For example, a1supplements and consumerhealthdigest has TestoPRO XT with Fenugreek, Quercetin, Divanil, I3C, and BioPerine. My guess is that this version of TestoPRO XT is the old formula and has since been discontinued. The ingredients list you see in this review is what corresponds to the AI Sports Nutrition Website and Amazon.
The Bottom Line
TestoPRO XT did a wonderful job getting the most out of its 3 testosterone boosters with turbo powered dosages and quality. With a super simple formula, TestoPRO XT already manages to influence several aspects of manhood including testosterone, libido, and performance. It’s not the best one out there but like a crafty mechanic with an incomplete set of tools, it still gets the job done.