Quick Take: This Test X180 Genesis Review is about how this supplement is a triple threat. No, by “threat”, I don’t mean it’s risky. What I meant was that it was designed to promote 3 important factors to male health. With testosterone boosting at its core, Test X180 Genesis also supports sex, muscle, and smarts. How good can it be, though? Read further down and find out.
- A product of Force Factor, Test X180 Genesis is advertised to boost 3 factors of male health: “strength, cognitive primacy, and sexual aptitude”.
- With just KSM-66® and Testofen®, it already manages to impact the 3 above elements of male health
- Test X180 Genesis uses 3 prop blends to further support sex, muscle, and cognition
- Absorption isn’t going to be a problem here. With potent herbal extracts and BioPerine®, this stack is good to go.
- Total dosage on the prop blends seem lacking. Therefore, a lot of its ingredients could be under dosed.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon and the Force Factor website. GNC has other Force Factor products but they don’t seem to sell Test X180 Genesis.
Test X180 Genesis Ingredients
|KSM-66® Ashwagandha Root Extract||300 mg|
|Testofen® Fenugreek Seed Extract||300 mg|
|BioPerine® Black Pepper Fruit Extract||5 mg|
|Foundational Virility Triplex||730 mg|
|Supreme Testosterone Support Complex|
|Maca Root Extract, Tongkat Ali Root Extract (Eurycoma longifolia), Horny Goat Weed Extract [(Epimedium sagittatum)(aerial)]|
|Cognitive Clarity and Endurance Matrix|
|Bacopa Extract (whole herb), Asian Ginseng Extract (stem/leaf), Vinpocetine [(Voacanga africana)(seed)]|
|Testosterone Metabolite Reduction Blend|
|Tribulus Extract (fruit), Cordyceps Mushroom Extract (mycelium), DIM (Diindolylmethane)|
Test X180 Genesis – Ingredients Review
KSM-66® (Ashwagandha) – As an adaptogen, this herb helps lower oxidative stress and thereby promoting muscles mass, strength, and even brain function. Furthermore, this specific brand has been scientifically proven to boost testosterone.
Testofen® (Fenugreek) – This herb helps with libido and physical performance. In terms of test boosting, research shows Testofen® increasing both total and “free” testosterone. This ability seems to stem from from its anti-aromatase and anti-5a-reductase properties.
BioPerine® (Black Pepper) – No testosterone boosting whatsoever but what BioPerine does is impact nutrient absorption. This makes the entire Test X180 Genesis formula more bioavailable.
Foundational Virility Triplex
- Supreme Testosterone Support Complex
- Maca – According to research, an improvement in sexual desire was observed with Maca supplementation. However, this did not come with any changes to testosterone.
- Tongkat Ali – Used widely as a natural sexual stimulant but Tongkat Ali is way more than just a libido booster. Kind of like Ashwagandha, it can lower cortisol while boosting T.
- Horny Goat Weed – As you might already have guessed, this herb is here to get you horny. No testosterone boosts here though.
- Cognitive Clarity and Endurance Matrix
- Bacopa – With a good amount of modern research to its belt, Bacopa is perhaps among the better nootropics in today’s market. Its benefits include protecting our brain cells and boosting brain circulation.
- Asian Ginseng – As a nootropic, this protects our neurons from damage while also improving mood and cognition. It might also be an adaptogenic testosterone booster but research on this dates back to 1996.
- Vinpocetine – Like Bacopa, the nootropic benefits of this herb come from its ability to boost brain circulation and brain cell protection.
- Testosterone Metabolite Reduction Blend
- Tribulus – Marketed for performance and testosterone but in reality, it’s really more of a libido booster. It may work as a test booster for men with already depleted T though.
- Cordyceps – As a fungi that grows on insects, it’s both a parasite and a testosterone booster that helps regulate the testosterone:cortisol ratio. Research on this is still conflicting though.
- DIM – A compound derived from cruiferous vegetables that can inhibit the aromatase enzyme from converting testosterone to estrogen.
Test X180 Genesis Directions
Each serving of Test X180 Genesis consists of 2 capsules and as instructed by Force Factor, we are to take 2 servings per day for a total of 4 capsules. Specifically, take 2 capsules with breakfast and another 2 capsules with dinner.
In my review of Test X180 Genesis, it’s clear to me that its main ingredients are KSM-66®, Testofen®, and BioPerine®. These are the only ingredients that aren’t part of the Foundational Virility Triplex which means that these are also the only ones with visible dosages. Partly, this is a good thing.
Testofen and KSM-66 are research-backed testosterone boosters and with each of them getting a total of 600 mg daily dosage, they’re also getting enough milligrams to work. Both of them also have benefits to muscle mass and strength; with Ashwagandha’s ability to lower cortisol and Fenugreek’s anti-estrogen and anti-DHT properties, this combo looks great for bodybuilding.
Test X180 Genesis doesn’t just boost testosterone for your muscles though since Force Factor designed it for brains, brawn, and sex. As I said, KSM-66 and Testofen are the cornerstones of this supplement but its purpose comes full circle when you factor in the rest of the formula.
Here’s a quick look on how the prop blends work:
- Supreme Testosterone Support Complex – Has a bit of testosterone boosting/cortisol reducing benefits but it’s really more for libido
- Cognitive Clarity and Endurance Matrix – Solid nootropic combo with benefits to brain circulation, cell preservation, and cognition
- Testosterone Metabolite Reduction Blend – Possibly lowers cortisol and estrogen while also adding more libido boosts
Overall, I think the benefits of these prop blends complement the effects of Ashwagandha and Testofen. BioPerine also improves the absorption of the already potent herbal extracts. The problem, however, is that they are prop blends and no one but Force Factor knows how much the herbs in the blends are specifically dosed.
Test X180 Genesis Benefits: Does it Work?
Test X180 Genesis works mostly because KSM-66 and Testofen have been scientifically proven to work. These are great natural testosterone boosters that also support libido, physical performance and physique, as well as brain health.
On the other hand, Test X180 also has prop blends that are supposed to complement the herbs. Theoretically, they do but because of their proprietary nature and the limited total dosage of the entire Foundational Virility Triplex, the added boost is likely minimal.
Test X180 Genesis Review Summary
- KSM-66® and Testofen® – Kudos to Test X180 Genesis for making both of these research-backed herbs as the pillars of their design
- Quality ingredients – From top to bottom, I’m seeing high grade herbal extracts. They’re free of any risky side effects, too.
- BioPerine® – Further improves the bioavailability of the already potent ingredients
- Triple threat – Along with testosterone boosts, Test X180 Genesis can also impact libido, muscles, and brain health.
- Proprietary – This seems to be a trend with Force Factor testosterone products. Aside from Test X180 Genesis, there’s also Test X180, Test X180 Alpha, Test X180 Ignite, and Test X180 Tempest.
- Under dosed – To be more specific, the prop blends. With a total dosage of just 1460 divided among 9 ingredients, a lot of these herbs are likely under dosed.
- Subpar reviews – Test X180 Genesis doesn’t have a lot of customer reviews. On Amazon, it only has 5 and the average rating is just as 2.9/5 stars.
- EXPENSIVE – Prices vary but on the Force Factor website, it’s sold at an absurd $299.99!! The best testosterone booster supplements aren’t even anywhere near that price.
P.S.: If you want a bottle of Test X180 Genesis, buy it from Amazon. At just $43.46, it’s heaps cheaper.
The Bottom Line
Test X180 Genesis works the way it was intended. With testosterone boosting at its core, it can also help with sex, brain health, and bodybuilding. Although I wouldn’t quite call it the ultimate testosterone booster, it’s still a pretty decent one.