Quick Take: Let me guess. You’re here because you want to be the top dog and you’re thinking Test X180 ALPHA could help you make the jump. Am I right? I bet I am. Powered mainly by Fenugreek and L-Citrulline, this stack could be the answer to your problems. The question is though, is it worth it? Do you even give a sh*t? Let’s head to the review.
- Force Factor is company that manufactures different sports supplements from fat-burners, muscle gainers, testosterone boosters, and the like.
- Force Factor claims that Test X180 ALPHA is designed to deliver “the unadulterated fuel you need to help you reach the pinnacle of sexual and physical performance”.
- From that statement above, you could already tell Test X180 ALPHA is meant for bodybuilding and sex. Force Factor delivers with two prop blends specifically for each goal.
- The Sexual Performance Blend has natural libido boosters led by a Nitric Oxide boosting amino acid in L-Citrulline.
- Testofen is the star of the Free Testosterone Boosting Matrix, followed by herbs that boost “free” testosterone.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores but it’s damn expensive. Retail price is at $139.99 but GNC sells them cheaper while Amazon sells them at almost half the price.
Test X180 ALPHA Ingredients
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Mononitrate)||1 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||1 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||2 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||4 mcg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||8 mg|
|Selenium (as Amino Acid Chelate)||50 mcg|
|Copper (as copper amino acid chelate)||1 mg|
|Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate)||2 mg|
|Sexual Performance Blend||860 mg|
|L-Citrulline, Catuaba Bark Extract, Maca Root Extract, Damiana Leaf Extract, Muira Puama Root Extract|
|Free Testosterone Boosting Matrix||350 mg|
|Testofen® Fenugreek Seed Extract (standardized to contain min. 50% Fenuside™), White Mushroom, Stinging Nettle Extract, Chrysin (5,7-Dihydroxyflavone), Diindolymethane (DIM)|
Test X180 ALPHA’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Thiamin – Helps produce energy from carbohyrdrates and proteins
Riboflavin – Also essential for energy production but has the added benefit of helping in the conversion of Vitamin B6 into its active P-5-P version
Vitamin B6 – Research has suggested that Vitamin B6 depletion led to lower levels of testosterone. As such, it is important to maintain healthy levels of this B vitamin.
Vitamin B12 – Similar to the other B Vitamins in Test X 180 ALPHA, Vitamin B12 is essential in turning the food we eat into energy. Furthermore, it has shown to improve the quality of sperm.
Zinc – An essential mineral in the production of testosterone as it serves as a raw material. Additionally, it also helps maintain testosterone levels after intense exercise. Unfortunately, this Oxide form is the cheapest and the least absorbed form of Zinc. As such, it most likely requires a much higher dosage than what Test X180 has supplied.
Selenium – A trace mineral that seems to have multiple benefits to overall health, including cardiovascular.
Copper – Has benefits to bone health, cognitive function, and immunity.
Manganese – Plays a role in the formation of bone. Additionally, it also helps in nutrient absorption and hormonal balance.
Sexual Performance Blend
- L-Citrulline – Popular in PWO supplements, this amino acid has the ability to improve blood flow via Nitric Oxide production. The enhanced circulation gives a better “pump” in the gym as well as better erections during sex. Furthermore, it also helps with stamina.
- Catuaba – An Amazonian tree that can induce erotic dreams. Naturally, when you’re not in dreamland, this tree bark can enhance sex drive.
- Maca – Otherwise known as “Peruvian Ginseng”, Maca bolsters sex drive without necessarily affecting hormones like testosterone.
- Damiana – A controversial herb that has shown to boost libido and act as an aromatase inhibitor. However, it also has constituents that mimic the effects of estrogen (phytoestrogens).
- Muira Puama – Traditionally used as to enhance sex drive but it’s role as a natural testosterone booster doesn’t have solid research to back it up.
Free Testosterone Boosting Matrix
- Fenugreek – Supplied as one of the better (best?) brands in Testofen, Test X180 ALPHA has a potent form of Fenugreek that has shown to positively influence multiple aspects of male health such as libido, physical performance, and “free” testosterone via aromatase and 5a-reductase enzyme inhibition.
- White Mushroom – AKA Agaricus Bisporus, White Mushrooms have compounds that inhibit aromatase activity.
