Quick Take: Both of these ingredients are testosterone boosters by NOW Foods that’re basically advertised the same way. Word for word, these are the claims from their website:
- Supports Healthy Sexual Activity
- Virility Enhancement
Notice how they don’t out right claim a boost in testosterone? That’s because both of TestoJack 100 and TestoJack 200’s formulas are weak when it comes to boosting our favorite manly hormone. However, they do aim to boost libido and vitality. Judging from their ingredients, they’re on the right path to at least make some impact on a man’s sex life. NOW Foods didn’t just recycle formulas though. They’re built very differently. This review will help shed some light between those differences.
TestoJack 100 Features
- As their label shows, TestoJack 100 is a NOW Foods product that relies on LJ100 – a branded form of Tongkat Ali.
- Tongkat Ali basically rounds out this formula’s intent in boosting sex, stamina, and testosterone.
- Aside from LJ100 though, TestoJack 100 also has the original blend of ZMA from SNAC Systems, Inc that’s been legendary when it comes to athletic-driven testosterone boosters.
- To follow up LJ100’s sex boosting benefits, it also has Tribulus Terrestris standardized to 45% saponins
- The only heavily dosed ingredient in this formula is ZMA
- Click here to read my full review on TestoJack 100
TestoJack 200 Features
- Notice the difference between TestoJack 100 and TestoJack 200’s label? Aside from not having the LJ100 logo, it also says “Extra Strength”. Judging by the formula’s design, this should mean extra strength for ripping panties off because the sex boosts here are legit!
- The formula also has Tongkat Ali though but it’s not given at the same top quality as LJ100
- Another ingredient found in both supplements is Tribulus Terrestris although the form here also isn’t standardized.
- Has other high quality herbs that include Maca, Horny Goat Weed, and Muira Puama.
- Has both American and Asian Ginseng for further masculine enhancement.
- Click here to read my full review on TestoJack 200
TestoJack 100 VS. TestoJack 200: My Analysis
Both of these supplements have Tongkat Ali and Tribulus and both of these also share the same goals in boosting testosterone and libido. However, they take different routes to achieving these goals. As a result, one holds more promise as a testosterone booster while the other takes the cake in promoting sex.
TESTOJACK 100 HAS LJ100 AND THE LEGENDARY TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING TRIO- ZMA
With LJ100 featured on their label as well as their website, TestoJack 100 seems to make this ingredient their star player. But really though, the dosage of LJ100 and the rest of the ingredients on this formula are on the low end of the scale so personally, I wouldn’t think this branded Tongkat Ali will play a major role in this formula’s effectiveness.
You know what’s now low dosed here, though? ZMA. At 808 mg, this vitamin and mineral trio is like your lazy police officer who eats donuts his entire shift because this sh*t is HEAVY!
Even with this phat load of ZMA though, you still won’t be getting a whole lot of test boost because that’s basically the only part of this formula that guarantees testosterone. Along with the other ingredients in this formula, TestoJack 100 is here to give you mild increases in testosterone, libido, and performance.
TESTOJACK 200 RELIES ON EARTH-GROWN HERBS TO BOLSTER MANLINESS
Similar to TestoJack 100, TestoJack 200 also does have Tongkat Ali and Tribulus albeit not in the same high quality. These are both testosterone boosters and performance enhancers respectively but TestoJack 200 takes a different route in enhancing manliness. In fact, Tongkat Ali is the ONLY bona fide testosterone booster in this formula.
Starting with Horny Goat Weed, the purpose of this formula becomes pretty obvious. Sex. Actually, ALL of the ingredients in this formula enhance sex drive. That’s how crazy the formulators of TestoJack 200 are about flesh to flesh penetration.
Maca? Sperm health and libido. American and Asian Ginseng? These combine for antioxidant, stamina, and sex benefits. Muira Puama? Yup. Intercourse too. And of course, Tongkat Ali and Tribulus Terrestris boost libido too!
Overall, the formula looks to be designed for testosterone taking a backseat to male virility.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Strictly talking about testosterone, TestoJack 100 is the better choice. Why? Let’s recount our steps.
- ZMA at 808 mg – The only reliable testosterone booster in TestoJack 100.
- Tongkat Ali at 200 mg – Pretty much the only bona fide test booster in TestoJack 200.
In my book, a heavy dose of the tried and true ZMA always champions over regular Tongkat Ali at a meager 200 mg when it comes to testosterone.
However, those aren’t the only ingredients in these two formulas. When taking into account the rest of the ingredients, TestoJack 200 is the better man-enhancing formula. First, because the dosages of the other ingredients in TestoJack 100 are too low and technically just cancel them out. Secondly, because the rest of TestoJack 200’s ingredients boost libido and performance. Really though, there’s no man here on Earth that doesn’t truly want more sex.
To conclude, if your aim is testosterone driven athletic boosts, TestoJack 100 suits you better. But if you’re looking to enhance libido with a side of T, TestoJack 200 has your back.