Quick Take: Every single one of us who’re serious about building muscle probably got some of our inspiration from Hercules. That dude is jacked, immensely powerful, and he’s a demigod for freak’s sake. Really, who doesn’t want to be standing atop Mt. Olympus as the friggin’ god of gains, right? However, no one actually has a demigods genetics because that’s just not real. Thankfully, Test1fy is here to help bridge reality and mythology but it’s only for the manliest of men. Do you think you have what it takes? Are you ready to testify and enter the realm of the most powerful? Read the review and find out.
- A product of Olympus Labs, Test1fy is part of the brand’s line of muscle building supplements (along with Sup3r PCT and several others) and really, it’s one hell of a testosterone booster.
- As their website states, the Demigods from Olympus Labs designed this T booster to be “the standard for what a test booster should be”. I personally wouldn’t quite call it “the standard” but it’s pretty close.
- Also on their marketing, Test1fy should be able to help you overcome and progress through fitness plateaus that are hindered by genetics.
- The top ingredient in this T booster seems to be Anacyclus Pyrethrum – a promising herb that doesn’t really have a lot of research surrounding it.
- A lot of branded (and expensive) supplements can be found here, too. This bottle includes a combo of popular (and potent) gym and nutrition products in KSM-66®, LJ100®, and FruiteX-B®.
- Also has extremely high levels of Boron. This is good because this supplement is also a really good testosterone booster but there’s a bad side to this dose, too. More on this later.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores. Quite fitting to its demigod theme, it can be found cheaper on Amazon. It’s also on Priceplow but I couldn’t find it at all in GNC.
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||3,332 IU|
|All Mechanism Increase (Free T, Total T, LH, FSH)|
|Anacyclus Pyrethrum (R.E.)||3,200 mg|
|KSM-66® Ashwagandha Extract (made with certified organic ashwagandha) (Withania somnifera) (root) (standardized to minimum 5% total withanolides)||675 mg|
|LJ100® Standardized Eurycome Longifolia Extract (40% Glycosaponins, 28% Bioactive Eurypeptides, 30% Polysacchardies, 0.8% Eurycomanone)||100 mg|
|Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid min. 95% purity by HPLC||103 mg|
|Mucuna Pruriens P.E. (std. min. 99% L-Dopa)||500 mg|
|Calcium Fructoborate (FruiteX-B®)||500 mg|
Test1fy’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamin D – Given by Test1fy at a potent form of Vitamin D3 and a heavy dose of 3,332 IU, this sunshine vitamin is essential for maintaining healthy levels of testosterone. As this research shows, adequate levels of Vitamin D was correlated to higher levels of test and a better FAI (free androgen index) to SHBG ratio. This indicates that Vitamin D is essential to both total and “free” T.
Test1fy says that supplementing with this plant “increased attempts of sexual performance by 111.86%, sustenance of erection by 96.60% and participants experienced improvement in ejaculation by 136.89%”. Unfortunately, I couldn’t locate that study and I’m not too sure it even exists.
As far as I know, Anacyclus Pyrethrum is an ayurvedic herb used in enhancing libido with early evidence showing that it might also be a testosterone booster. As this rat research shows, this herb can increase levels of testosterone, luteinizing hormone (LH), and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) along with improvements to the quality of our sperm.
Ashwagandha – This plant that has shown to benefit male health by reducing stress while also increasing muscle strength and athletic performance. As a natural testosterone booster, KSM-66® itself has undergone research which tells me that Test1fy actually did their homework. It’s shown to increase test by 17%, LH by 34%, and sperm volume by 53%. Te
Eurycoma Longifolia – Otherwise known as Tongkat Ali, this manly supplement is served by Test1fy in another branded form of LJ100®. Tongkat Ali has traditionally been used as a natural libido booster but as this research shows, it can also raise testosterone by 37% while also decreasing the stress hormone cortisol by 16%. Not only that, another study mentions that this herb contains eurypeptides that may stimulate DHEA and “alleviate SHBG”, leading to higher levels of “free” testosterone.
Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid – Without complicating it with hard to read scientific terms, this compound is also called Dehydroabietic Acid. It’s a relatively new product to the bodybuilding scene as an aromatase inhibitor but it’s already showing huge promise. As this study states, Dehydroabietic Acid has “exhibited significant aromatase inhibiting activity” with an IC50 value of 0.3 microM. But what does this mean? Let me explain.