- Stinging Nettle – Similar to Fenugreek, Stinging Nettle has the capacity to inhibit aromatase and 5a-reductase. Additionally, it also binds with SHBG in place of testosterone which leads to higher levels of “free” testosterone.
- Chrysin – Has a very low oral bioavailability but does show testosterone boosting promise when directly injected into the testicles. I don’t know about you but I’m definitely not going to give this a try.
- Diindolymethane (DIM) – Extracted from cruciferous vegetables, DIM also acts as an aromatase inhibitor.
Most of the ingredients found in the Free Testosterone Boosting Matrix of Test X180 ALPHA are either aromatase or 5a-reductase inhibitors but, what the hell are they?
Aromatase is the enzyme that converts testosterone to the female hormone estrogen while 5a-reductase is the enzyme that converts testosterone into another androgen known as dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
When testosterone converts to either of these two hormones, obviously, you end up with lower levels of testosterone. Therefore, inhibiting aromatase and 5a-reductase enzymes theoretically leads to higher levels of “free” or bioavailable testosterone that can be used by your body to display various manly characteristics such as intense sex drive, bigger muscles, and enhanced stamina.
Test X180 ALPHA Directions
The instructions that come with Test X180 ALPHA isn’t complicated but it’s also not that simple compared to other products so you better pay attention. Each serving consists of 2 capsules and Force Factor suggests that you take 2 servings of Test X180 ALPHA per day. Additionally, the timing of each serving depends on your workout routine.
- Workout days – 2 caps (1st serving) before breakfast and 2 caps (2nd serving) 30 minutes before you exercise
- Non-workout days – 2 caps (1st serving) before breakfast and 2 caps (2nd serving) before dinner
The first part of the Test X180 ALPHA formula is basically a separate multivitamin consisting of various B vitamins and minerals that collectively impact overall health with a specific importance towards energy. Specifically for testosterone though, Zinc and Vitamin B6 are quite the notable ingredients but their forms just aren’t at their best so don’t expect too much.
On the prop blends of Test X180 ALPHA, it actually has pretty good ingredients that serve the purpose of its corresponding prop blend. Considering that you’re supposed to take Test X180 twice a day, the dosages seem fine too. However, prop blends are still prop blends and it’s painful to not know how much dosage these ingredients exactly have.
Regardless, they look decent. The Free Testosterone Boosting Matrix starts with premium grade Testofen followed by herbs that complement the libido and bodybuilding benefits of Fenugreek. While Fenugreek also regulates hormones in favor or increased “free” testosterone, the other ingredients do so too.
The Sexual Performance Blend of Test X180 Alpha is more of the same as all the ingredients here seem to boost libido. The bonus though, is that L-Citrulline also improves blood flow to the penis so you not only get an intense drive for sex, you also get to bang longer and harder, leaving your lady a lot more satisfied than your usual 5 minute soft-core action.
Does it Work?
Well, it’s effective but is it among the most effective testosterone boosters I’ve seen? No. Not really. A formula of this caliber frankly isn’t worth its asking retail price of around $140. If you’ve got that money to spare though and you really (really!) want to give Test X180 ALPHA a try, I’m in no position to stop you.
That said, this product seems to work best for active young men who’re looking to up their sex and gym game.
- Testofen – Premium grade Fenugreek that may be the best brand currently available in the market.
- L-Citrulline – Not only is it great for muscle “pumps”, it’s also great for pumping those 2 inches you call a penis. Kidding.
- Hormone regulation – Aromatase and 5a-reductase inhibition that leads to more “free” testosterone
- All natural – Which means it should be free of any major side effects. Customer reviews don’t seem to be reporting anything lethal too so there’s no need to worry.
- Prop blends – Decent choice of ingredients blanketed with prop blend mystery. I hate it.
- Dodgy ingredients – I’m looking at you, Chrysin and Damiana.
- Expensive – I’ve seen way better supplements that’re half this price.
- Force Factor – Yeah, you read that right. While the products coming from Force Factor aren’t necessarily bad, the brand itself has a bad reputation when it comes to their shipments and free trials.
The Bottom Line
Test X180 ALPHA by Force factor’s not necessarily what I’d call a force to be reckoned with but it’s honestly more than a decent formula. The ingredients in the prop blends fit the purpose of their respective blends pretty well which is either boosting “free” testosterone or enhancing libido. If this was priced a bit lower, it would’ve probably gotten a higher rating from me but, damn – 140 bucks?! Not worth it, bro.