Quick Take: Have you ever wanted to be so lean that even just breathing in and out brings out your six-pack? I’m sure you have. Have you ever wanted to be so big and wide that you have to round your shoulders while squeezing through a door? Of course you have too. In the world of bodybuilding however, it’s almost an impossible task to gain lean muscle while shredding from 30% body fat to 7% of pure sexy. The usual setting is to bulk up the muscle first followed by a cutting routine. Well, with Test X180 IGNITE, you can now go beyond the realms of bro science and do both. AT THE SAME TIME. Find out how in this review.
- A product of Force Factor, Test X180 is your 2-in-1 supplement that burns fat while you increase testosterone.
- Available to buy online (including Amazon) and retail stores (including GNC).
- It’s primary T-boosting comes from a branded form of Fenugreek (Testofen®) standardized to a minimum of 50% fenusides.
- Testosterone blend has Green Tea standardized to 90% polyphenols
- Fat-burning blend has Green Tea standardized to have 45% EGCG
- Energy boosts seem to stem for it’s coffee ingredients in Caffeine and Green Coffee
- Sex boosts come from none other than Horny Goat Weed
Test X180 IGNITE Ingredients
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Manliness Ignition Matrix||400 mg|
|Testofen® Fenugreek Seed Extract (standardized to contain min. 50% fenusides), Green Tea Leaf Extract (standardized to 95% polyphenols), Avena Sativa Extract (aerials) (10:1), Horny Goat Weed Extract (Epimedium Grandiflorum) (aerial/leaf) (20:1)|
|Fat Incineration Complex||400 mg|
|Green Tea Leaf Extract (standardized to contain min. 45% EGCG), Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Coffee Extract (Coffea robusta) (bean), White Tea Extract|
Test X180 IGNITE’s T-Boosters
Their Manliness Ignition Matrix is where you’ll find the T-boosting ingredients. On top of that, the blend seems to also improve sex gains by including a libido booster in Horny Goat Weed.
Testofen® – A branded form of fenugreek standardized to 50% fenusides. Fenugreek is a decent booster of “free T” and also enhances muscle growth. However, those benefits only come second to it’s true nature as a libido enhancer.
Avena Sativa – Otherwise known as Oat Straw. It is strongly believed to raise levels of testosterone but scientific research to back this up seem to be pretty hard to find. It is also rich in the amino acid L-arginine which is known for its vasodilating effect. This vasodilation will lead to better blood flow leading to enhanced nutrient (including testosterone) delivery.
Green Tea Leaf (found in Manliness Ignition Matrix)– This form is standardized to 95% polyphenols. These polyphenols are attributed to fat loss.
Horny Goat Weed – It potentially mimics the effects of testosterone without necessarily boosting testosterone. It’s here (as the name suggests) to get you pumped up for some late night thrusting action.
Green Tea Leaf (found in Fat Incineration Complex) – This one is standardized to 45% ECGC which is, well.. a polyphenol. So it’s rightfully placed in the blend as a fat burner.
Caffeine – Pretty sure you know what this is already. It’s what you see those hipsters with man-buns at Starbucks sip on while they read some kind of e-book on the latest iPhone. It’s here to boost energy and as this study has shown, it also has positive effects on breaking down fat.
Green Coffee – You know what’s in coffee? Yup, you guessed it. Caffeine. Read above bullet.
White Tea – White Tea has more or less the same benefits as Green Tea so here’s some more fat-burning hipster goodness for you.
Test X180 IGNITE Directions
On your workout days, take 2 capsules in the morning with breakfast and 2 capsules 30 minutes before exercise. On non-training days, rake 2 capsules in the morning with breakfast and 2 capsules with lunch.
Let’s start with Fenugreek, Test X180 Ignite’s main T-boosting ingredient supplied in the branded form of Testofen®. Fenugreek is a great ingredient that prioritizes enhancing your sexual desires and improving muscle growth, followed by it’s secondary function to increase “free” testosterone. Honestly though, even if T-boosting is only second priority, I can’t see Test X180 IGNITE doing much for testosterone without it. Given at this potent and branded form, expect a huge spike in libido and decent test boosting. Avena Sativa helps with the T-boosting too by improving blood flow, ensuring that your “free” T gets to where it needs to go.
Horny Goat Weed is in the Manliness Ignition Matrix too, adding to even more boosts in your man parts. A weird ingredient to this matrix though is Green Tea. I assume it’s in the formula for fat-burning and so with a fat-burning ingredient leaking into the testosterone boosting blend, I think it’s safe to say that Test X180 Ignite puts fat loss over T gains.
In the Fat Incineration Complex, it’s clear that Force Factor wasn’t playing around with their formula. They mixed Green Tea and White Tea which both have similar effects on fat loss. On top of that, they added two suppliers of caffeine which also helps with fat metabolism. To top it off, it gives you that needed boost in energy to get you crunching harder on those sit-ups.
The formula isn’t perfect though. As I’ve already stated, Fenugreek is the main T-boosting ingredient in this stack and it doesn’t even prioritize T-boosting. Also, the dosages seem to be a bit questionable. Each of these ingredients look a bit under dosed to create maximum effect.
Does it Work?
Their label states that Test X180 Ignite has the benefits of:
- Burning Fat & Building Muscle
- Boosting Sex Drive & Libido
- Enhancing Performance
In terms of those 3 points, Test X180 Ignite does seem to deliver. They have the ingredients to do so. However, Test X180 Ignite also isn’t some kind of wonder drug that gives you the body of a Lazar Angelov. Given just a decent amount of testosterone in Fenugreek and relatively low dosed ingredients, Test X180 seems like it will benefit the gents who are active and willing to grind it out in the gym. If you’re that dude, this supplement will give you that added edge. If you’re an athlete, this is safe to take as well as there no banned substances.
- No side effects – With their primary test booster being Fenugreek, I wouldn’t expect this to cause hormonal imbalances. Be careful about the caffeine if you’re sensitive to it though.
- Branded Fenugreek – Although Fenugreek isn’t that much of a T-booster, it’s supplied here at potent and branded form in Testofen®.
- Libido Boosts – No guy ever wants a low sex drive. Thankfully, there’re supplements like Avena Sativa and Horny Goat Weed.
- Fat-burning – White Tea, Green Tea, and coffee. No wonder these hipsters stay so lean.
- Reputation – The customer reviews I’ve seen are generally on how this stack has had positive influences on them.
- PROP BLENDS – Santa, my wish is to have no dosage masked under a prop blend. I just hate not seeing how much of an ingredient I’m taking.
- Low Dosages – If they upped the milligrams some more, this would’ve been extra special.
- Weak T-boosts – That’s what you get if you don’t put more natural T-boosting products in your formula.
- Expensive – 80$ for a bottle lasting 1 month.
The Bottom Line
To conclude, Test X180 Ignite’s Manliness Ignition Matrix isn’t that manly because it lacks more T-boosters. However, if you’re already the manly man who’s already grinding it out on the gym, then this supplement will make you even manlier. The Fat Incineration Complex has the potential to be a great fat-burner. If you’re looking to get ripped and get big at the same time, Test X180 Ignite might just be the supplement for you but don’t rely on it solely for T because there are other more potent T-boosters.