IC50 is short for half maximal inhibitory concentration. It is the measure of how effective a substance is at inhibiting a certain biological or biochemical function. There are a lot of other complications and factors that play in determining the effectiveness of a certain supplement but IC50 is a good place to start whenever you want to compare. Take note, potent substances have lower IC50. In this case, Dehydroabietic Acid has an IC50 of 0.3 microM when it comes to inhibiting aromatase activity. Let’s compare that to the aromatase inhibitors studied in another research.
- CGS 16949A – IC50 of 0.03 microM
- 4-OH-androstenedione – IC50 of 0.88 microM
- Aminoglutethimide – IC50 of 13 microM
- Testolactone – IC50 of 130 microM
As you can see, Dehydroabietic Acid is better than 3 out 4 aromatase inhibitors in the study. Which to me, makes it a theoretically potent estrogen inhibiting product and a good choice by Test1fy. The aromatase inhibition it shows also might make it a good PCT. However, do keep in mind that this is (again) a fairly new supplement in bodybuilding. Needless to say, it still needs more evidence for me to actually deem it reliable.
Mucuna Pruriens – Standardized to contain a minimum of 99% L-Dopa, Test1fy added in one of the most potent forms of this promising herb I’ve ever seen. As this study shows, “treatment with M. pruriens significantly improved T, LH” along with other hormones.
Calcium Fructoborate – Test1fy supplies this at another branded and highly bioavailable form in FruiteX-B. This is a plant based form of Boron – one of the best minerals for manly health because it’s an effective multi-tasker. Aside from providing direct boosts in androgens testosterone and DHT, it can also raise “free” testosterone by inhibiting SHBG. The benefits don’t stop there though. As this study states, Calcium Fructoborate can raise levels of Vitamin D3 (a vitamin that is also found here) by as much as 19%.
Bioperine® – No testosterone boosts whatsoever but still an excellent supplement to add to this stack because it enhances the bioavailability of the entire formula. Given that the ingredients here are already pretty potent, the addition of this single ingredient takes the entire Test1fy formula up another level of awesome.
The instructions are simple. Take 4 capsules two times a day for a total of 8 caps (1 serving). That’s a lot of caps to take but don’t worry. The bottle contains 240 capsules so you should still be good for 30 days.
Vitamin D3 takes up a bulk of capsule space with this heavy 3,332 IU dosage. Is this too much, though? No, it’s not. See, a lot of us are actually deficient in this vitamin because we’re either not getting enough sun or we’re not getting enough of it from our diet. Having upwards of 3000 IU (but not beyond 4,000) on a testosterone booster is a blessing that’s as sure as you can get to healthy levels of test. Thank you, Olympus Labs!
Now that we’re done with the lone vitamin, let’s get to the other supplements in this stack. Starting with Anacyclus Pyrethrum and Dehydroabietic Acid, both of these ingredients have research that are still in their preliminary stages but for what it’s worth, both show tremendous promise. Anacyclus Pyrethrum looks to have strong potential as a natural libido and testosterone booster while Dehydroabietic Acid looks like it should be a potent aromatase inhibitor. Olympus Labs served these in premium quality and adequate dosages, too. Wonderful!
You know what’s even better though? Natural testosterone boosters with strong clinical evidence and Test1fy by Olympus Labs has that, too! With this extremely potent form of Mucuna Pruriens, the T boosts are in good hands. Also in the formula are branded forms of Ashwagandha and Tongkat Ali. As a combo, these two should be able to enhance your gym experience through improved athletic performance, muscle strength, lower levels of cortisol, and higher levels of “free” T leading to enhanced muscle building and recovery.
Next, we have the lone mineral in Boron supplied by Olympus Labs Test1fy at a highly bioavailable brand in FruiteX-B®. Boron is one of the manliest minerals out there because not only does it boost androgens (testosterone and DHT) and “free” testosterone, it also raises the levels of some other muscle building, T boosting supplements in Vitamin D and Magnesium. Vitamin D is found here so I’m sensing some kind of synergy. Sadly though, Magnesium isn’t. Which brings me to an issue I need to note.
