Quick Take: Y’know what these testosterone boosters aim to do? They’re advertised to quote-unquote “change your life”. With that goal in mind, both of these supplements also back it up with research proven testosterone boosters. When I took a quick look at these seemingly equal choice of ingredients, it suddenly became sort of like a chess game between two premium minds. Which supplement planned and implemented their T-boosting strategy better? This review is meant to give light to that question so let’s get to reading.
- A product of Wolfson Berg Limited, Testogen is a supplement that their website claims to be able to “boost testosterone the safe and easy way”
- This supplement also claims to be able to increase strength and size, fight fatigue, enhance focus, and boost stamina and libido.
- Testogen seems to back these claims up with research backed natural ingredients including DAA, Tribulus Terrestis, and Zinc.
- Although Testogen features some of the best products in the test boosting world, the dosage isn’t quite there.
- Being a stack, it’s an unspoken requirement for the ingredients in the stack to work well together as one blend. Testogen seems to lack that too.
- Click here to read my full review on Testogen.
Prime Male Features
- In a testosterone boosting world full of BLUE pills, Prime Male is one of those few brave supplements that urges you to take the RED pill (The Matrix reference).
- Their website advertises that taking the Prime Male red pill will get you back to the man you once were or the man you want to become.
- Has a whole bunch of quality, top-grade ingredients that work to maximize testosterone boosts
- The formula looks to target T-boosting both directly and indirectly
- Also sports added support for men who want to reverse the age-related decline of testosterone
- Click here to read my full review on Prime Male.
Testogen VS. Prime Male: My Analysis
As I’ve said, both of these supplements aim to change your life.
Both have quality ingredients that have proven to boost testosterone.
However, while both of these supplements share the same goal and have similar tools, one has a more effective strategy than the other.
TESTOGEN HAS AN IMPRESSIVE LIST OF INGREDIENTS BUT THE DOSAGE AND EXECUTION FALL SHORT
Testogen has an array of proven testosterone and masculine health boosters including D-Aspartic Acid, Fenugreek, Zinc, Ginseng, and Tribulus Terrestris. That in itself is a pretty impressive list that would’ve made Testogen a very competitive masculine enhancing supplement. The catch is the puny dosages of each which to me, is the biggest let down of this supplement.
Also, even with ingredients that have already built a name for themselves in the T-boosting world, they don’t always go well with each other. Which is exactly the case here with some of these ingredients.
PRIME MALE SPORTS LUXURIOUS INGREDIENTS THAT ARE ADEQUATELY DOSED AND WORK IN SEEMLESS SYNERGY
I’ve seen a lot of testosterone boosters that try to multi-task or hit T-boosting at a variety of different angles and honestly, this strategy has led to more failures than success. Prime Male is different though. It’s actually one of a kind and my personal favorite T-booster.
Prime Male’s strategy is to attack testosterone boosting at a wide variety of angles both directly and indirectly and the ingredients chosen to do this job are ones that amplify the effects of the other. Not only that, these ingredients are in high-quality top-grade forms that amplify the results even more.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
The winner of this battle is Prime Male. Hands down, by a knock out, and it’s not even close.
Let’s judge this battle by three of the most important things you need to consider when you buy any supplement.
- Ingredient quality
Although both have awesome quality ingredients, Prime Male takes it even further. Dosage? This is probably where Testogen is at its weakest. Lastly, we have strategy. Testogen looks a little confused with its stack while Prime Male’s is genius.
Prime Male is THE BEST testosterone booster you can find out there on the market if you ask me. However, don’t discount Testogen even if looks bad compared to Prime Male. In truth, compared to most others, it’s actually pretty decent. So if you find yourself holding both of these cans and are wondering what to buy, check your wallet first. If you have the cash, go straight to the counter and get yourself a can or two (or three) of Prime Male. If you’re running a bit short on change, go with Testogen.