Quick Take: MuscleTech has been manufacturing a large quantity of top-notch bodybuilding products for quite some time now and because of this, they’ve garnered an even larger number of loyal followers. However, despite being labeled as the ultimate test booster, Test 4K SX-7 Revolution may not actually be worth its ridiculous asking price. Let’s get into more detail in the review.
- A product of MuscleTech, Test 4K SX-7 Revolution is the brand’s newest testosterone booster.
- It’s advertised to be the “ultimate test booster” but, uhmm, it needs a lot more work.
- Despite not all of its ingredients being testosterone boosters, Test 4K SX-7 Revolution does contain a lot of manly herbs at top-shelf forms.
- Largely under dosed but may still be effective due to the quality of its ingredients.
- May help boost testosterone and libido while also lowering levels of cortisol (and probably estrogen).
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including GNC and Amazon and it’s pricey AF.
Test 4K SX-7 Revolution Ingredients
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU|
|Fast-Release Liquid Matrix|
|Medium chain triglyceride oil||1.27 g|
|Anabolic Test Matrix|
|Boron citrate Supplying 5% boron||200 mg|
|Ashwagandha extract (as Withania somnifera) (root and leaf) Sensoril®||125 mg|
|Tongkat ali extract (as Eurycoma longifolia) (root)||100 mg|
|Maca extract (as Lepidium meyenii) (root)||100 mg|
|Safed musli extract (as Chlorophytum borivilianum) (root) Standardized for 50% saponins||15 mg|
|Broccoli (as Brassica oleracea) (sprout) Supplying diindolylmethane (DIM)||10 mg|
|Akarkara extract (as Anacylcus pyrethrum) (root)||10 mg|
Test 4K SX-7 Revolution’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamin D – As cholecalciferol (D3), Test 4K SX-7’s version of this vitamin is the preferred form for testosterone boosting. However, at just 400 IU, it’s probably not going to do anything. In fact, you’re likely going to get more of this vitamin if you just stayed a few minutes under the sun.
Fast-Release Liquid Matrix
Medium chain triglyceride oil – MCT’s are fatty acid’s naturally found in coconut oil. It doesn’t seem to have any influence on testosterone but as research suggests, it may contribute to fat loss by increasing energy expenditure and fat oxidation.
Anabolic Test Matrix
- Boron – To me, Boron is one of the manliest minerals out there especially at this potent citrate form. It lowers levels of T-killers estriadol and SHBG, boosts androgens T and DHT, and even boosts other testosterone boosters such as Vitamin D.
- Ashwagandha (Sensoril®) – Given in this branded form, this is an herb great ergogenic value. As an adaptogen, it mainly regulates levels of cortisol but it’s also capable of boosting testosterone, muscle mass, and strength.
- Tongkat Ali – Primarily used for boosting libido but as research suggests, it may also help optimize the testosterone:cortisol ratio which makes it a promising bodybuilding supplement as well.
- Maca – A study shows that this herb is effective for amplifying sexual desire in men but its effects on libido are not reciprocated by boosts in test.
Wait, so Maca boosts libido without boosting testosterone? Huh?
Yup, you read that right. It’s a common misconception that feeling hot and horny also means higher levels of testosterone. Unfortunately, this isn’t always true.
While both testosterone and libido are strongly linked with each other and a boost in testosterone almost automatically brings a rise in sex drive, solely boosting libido doesn’t exactly mean boosted test as there are more aspects to libido than just high levels of androgens.
- Safed Musli – Used in Ayurvedic medicine as a natural supplement for sex but not only does it increase libido, it also helps with sperm count and even makes for more rigid erections.
- Broccoli – Test 4K SX-7 Revolution has this vegetable here to supply the aromatase inhibitor known as DIM which helps lower levels of estrogen.
- Akarkara – There doesn’t seem to be any human trials on this herb’s effect on test as of the moment but rat research does look promising as it shows benefits to testosterone, LH, FSH, and even sperm.
Test 4K SX-7 Revolution Directions
Each serving of Test 4K SX-7 consists of 3 capsules and as instructed by MuscleTech, we are only to take a single serving per day.
Test 4K SX-7 Revolution has a lot of potent and manly ingredients which is pretty much what I expected from a big brand like MuscleTech. However, priced at an overwhelmingly high $149.99 on both Amazon and GNC, the overall dosage is surprisingly underwhelming. This is honestly disappointing because I do see a bunch of promising testosterone boosters.
In particular, if Vitamin D had been given A LOT more dose, it could’ve been the best testosterone supplement in the Test 4K SX-7 Revolution formula. Furthermore, Safed Musli, Broccoli, and Akarkara would’ve been manly additions to this stack as well if only they were allotted more milligrams. As they are right now, they’re most likely useless.
The rest of the ingredients in Test 4K SX-7 Revolution aren’t dosed optimally either but I think they might still have enough to work. In terms of testosterone, it has Boron, Ashwagandha, and Tongkat Ali and although they’re all notable supplements, their collective power doesn’t compare to the best test boosting products on the market.
Nonetheless, they still have other manly benefits which include amped up libido and cortisol regulation. Along with MCT oil’s fat-burning and Maca pushing your libido up even further, Test 4K SX-7 Revolution looks capable of improving your physique, sex life, and a little bit of your testosterone levels but it’s not as powerful as its price suggests.
Does it Work?
Yeah. Probably. Despite being largely under-dosed, all of its ingredients are given in potent qualities which should allow at least some of them to work. Overall, Test 4K SX-7 Revolution can impact multiple aspects of male health but honestly, I’ve seen products half this price do so much better.
- Muscle Tech – Solid brand supplying a lot of solid supplements.
- Quality – A lot of the ingredients here are given in top-shelf forms which sort of make up for the low dosages
- Safe – None of the ingredients here warrant any caution. The customer reviews I’ve read aren’t reporting any major side effects either.
- Non-proprietary – Speaking of dosages, all of them are on full display. Thanks for the transparency, MuscleTech!
- Low dosage – Literally everything here can use more milligrams
- Weak – As a testosterone booster, there’re lots better
- Expensive – I mean, I know MuscleTech is a big name in the supplement industry but come on, man. $144.99 is just ridiculous.
The Bottom Line
Don’t be the fool that thinks anything expensive is automatically better than its cheaper counterpart. Sure, in some cases this may be true but not for Muscle Tech’s Test 4K SX-7 Revolution. At almost $150, this is one of, if not THE, most pricey test products being sold in 2017. Unfortunately, although it comes from a solid company, the price tag it carries far outweighs its weak benefits.