Quick Take: Test X180 and Test X180 Ignite have more in common than just their names. Well, aside from the obvious that they’re products of the same brand, they also have the same primary ingredient and similar goals in mind. The difference here is that Test X180 focuses it’s strategy in enhancing testosterone, libido, and maximizing muscle gains while Test X180 Ignite does all those with the addition of fat burning.
SPOILER ALERT: It’s a pretty close fight but as the rules of this review and the other “versus” reviews dictate, there has to be one who comes out the winner.
Test X180 Features
- Test X180 is a product of Force Factor that’s advertised by their label to maximize muscle mass
- The ingredients in this formula seem to be focused on providing us the right vitamins and botanicals that allow our bodies to enhance its natural production of testosterone
- The formula has 2 testosterone boosting vitamins in Vitamin D and Vitamin B6.
- The primary testosterone boosting ingredient in this formula is Testofen® but the dosage is hidden inside a prop blend
- The other ingredients in the formula seem to complement male health and healthy circulation
- Click here to read my full review on Test X180
Test X180 Ignite Features
- Test X180 Ignite is another product of Force Factor that has it’s eyes set on burning fat while building muscle. A combination theoretically perfect for bodybuilding.
- The only bona fide T-booster in this formula, Testofen®, is also the primary ingredient in its Manliness Ignition Matrix
- Also in the Manliness Ignition Matrix are Avena Sativa and Horny Goat Weed which don’t really boost T but improve circulation and sex.
- The other prop blend in this formula is devoted to fat burning.
- The formula features a variety of tea and coffee extracts.
- Click here to read my full review on Test X180 Ignite
Test X180 VS. Test X180 Ignite: My Analysis
Both of these products are made for testosterone boosting and for other similar goals that enhance bodybuilding and sex.
And given that they have similar goals in mind, their strategies are quite the same too in that they rely on Testofen® for a bulk of their testosterone boosting. There are, however, differences in their approach.
TEST X180’S PROP BLEND USES SCIENTIFICALLY BACKED INGREDIENTS THAT TARGET CIRCULATION, MASCULINE HEALTH, AND TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING
Test X180 uses Vitamin B6 and the best form of Vitamin D to bolster testosterone with the additional circulatory benefits of Vitamin B12 to make sure that testosterone is efficiently transported to where it needs to be.
Their Growth Enhancement Matrix does more of the same thing with additional benefits. Fenugreek acts to boost the libido while also increasing levels of “free” T and the two ginsengs in the blend support this by decreasing the levels of prolactin, adding to stamina, and also improves cardiac health for better circulation.
TEST X180 IGNITE HAS TWO PROP BLENDS THAT SEPARATELY TARGET MASCULINE HEALTH AND FAT BURNING
The first prop blend, Test X180’s Manliness Ignition Matrix, similarly features Testofen® for libido and boosts in “free” T. The prop blend also features Avena Sativa which MIGHT theoretically boost testosterone but what I’m quite sure that it’ll do is improve circulation. The blend also has Horny Goat Weed for libido, and Green Tea Leaf for fat burning.
The second prop blend, Fat Incineration Complex, is loaded with caffeine and tea extracts for fat burning and energy.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
This is a tough one. They both rely heavily on Fenugreek for their T-boosts and their respective prop blends with said fenugreek are also similarly dosed at 400 mg.
That said, this battle will be won by the other ingredients in their formulas. Test X180 Ignite has another potential T-booster in Avena Sativa. However, Test X180 has other PROVEN testosterone boosters in Vitamin B6 and Vitamin D. If I were to buy a supplement stack to boost T, I would always rather go with one that has proven, scientifically backed ingredients.
The winner via split decision is Test X180. It’s just a better a formula for T boosting. Test X180 has its benefits too though. If you’re the guy who’s not really having troubles with his testosterone but want a stack that results in leaner muscle gains, Test X180 Ignite might be the better choice for you.