Quick Take: Most other man-enhancing products make it sound as if they’ve conjured The Fountain of Youth but, you know, these products come in capsules and fountains literally spit out liquid. It just doesn’t add up. Enter Super Male Vitality – a liquid supplement of different herbal extracts formulated to help men feel menlier(?) one drop at a time. Check out the review.
- Super Male Vitality is a product of Infowars which, as stated in the label, is suggested by Alex Jones
- As I understand from their marketing, this was co-designed by Dr. Edward Group
- Speaking of Dr. Edward Group, the extraction method was based off his own Spagyrex process. More on this later.
- Unlike most other supplements that come in either capsule or tablet, Super Male Vitality comes in drops of potent liquid extracts
- Doesn’t like look a strong testosterone booster but still pretty darn manly
- Available to buy online and in retail stores at varying prices. These shops include the Infowars website and Amazon but I couldn’t find it on GNC.
Super Male Vitality Ingredients
|Proprietary Blend||1.23 mL|
|Organic Tribulus Terrestris (fruit), Organic Tongkat Ali (root), Organic Ashwagandha (root), Organic Maca (root), Organic Avena Sativa (leaf/stem), Organic Suma (root), Wildcrafted Catuaba (bark), Wildcrafted Muira Puama (bark), Fulvic Acid|
Super Male Vitality’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Tribulus Terrestris – Perhaps the most popular herb in testosterone supplements despite not actually doing much for test. It is, however, an effective plant for improving sexual health.
Tongkat Ali – Primarily a libido booster but as research suggests, it also has testosterone elevating benefits as well as the ability to lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
Ashwagandha – As an adaptogenic herb, Ashwagandha helps reduce oxidative stress which links to lower cortisol. Furthermore, this herb is also research-backed for boosting testosterone, muscle mass, and strength.
Maca – Also called “Peruvian Ginseng”, Maca helps improve sexual health with boosts in libido and sperm. It also has anti-inflammatory effects which should help counter stress. No testosterone here boosts though.
Avena Sativa – Another anti-stress botanical. This one helps promote relaxation but also has added nootropic and NO boosting benefits for improved cognition and circulation.
Suma – Often referred to as “Pfaffia Paniculata” or “Brazilian Ginseng“, Suma is an adaptogenic herb from the Amazon. Like other adaptogens, Suma is believed to be capable of countering the effects of stress among other healthy and man-enhancing benefits including boosted libido. Not much scientific exploration has been done on this though.
Let’s admit it. Us men, we get random sexual urges ALL THE TIME. We can’t help it. That’s just how we are. We see a chick with a literal fat ass and, boom! We’re up. We see a chick at the gym in tight leggings doing squats and suddenly, it’s leg day for us too. This is real life. Don’t deny it, bro.
What if I told you there’s a plant that can help you have those urges in your sleep, too? Catuaba, an ingredient also used in Super Male Vitality that’s native to Brazil, has long been associated with inducing erotic dreams and with dreams so tittilating, you just can’t help but wake up to a massive boner that you just have to stick it in somewhere. That would be one hell of a morning, eh?
Muira Puama – Like Catuaba, this plant has benefits on the realm of sex and nootropics. Both, however, don’t look like they boost testosterone.
Fulvic Acid – Shilajit is a tar-like substance that seeps through rocks. As it seems, it’s the total package when it comes to promoting male health. Not only does it help testosterone status, it also helps with sperm and energy, and the thing that makes it tick is none other than fulvic acid.
Super Male Vitality Directions
Each serving of Super Male Vitality consists of approximately 2 droppers and as instructed by Infowars, we are to take 1 serving in the morning and another one in the afternoon, preferably around 3 PM and on an empty stomach, for a total of 2 servings (4 droppers) per day.
There are a few things I’d like to discuss about Super Male Vitality. First of all, according to Infowars, “the history of Super Male Vitality is based on the proprietary Spagyrex process” but, what is this Spagyrex process that they’re talking about?
As per Dr. Edward Group of the Global Healing Center, the person who I assume invented Spagyrex, the process is based off of a 16th century healer, scientist and alchemist named Paracelsus which “was known for creating the process and power of transmuting a preparation of raw herbs into an elixir of health and longevity by separating (extracting) the herbs components and then recombining them”.
This doesn’t answer how Spagyrex is different from the usual herbal extractions though. Nonetheless, this gives me confidence that the natural herbs used in Super Male Vitality are those of potent qualities despite not actually being specified in their supplement facts.
Also, the fact that Super Male Vitality comes in liquid form rather than the common capsule/tablet, combined with the secretive nature of proprietary blends makes it hard to judge whether the ingredients here get adequate dosages to work at their maximum capacity. Still, the ingredients do look promising.
Does it Work?
A good majority of the top ingredients in the Super Male Vitality prop blend are adaptogens. These herbs should give this product the ability to effectively counter the negative effects of stress which should also bolster the growth and recovery of your muscles for a better bodybuilding experience.
Furthermore, these adaptogens, along with the rest of the ingredients, all seem to benefit sexual health through boosts in libido or sperm so you’re likely to reap benefits on that area as well. Lastly, Super Male Vitality also seems capable of boosting testosterone and mental health although, the way I see it, not quite as much as the best testosterone boosters in the market.
- Spagyrex – I’m not sure how this extraction process differs from the others but herbal extracts are always more potent than their plain counterparts
- All natural – No funky synthetics and dirty additives. This also means Super Male Vitality is free of any nasty side effects and judging from the customer reviews I’ve read, this should hold true.
- Enhanced male vitality – It might not be much of a testosterone booster, but it gets men feeling younger for longer periods of time
- Spagyrex – Herbal extracts are good, I know. I said it. However, Dr. Edward Group also says that these extracts are “designed to taste and smell just like the soil and plant would if you were to pick it fresh from the wild”. I don’t know about you but I don’t like the taste of soil in my mouth.
- Liquid – Not that it’s a bad form but it’s harder to gauge how much of Super Male Vitality you’re getting
- Proprietary – Speaking of harder to gauge, proprietary blends don’t disclose the individual dosages of its ingredients
The Bottom Line
Super Male Vitality, compared to the likes of Prime Male, isn’t a powerful testosterone booster. What it is though, is a potent concoction of manly herbal and herbomineral (Shilajit) extracts that all contribute to boosting and prolonging male vitality. It’s not quite The Fountain of Youth but in my opinion, it’s pretty damn close.