Quick Take: My grandfather is a player. Really, he is. Have you ever seen an old man with his arms on a 20+ year old girl’s hips while casually walking on the mall? Oh, you have? Chances are, that’s my pops you saw right there. And the girl? Well, that’s his NEW girlfriend. He changes girls every year or so. I always wondered how he still has the vitality to keep raking in the chicks and one day, I couldn’t help myself so I asked him and he simply told me, “herbs”. I couldn’t understand that until today when I saw TestoJack 200’s formula. This supplement is stacked with libido boosting herbs that allows older men to stay on the prowl and if you intend to find out how, keep on reading this review.
- A product of NOW Foods, TestoJack 200 is not to be confused with TestoJack 100 and TestoJack 300 as they all are for different purposes.
- It’s a product advertised to be a combo of natural herbs that support “support a man’s healthy sexual activity and overall vitality”
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon. I couldn’t find it in GNC though.
- The only bona fide T-booster in this formula is Tongkat Ali
- Maca at 6:1 concentrate
- Horny Goat Weed standardized for 3% Icariin. While it may not be the best, it’s quality nonetheless.
TestoJack 200 Ingredients
|Tongkat Ali (Root) (Eurycoma longifolia Jack Extract)||200 mg|
|Organic Maca Root (Lepidium meyenii) (6:1 Concentrate)||500 mg|
|Epimedium Extract (Horny Goat Weed) (Aerial Parts/Leaf) (Epimedium brevicornum) (min. 3% Icariin)||250 mg|
|Tribulus terrestris Extract (Fruit)||250 mg|
|American Ginseng Root (Panax quinquefolium)||75 mg|
|Panax Ginseng Root (Panax ginseng)||75 mg|
|Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum olacoides) (Root/Stem) (12:1 Concentrate)||50 mg|
TestoJack 200’s T-Boosters
Tongkat Ali – study shows this herb increasing T levels by 37% while decreasing cortisol by 16%. Though, it’s more popularly used for it’s libido enhancing properties.
Tribulus Terrestris – Helps to get those rock solid erections and put the sex drive on turbo. Not that much test boosts though.
Maca – It’s a Peruvian ginseng that has shown positive effects on male health (sperm quality and libido) without actually raising levels of testosterone.
Horny Goat Weed – As the name suggests, this botanical legend gets you fired up for sex. It mimics the effects of testosterone but probably doesn’t affect T levels.
American Ginseng – While ginsengs in general have shown benefits in libido and sexual health, American Ginseng differs a little bit because of its antioxidant properties.
Panax Ginseng – Otherwise known as Asian Ginseng, has similar effects to American Ginseng but this one looks to have a more powerful effect on libido & stamina.
Asian Ginseng Vs. American Ginseng
Though they share similar phytochemistries and are in the same Panax Genus, they do have a few key differences.
- Geography – Well, this should be obvious. American Ginseng is of course from the U.S. (and Canada) while Asian Ginseng comes from Asia (and Russia).
- Looks – The American Ginseng’s leaves are serrated while the Asian Ginseng has a more rounded, smooth look.
- Bio-activity – Both of them have the saponin ginsenoside but the American version has more which translates to its more pronounced anti-oxidant properties. The Asian Ginseng on the other hand has a much powerful effect on libido and stamina.
Learn more about Ginsengs and their effect on male health here.
Muira Puama – Like Ginseng, this plant has shown benefits in libido enhancement.
TestoJack 200 Directions
Take 2 capsules (1 serving) 1-3x/day with food as needed or as prescribed by your doctor.
There are 7 ingredients on this formula and only 2 that could possibly boost T. Actually, if I’m being picky, I can only count one. And that’s okay because TestoJack 200 isn’t exactly designed to be a potent T-booster. Primarily, it’s designed to enhance sex drive and have the stamina to sustain it. The testosterone boosts come as a bonus.
The only bona fide T-booster in the formula is Tongkat Ali and even this has more pronounced sex benefits than it does testosterone. If Tongkat Ali is Batman, then the Robin in this formula has to be Tribulus Terrestris. It’s really not a test booster but it MIGHT have an influence on T. Otherwise, Tribulus is great for sex and stamina. They both look adequately dosed too.
Maca pretty much does nothing to increase testosterone but it is a powerful libido booster that also supports the health of our little swimmers. TestoJack 200 gives this to us in 6:1 concentration and that’s quality. However, it is dosed a bit too low. Next, Horny Goat Weed, which is obviously to get you horny. It’s a great addition and it looks high enough to pass but 3% icariin isn’t exactly the best standard (10% is advisable).
We now move on to the 2 ginsengs on the formula. They basically do the same jobs in increasing libido but the American version seems to take a side trip to anti-oxidant avenue and the Asian Ginseng looks to support libido with a boost in stamina. Though, 75 mg each (total of 150 mg) doesn’t look high enough to produce big results. Muira Puama on the other hand works just like ginseng in that it’s a great addition for sex and energy. I also like that 12:1 potency so props to NOW Foods on this.
All in all, TestoJack 200 provides us with great natural ingredients that are great for what it’s advertised to do – sex with a side of T-boosts.
Does it Work?
For testosterone? Meh. A little. I definitely wouldn’t put it in the same class as these T-boosters though. In terms of libido? oh, hell yeah! TestoJack 200 doesn’t play around with their libido boosts as they clearly use natural ingredients that ALL boost male sexual health and energy. This boost in energy could be used to complement a bodybuilding routine but as a whole, it looks like the demographic who benefit most from this formula are our older Alpha males who want to keep flexing their bedroom muscle and maintain healthy vitality.
- Veg Capsules – Which means it’s generally healthier.
- No side effects – Using all these natural herbs, I wouldn’t expect any.
- Performance Boost – And I mean both in sex and in the gym.
- Transparency – It’s always nice seeing dosages to every ingredient.
- Cheap – At around 33 dollars, this seems like a good deal.
- Low Dosed – A few ingredients are high enough to produce results but generally, all of them are on the low side.
- Not a testosterone booster – And this is what we’re all about here, right?
- Lack of quality – I mean, all these herbs are GREAT for libido but I don’t really see a lot of standardized, branded, or highly concentrated ingredients.
The Bottom Line
These sexual supplements do a good job at doing what they were intended for which never really was to boost testosterone. Rather, TestoJack 200’s choice of ingredients are meant to push your libido to the point where your hip thrusting moves are as fast as a horny rabbit. In that context alone, TestoJack 200 takes the cake. Which is why the ranking on this is a bit high for me too. But if your intention was to boost your testosterone for your bodybuilding needs, TestoJack 200 probably isn’t the right choice but this one might be so check it out.