Quick Take: TestoFuel or Alpha Fuel XT? That is the question. Like choosing the best gasoline for your project race car, choosing the best natural testosterone booster to fuel your never-ending quest for a better physique can be quite troubling. Both these supplements have some of the best ingredients to support anabolism but also, they’re quite different. To see who’s the better testosterone booster, we’re going to have to dig a little deeper. Let’s get this versus review started.
- TestoFuel is a product of Roar Ambition – a brand that manufactures 2 other great bodybuilding supplements in 4Gauge and Instant Knockout
- Advertised to be an “anabolic support complex” and truthfully, supporting anabolism with a complex strategy is what it does
- Has no proprietary blends which means all the dosages of all its ingredients are fully disclosed. Dosages are solid, too.
- Ingredient quality isn’t all that impressive but in terms of choices, all of them are great for testosterone
- Primarily fueled by a heavy dose of the powerful DAA
- Click here to read my full review on Testofuel
Alpha Fuel XT Features
- Science of Alpha – That’s the name of the company that manufactures Alpha Fuel XT and if I may say so myself, it sounds pretty catchy.
- Designed to support muscle growth through boosts in “free” testosterone but it also lowers cortisol and estrogen
- Has 2/3 of the ZMA trio with Zinc and Magnesium but essentially, Zinc is the only one with a reliable dosage
- Most of the formula is inside a proprietary blend with a total dosage of just 655 mg. Thankfully, the ingredients are given in top-grade quality
- Finishes their formula off with BioPerine to further enhance absorption
- Click here to read my full review on Alpha Fuel XT
TestoFuel VS. Alpha Fuel XT: My Analysis
Like driving the same car with different octanes of gasoline can make a difference, so does your choice of testosterone booster when it comes to building muscle. That said, although TestoFuel and Alpha Fuel XT are both designed to support muscle growth, they’re actually quite different in their approach.
Although TestoFuel doesn’t have great quality ingredients, it puts in place a complex strategy to maximize its formula
On first glance, the TestoFuel formula honestly doesn’t look all that impressive. In particular, I don’t see any branded or premium ingredients and the dosage, well, let’s just say it’s not the heaviest I’ve seen either. However, the ingredients it chose to include have solid chances at boosting testosterone and it even has DAA that’s capable of boosting testosterone by as much as 42% in just 12 days.
No matter how powerful DAA is though, TestoFuel has something even more impressive – it’s strategy. It has a stacks-within-stacks strategy that helps maximize its formula. In particular, it has the complete ZMA trio of zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6, and it also has Oyster Extract which contains even more testosterone boosting nutrients. Both these “mini-stacks” complement the entire formula for a powerful, well-rounded, and athlete-inspired testosterone boosting.
Alpha Fuel XT has a solid set of natural testosterone boosters, gave them potent forms, but trapped them inside a low dosed proprietary blend
Alpha Fuel XT has a great set of testosterone boosters. For instance, it has 2/3 of the ZMA trio with zinc and magnesium. However, magnesium also has a dosage so low that it might not even do anything. That said, if we’re being truly honest here, Alpha Fuel XT only has Zinc. Regardless, Zinc is one of the best natural testosterone boosters out there so I’m fine with it.
Alpha Fuel XT also has a proprietary blend of 8 total ingredients. Furthermore, these ingredients (mostly herbs) are also given in top-shelf forms which should make them quite potent supplements. However, potent doesn’t necessarily mean effective. In the case of Alpha Fuel XT, the supposedly anabolic benefits of these ingredients are limited by a low total dosage. Still, they offer boosts in “free” testosterone, lower levels of estrogen and cortisol, as well as performance benefits that men can take advantage of both in the gym and in the bedroom.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
TestoFuel wins this battle and frankly, it’s not even close. This just goes to show that although ingredient quality is a big part of determining the effectiveness of a supplement, it’s not all that matters. In particular, TestoFuel has the edge when it comes to dosage and more importantly, it also has a better strategy. Overall, despite TestoFuel’s shortcomings when it comes to ingredient quality, it’s still one of the best and most powerful stacks I’ve seen.
On the contrary, Alpha Fuel XT may still be decent. After all, it has the upper hand when it comes to the quality of its ingredients. Like I said though, its low total dosage plays a major role in why its supposedly potent anabolic benefits are limited. Regardless, if you’re new to testosterone boosters and just want to test the waters (so to speak), you could try Alpha Fuel XT first and then go ham later on with TestoFuel.