Boron is a trace mineral so we don’t need a whole lot of it in our diet. In fact, around 10-20 mg per day is all it takes for adequate nutrition and should also be already effective at boosting testosterone. You know how much Test1fy has though? 500 mg. Heavy dosages are good but this honestly just scares me.
Admittedly though, I have seen a few studies use heavy doses of Boron lead to significantly higher levels of testosterone but the way I see it, giving some of this dosage to Magnesium would’ve made this a better and safer product for gym use. Not only does Magnesium interact well with Boron, it also helps boost testosterone and consequently, build more muscle. Are you taking notes, Olympus Labs? Less Boron and more Magnesium next time, aight?
That said, please, please, please, watch your additional Boron intake if you intend to use Test1fy because you really don’t want any more than this as it can lead to some nasty side effects. And don’t take more than the recommended servings, too!
Does it Work?
Taking out Anacyclus Pyrethrum and Dehydroabietic Acid out of the equation (because they lack strong evidence), we’re left with heavy doses and premium forms of Vitamin D, Ashwagandha, Tongkat Ali, Mucuna Pruriens, and Boron. From those products alone, I can already tell you that Test1fy by Olympus Labs works.
To be frank, Vitamin D and Boron alone can already raise your testosterone levels. Adding in Ashwagandha, Tongkat Ali, and Mucuna Pruriens makes it an even more powerful T booster with additional enhancements to sex, fitness, and muscle. If Anacyclus Pyrethrum and Dehydroabietic Acid do actually work, though? Man, you’re well on your way to rise up the ranks of Demigods.
That said, I’d probably only recommend this powerful stack to the healthy, relatively young, and already huge dudes looking to get even bigger to attain their ideal, perfect physique. Let me say that again.
- and Huge
That’s a pretty tight demographic to target but the way I see it, they’re ultimately the only ones who can handle this. Men with average physiques and sickly bodies might not respond well to this extremely heavily dosed and potent supplement. If you fit all three though, you might have what it takes testify as a demigod and enter the gates of Mt. Olympus. If you aren’t, then today might be a good day to start intensifying your gym routine. Soon, you might have enough progress to be worthy of Test1fy and break the limits of your own humanly genetics.
- Dosage – Everything here is adequately to heavily dosed.
- Quality – The formula is literally riddled with branded, highly standardized, and top shelf products.
- Powerful – When it comes to raw power, I think there are few other natural testosterone boosters that top or even equal Test1fy by Olympus Labs
- Bioperine – This ultimately further enhances the potency of the already potent list of ingredients.
- Innovative – This might actually be the first test booster I’ve seen use Dehydroabietic Acid and from the looks of it, it looks very promising. With more evidence supporting its use as an aromatase inhibitor in humans, this could be revolutionary.
- No prop blends – This is a blessing from the gods of Mt. Olympus! Thank you, Zeus!
- Olympus Labs – Yup. I’m putting this here. This isn’t the only athlete centered testosterone booster that they have so they should know a thing or two about muscle and bodybuilding.
- Good Deal – Okay, honestly, it’s a bit expensive. It’s sold at around $70 but what you get is a formula full of top shelf ingredients, massive dosages, and 240 capsules a bottle for 30 servings. So really, it’s not a bad deal.
- Boron – 500 mg… I actually haven’t read customer reviews reporting any major side effects but still. This scares me.
- No Magnesium – This supplement would’ve made a good pairing with Boron.
- Anacyclus Pyrethrum and Dehydroabietic Acid – Even if they actually do show promise, the limited scientific evidence has me doubting (sort of) these two ingredients.
The Bottom Line
To conclude, it’s a powerful supplement that can help you on your quest to overcome genetic and physical plateaus through gains in muscle and testosterone. It’s essentially the blood of Demigods in a bottle of 240 capsules (30 servings) that you can buy off the internet. If I’m being honest, it’s actually pretty hard not adding this to my list of the best testosterone boosting products today. Yeah, it’s that strong. With an intense gym routine and a proper diet, It’ll help progress mere mortals to near perfect demigods or transform measly prey to fierce predator leading the food chain.
However, because it carries with it risks of nasty side effects from this dangerously heavy dose of Boron and a couple of exotic ingredients, it doesn’t earn that spot. It’s pretty close though.