Quick Take: Force Factor makes a bunch of testosterone booster supplements that target other things aside from boosted testosterone production; Test X180 Ignite VS Test X180 Alpha are no exception. In particular, Test X180 Ignite is also designed to be a fat burner while Test X180 Alpha specializes on feeding your sexual appetite and physical strength. Let’s get this review going and see which supplement turns out better.
Test X180 Ignite Features
- As advertised, Test X180 Ignite is a combination of “enviable free testosterone boost with enhanced fat burning”
- The formula is basically two prop blends with 400 mg total dosage each.
- Test X180 Ignite’s Manliness Ignition Matrix is where you’ll find Testofen® and other man-enhancing herbs
- Testofen is the only testosterone booster you’ll find here
- A variety of caffeine and tea sources make up the Fat Incineration Complex
- Click here to read my full review on Test X180 Ignite
Test X180 Alpha Features
- Test X180 Alpha is meant to deliver “the unadulterated fuel you need to help you reach the pinnacle of sexual and physical performance”
- Testofen and L-Citrulline are this stack’s top ingredients
- Formula structure is basically a bunch of vitamins and minerals along with 2 prop blends
- Its Sexual Performance Blend features L-Citrulline and other natural libido boosters
- The Free Testosterone Boosting Matrix mostly supports “free” T by lowering estrogen
- Click here to read my full review on Test X180 Alpha
Test X180 Ignite VS Test X180 Alpha: My Analysis
Needless to say, Test X180 Ignite VS Test X180 Alpha are products of Force Factor but they’re not the only testosterone boosters under this brand. There’s also the original Test X 180, Genesis, Tempest, and Alpha King and one thing that all these supplements have in common is Fenugreek.
To be more specific, both Test X180 Ignite and Test X180 Alpha use a branded form of Fenugreek known as Testofen®. Unfortunately though, both these products also have Testofen as part of a prop blend so I don’t know its exact dosage. Regardless, research states that Testofen results in improved sexual function AND testosterone without any side effects. Obviously, that’s a good thing. The question now is: what makes them different?
Test X180 Ignite doubles as an effective fat-burner
This stack has 2 prop blends:
- Manliness Ignition Matrix
- Fat Incineration Complex
The Manliness Ignition Matrix is where you’ll find Testofen. Unfortunately, it’s also the only testosterone booster in the entire stack. Nonetheless, the blend has manly herbs that work to naturally support brain health, circulation, and libido.
The Fat Incineration Complex, as you may have already guessed, is the part where Test X180 Ignite burns fat. Honestly, I think it may even be a better fat-burner than an actual testosterone supplement. This blend does its magic with multiple sources of caffeine and tea. Caffeine boosts energy and increases thermogenesis while the compounds found in tea are linked with fat oxidation.
Test X180 Alpha also targets sexual and physical performance
Another thing that Test X180 Alpha has in common with Test X180 Ignite is that it also has 2 prop blends. Namely:
- Sexual Performance Blend
- Free Testosterone Boosting Matrix
Obviously, the Sexual Performance Blend is the part which improves, well… sexual performance. L-Citrulline is this blend’s top ingredient and it helps improve blood flow, giving you harder erections as well as better muscle pumps. Furthermore, this blend also has potent natural libido boosters that take your sexual desire to higher levels.
On the other hand, the Free Testosterone Boosting Matrix has Testofen® as its primary ingredient. Along with the rest of the ingredients in the blend, it mostly lowers estrogen to indirectly increase testosterone. Factor in the B vitamins and minerals outside these two prop blends and you have yourself a stack that boosts physical performance via increased “free” T and energy.
Test X180 Ignite VS Test X180 Alpha Summary
Test X180 Ignite
- Manliness Ignition Matrix boosts testosterone, libido, blood flow, and cognition
- Fat Incineration Complex has caffeine and tea extracts that burn fat and boost energy
- Better fat burner than testosterone booster
- The official Force Factor website sells this at $69.99 per 120 capsules (NOTE: it’s cheaper to buy on Amazon, GNC, and eBay)
Test X180 Alpha
- Sexual Performance Blend improves circulation and libido
- Free Testosterone Boosting Matrix indirectly boosts “free” testosterone by reducing estrogen
- Vitamins and minerals outside these two prop blends add energy and more support for testosterone
- Friggin’ expensive at $139.99 per bottle. Amazon sells this at half the price though.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
When it comes to testosterone boosting power, Test X180 Alpha is the better product. Sure, both of them have Testofen but Test X180 Alpha also has estrogen blockers as well as vitamins and minerals that further promote healthy T. In my opinion, I think men are also more likely to get a better sexual and bodybuilding experience from this stack.
On the other hand, Test X180 Ignite only has Testofen to rely on for testosterone boosts. This makes it significantly weaker than Test X180 Alpha and even further away from the best testosterone supplements of 2018. However, it’s also a legit fat burner. For men looking to shed their extra weight, Test X180 Ignite is a great choice.