Quick Take: Testofuel and Testo Max are both testosterone boosters that are designed and manufactured for bodybuilders. Similarly, they’re both also fueled by a powerful amino acid in DAA as well ergogenic herbs and T-healthy vitamins and minerals. With similar goals and somewhat similar ingredients, what then would be there difference? Read the review and you’ll find that out soon.
- A product of Roar Ambition, Testofuel is one of the brand’s leading supplements along with Instant Knockout and 4 Gauge
- Primarily powered by a solid 2300 mg of DAA
- Utilizes what I consider an advanced stack-within-stacks strategy with its inclusion of ZMA and Oyster Extract
- Has Fenugreek and Asian Panax Ginseng for further testosterone support as well as benefits to libido and muscle strength and endurance
- Available to buy only on Roar Ambition or on Testofuel’s own website
- Click here to read my full review on Testofuel
Testo Max Features
- A product of CrazyBulk, Testo Max is but one of the brand’s supposedly “legal steroids”
- In particular, Testo Max is designed to be a natural substitute for Sustanon – an injectable anabolic steroid popular in bodybuilding
- Has a decent dose of 1500 mg for DAA
- Herbs such as Tribulus Terrestris, Fenugreek, and Korean Ginseng can also be found in the formula for added masculine benefits
- Multiple vitamins and minerals can also be found here but the B Vitamins might be the only ones dosed high enough to be effective
- Click here to read my full review on Testo Max
Testofuel VS. Testo Max: My Analysis
According to their respective marketings, Testofuel calls testosterone as the “missing link” to pack on the muscle while Testo Max dubs it “the Godfather of bodybuilding supplements”. Regardless of how they define testosterone though, it’s clear as day that both these supplements hold test in high regard.
That said, it’s obvious that both these products aim to boost testosterone to help you build bigger and stronger muscles. Let’s analyze both formulas and see how they do it.
Testofuel uses an advanced stack-within-stacks strategy to amplify and support anabolic muscle growth
On paper, the Testofuel formula honestly looks very basic. No flashy ingredients, no high-grade and premium brands – nothing special entirely. In fact, the dosages of its vitamins and minerals aren’t that impressive either. However, upon further inspection, what you’ll find is a state of the art stack-within-stacks strategy that enables Testofuel to maximize and even improve the manly benefits of all its ingredients.
For instance, Testofuel has Oyster Extract which contains high amounts of Zinc and Magnesium. Along with the numerous other nutrients found in Oyster, this ingredient is a stack all by itself. Moreover, Testofuel also has Vitamin B6 to complete its mini ZMA stack and aside from these, Testofuel also has solid dosages of DAA, Fenugreek, and Ginseng. With these, Testofuel’s athlete-centered formula is complete and it’s gosh darn impressive.
Testo Max is designed to be a safe, legal, and natural alternative to an anabolic steroid
In particular, Crazy Bulk formulated Testo Max to be a substitute for Sustanon which is an injectable steroid currently popular in bodybuilding. Being a natural testosterone booster, Testo Max clearly has the advantage in terms of safety and legality but what about its muscle building and T-boosting potential?
When it comes to ingredients, Testo Max does show significant promise. In particular, it has adequate dosages of DAA, Tribulus, Ginseng, Fenugreek, and a trio of B Vitamins. These provide decent testosterone boosting potential as well as improvements to libido, muscle strength, and endurance. Aside from these though, the rest of the Testo Max ingredients are largely under-dosed and a couple even compete for absorption.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Testofuel wins this battle and honestly, it’s not even close. To the naked eye, Testofuel’s design may look very basic but trust me – it’s everything but. With a solid dose of the powerful DAA, ergogenic herbs and vitamins, and mini stacks of ZMA and Oyster Extract, Testofuel manages to transform a supposedly average formula into one of the best in the market. To young bodybuilding enthusiasts, there might not be a better testosterone booster out there for you.
On the other hand, Testo Max really isn’t that bad. It’s nowhere near as powerful as Testofuel – let alone Sustanon – but it’s still a pretty decent and manly supplement. Albeit weaker, it also carries the potential to boost testosterone and muscle growth. If you’re still a bit hesitant to try powerful testosterone boosting, you can metaphorically dip your toes with Testo Max.
NOTE: As natural testosterone boosters, both Testofuel and Testo Max have virtually no risk major side effects.