Quick Take: TestoFuel is a stripped-down matrix of powerful T-boosters in no-frills forms. But the real story is its “stacks-within-stacks” strategy that includes a mini ZMA stack and customizes T support for strength & anabolic growth. In this review I talk about why — if you’re a bodybuilder in your 20s — TestoFuel is the T-booster that was made for you.
- Foundation T stack customized for anabolic bodybuilding demands
- BIG 2,300 mg DAA dose, my top T-booster tied to 42% test increase
- Built-in ZMA sports nutrition mini-stack for test + muscle recovery
- Extract of oysters, which are the richest food source of T-boosting zinc
- Vitality, anti-fatigue & muscle herbs for peak physical performance
|Vitamin D3||5000 IU (1250% DV)|
|Vitamin K2||18 mcg (23% DV)|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||5 mg (250% DV)|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate)||200 mg (50% DV)|
|Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine and Aspartate)||10 mg (67% DV)|
|D Aspartic Acid||2300 mg|
|Asian Red Panax Ginseng||100 mg|
|Fenugreek (Seed)||100 mg|
|Oyster Extract||100 mg|
TestoFuel looks basic, but is a smart, state-of-the-art stack for T-driven muscle growth.
But there’s a bigger picture with this formula:
TestoFuel’s “Anabolic Support Complex” uses ingredients that boost T, intensify workouts, and enhance muscle gains at the same time.
TestoFuel is so well-designed for these specific needs of bodybuilders, athletes and gym rats, it has earned its place as my #2-ranked T-Booster supplement.
But more on that later.
For now, let’s check out the ingredients in that awesomely anabolic, performance-enhancing, T-boosting Testo Fuel stack:
TestoFuel’s Testosterone Boosters
D-Aspartic Acid – Shown to increase test by 42% in 12 days, DAA is an emerging T-Booster, and my personal favorite. DAA is TestoFuel’s driving force, with a BIG 2,300 mg dosage.
Vitamin D3– Must-have vitamin T-booster, shown to boost free, total & bioactive T. That 5,000 IU is a nice fat dose for a testosterone stack.
Vitamin K2 – Shown in animal research to increase production of testosterone, and suggested to reverse testosterone decline. Only the “K2” form is effective for testosterone.
Vitamin B6 – Needed to maintain healthy T-Levels; low levels of B6 are linked to low T levels. I would prefer to see this B6 as the enhanced P-5-P form.
Magnesium – Research-backed manly mineral shown to boost free testosterone and total T in both sedentary and athletic men, with the athletes enjoying a bigger boost.
Zinc – Among the best T-boosters, equally awesome for libido and male potency. If you don’t get enough zinc your balls might literally shrink, but zinc supplements can fix that.
TestoFuel’s next 2 ingredients — Korean Ginseng & Fenugreek — are legendary natural performance-enhancers that customize the formula for athletes & bodybuilders.
Asian Red Panax Ginseng – OK for T, but great as an energizing, performance-enhancing adaptogen. Ginseng is a smart 2-way ingredient for an anabolic T-booster like TestoFuel.
Fenugreek Seed – Good T-booster, great for physical performance, anabolic support, and libido; research has linked one of its active ingredients to 63% faster muscle recovery.
Oyster Extract – Oysters’ boner-boosting reputation might be because they are a natural source of T-Boosting nutrients. Let me tell you how I really feel about this ingredient…
Oyster Extract: Freakin’ Brilliant in a T-Booster
Here’s why: Zinc is one of the best testosterone boosters known to man, and oysters supply more Zinc per serving than any other food. And that’s not all.
one raw oyster supplies:
- Magnesium – 11 mg
- Zinc – 8.3 mg
- Vitamin B12 – 8 mcg
- Vitamin B6 – trace
The Oyster itself is a T-boosting stack.
So when you see 100 mg of Oyster extract in TestoFuel, recognize its not just there to boost libido — it’s also a mini-stack of natural T-boosting essentials, building on the formula’s strong foundation.
None. This is what I’m talking about. 100% of the focus is on T-boosters in this quality product.
Four capsules per day, in four separate servings. Take TestoFuel capsules with food.
Testo Fuel is a raw, gritty formula powered by an advanced stacking strategy.
I really like that TestoFuel is just straight-up testosterone boosters with no dumb fluff added.
TestoFuel starts out as a foundation product, supplying many must-have T-Boosters you should be looking for – zinc, vitamin D3, vitamin K2, magnesium.
But TestoFuel’s real driving force is the 2300 mg of D-Aspartic Acid — that’s a large dose of a potent, balls-out T-booster that is red hot right now.
So your testosterone is already surging…
Then TestoFuel delivers Asian red ginseng and fenugreek, which boost T and separately unleash T-like effects that work to:
- Enhance physical performance
- Intensify gym training
- Accelerate muscle growth
- Charge-up male sex drive
These two “performance herbs” add a sports nutrition twist to TestoFuel.
TestoFuel’s Stacks within stacks
I can tell the UK based formulators of TestoFuel know their stuff. One of the reasons is this slick strategy – hidden within TestoFuel stack are 2 mini-stacks:
- ZMA – A legendary sports nutrition stack, Zinc + Magnesium Aspartate is recommended for muscle recovery and anabolic growth during sleep
- Oyster – Naturally supplies testosterone boosting stack of zinc + magnesium + B6 + B12, among other manly benefits
There’s a lesson here: Sometimes in highly effective stacks, the ingredients look simple, but the formulation strategy behind them is advanced and complex.
TestoFuel’s formula details make it a potent T-booster, customized for anabolic gains.
It’s a damn good stack, with lots of pros and only a couple of minimal cons… which is why TestoFuel is my #2-ranked testosterone booster supplement for 2016. But it is not for everybody — so consider my advice before you buy:
- If you are under age 30 and hit the gym regularly to build mass, power and strength, then I recommend TestoFuel as the best testosterone booster you can buy.
- If you are over age 30, take Prime Male instead. Mature men are in T decline, and can benefit more from Prime Male’s absorbable & potent luxury ingredients.
- Focus – All 9 ingredients improve testosterone in some way
- 2300 mg DAA – One of the strongest dosages of the best overall T-booster
- Anabolic design – Made to boost T, training intensity, muscle growth & recovery
- Reviews – I read a lot of positive buzz and testimonials, on youtube too
- Guarantee – Iron-clad, 90-day, moneyback guarantee if you don’t like it
- Basic forms – No sexy patented ingredients or standardized herbs
- LOUD – The box and caps are so bright and orange, they hurt my eyes
- Age limit – Its anabolic design and no-frills forms don’t make sense for older men
- Monopolized – You can only buy it at www.TestoFuel.com, so the price is what it is
Does TestoFuel work?
Yes. The only question is, how awesome will your results be – awesome, awesomer, or awesomest?
Seriously, that 2300 mg of DAA is as close as you can get to a “sure bet” when it comes to boosting testosterone.
Combining that testosterone boost with benefits for muscle recovery, performance enhancement and workout intensity, TestoFuel can unleash big benefits for serious weightlifters and bodybuilders and younger age groups.
The Bottom Line
TestoFuel successfully combines T-support basics and performance-amplifying herbs into a near-perfect athletes’ testosterone supplement. Its clean, complex formula leverages T-status and more to enhance muscle strength, growth & recovery – making it my #1 test stack for younger bodybuilders, and my #2-ranked test stack overall.