Quick Take: Performix Super Male T looks to have some kind of futuristic approach to boosting testosterone. They utilize an innovative technology called Terra Intelligent Dosing that’s trademarked to their brand. Not only does “Terra” make me think of the extra-terrestrial, the pills look red floating alien eggs too. Let’s not get side tracked though. What this review is for, is to see whether this testosterone booster is actually ahead of their time or if this futuristic technology is just for show. Let’s get to it.
- Super Male T is a product of Performix which is advertised on their website to provide “hard hitting weight loss without unnecessary stimulation”.
- Performix seems to separate themselves from other brands by using Terra Intelligent Dosing. Basically, it’s a technology that’s meant for “maximizing every single molecule’s potential… period.”
- As their marketing suggests, Super Male T is geared towards males over 18 years of age but really, older men can benefit from their formula as well.
- Supplies Zinc in three forms: Monomethionine, Chelate, and Citrate.
- All the herbs in this formula are either standardized, concentrated, or branded.
- This supplement, along with other Performix products, is available to buy online and in retail stores including GNC and Amazon.
Super Male T Ingredients
|Vitamin D-3 (as Cholecalciferol)||1,500 IU|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||7.5 mg|
|Zinc (as ZX3 – OptiZinc® zinc monomethionine TRAACS® zinc arginate chelate zinc citrate)||30 mg|
|Performix™ Super T Male Performance Matrix||759 mg|
|Furosap® Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) extract (seed)[std. to 45% Furostanolic Saponins and 20% Protodioscin], Testafuranol (Tribulus alatus) extract (aerial part/berry)[std. to 54% Saponins], Maca (Lepidium meyenii) extract 4:1 (root), Epimedium brevicornum extract (stem/leaf)[std. to 10% Icariin], Eurycoma longifolia extract 100:1 (root), DIM (Diindolylmethane), BioPerine® Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) extract (fruit)[std. to 95% Piperine]|
Super Male T’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin D3 – Sufficient levels of this vitamin have been linked to healthy levels of testosterone. It might also block the binding action of SHBG. The form found here is the best there is but unfortunately, 1500 IU is a low dose.
- Vitamin B6 – Similar to vitamin D, Vitamin B6 levels have been observed to be directly proportional to levels of testosterone. Not at the best form though as P-5-P is better but at 7.5 mg, this seems like a decent dose.
- Zinc – This is probabaly the best mineral for boosting testosterone. It acts as a raw material required for testosterone production as well as signaling for the synthesis and release. It also maintains levels of test after a workout and lowers levels of prolactin which might otherwise deplete our testosterone supply. Performix Super Male T supplies this ingredient in 3 forms: OptiZinc®, TRAACS®, and Zinc Citrate.
Performix™ Super T Male Performance Matrix
- Furosap® – This is a branded form of Fenugreek standardized to 45% Furostanolic Saponins and 20% Protodioscin. Fenugreek increases levels of “free” test by inhibiting the conversion of testosterone to estrogen and DHT. It’s also a great herb for increasing libido and physical performance (which translates to a better sex and bodybuilding experience).
- Testafuranol – A branded version of Tribulus Alatus standardized to 54% Saponins. Compared to its more popular cousin Tribulus Terrestris, Tribulus Alatus is far better at boosting testosterone and sexual desire. According to this study, it has the capacity to increase “free” testosterone and libido.
- Maca – Concentrated to a 4:1 extract, Maca isn’t really a testosterone booster. In fact, it can enhance libido without actually changing hormonal levels.
- Epimedium brevicornum – Otherwise known as Horny Goat Weed. This sexy-time herb has been standardized to 10% Icariin to give you a more potent boost in libido. Basically, this herb mimics the effects of testosterone but it doesn’t necessarily raise it.
- Eurycoma longifolia – AKA Tongkat Ali at a ratio of 100:1. This herb benefits manly health in more ways than one. It bolsters libido & testosterone while also relieving stress with evidence supporting that it boosts test by 37% and decreasing cortisol by 16%.
- Diindolylmethane – This is used by testosterone boosting supplements to inhibit aromatase activity. However, most research surrounding this ingredient is centered on female health.
- BioPerine® – Black Pepper standardized to 95% Piperine. BioPerine isn’t a testosterone booster by any means but it ups the value of the entire formula by increasing the absorption of every single ingredient on this list. It’s also a fat-burner.
Did you know? DIM is an active compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, kale, and broccoli. If DIM does actually work for men, then there’s an important lesson to be learned here.
Eat your greens, gentlemen. It makes you manlier.
Super Male T Directions
Take three capsules (1 serving) with 8 ounces of water 30-60 prior to sleeping. To maximize the formula, avoid taking it with dairy or other calcium-containing foods or supplements.
Overall, I think Performix Super Male T doesn’t necessarily supply super boosts in testosterone and instead, prioritizes sex over T-boosts. Regardless, it still is a pretty good formula. Let me explain in more detail.
To start, the vitamins and mineral(s) supplied here are all great testosterone boosters. Zinc plays an important role in testosterone production because technically, without it, there wouldn’t even be testosterone. The dose and forms used here are looking strong too. Vitamin D is dosed a bit too low for my liking but the D3 form helps in the absorption. Vitamin B6 isn’t the best but the dosage looks solid so it should still work. As a whole, these V&M’s are looking decent. I just wish Magnesium was here so the ZMA trio would be complete.
On to the prop blend. This has 7 ingredients that divide the low dose of 759 mg. Excluding BioPerine which ideally needs only 10 mg to work, the remaining 6 ingredients only have 124.8 mg of dosage IF shared equally. However, I don’t think they all receive that same dosage because that rarely ever happens (if at all). Regardless, that’s a low dose. Thankfully, all the herbs here are top quality which essentially increases their bioavailability. Paired with the absorption enhancement from BioPerine, this could probably counter the low doses. I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt.
The natural testosterone boosters on this blend are as follows: Fenugreek, Tribulus Alatus, and Tongkat Ali. Combined, these three provide decent boosts in testosterone while providing even better boosts in libido and physical performance. With boosting testosterone, there always has to be an ingredient that regulates estrogen and thankfully, Fenugreek does that too along with DIM. DIM is pretty questionable though because it’s a women’s health ingredient. Why would you put something for a woman inside a man enhancing supplement? Well, admittedly, it might work. Both genders are human after all.
Along with the three herbs I previously mentioned, there’s also Maca and Horny Goat Weed which further enhance the libido boosts in this formula. As you can see, there are 5 herbs in this prop blend and all these herbs promote sex while only 3 boost testosterone.
Does it Work?
First of all, I’d like to say that this is all speculation. That’s what you get when you hide dosages inside a prop blend. But from my personal analysis, I believe it should work. Although the prop blend is dosed low, the ingredients are premium quality. Plus, there’s BioPerine which further ups the absorption. AND! I almost forgot about it. Super Male T also has their Terra intelligent beads. If this works, it should increase the bioavailability of every ingredient even further.
Super Male T specifically says they’re targeting males over 18 but really, I feel like the older men can benefit from the sex and testosterone boosts from this formula as well. If you’re a young guy looking to build muscle through laser-focused testosterone boosting, this should suit you better.
- Innovative – I don’t think I’ve seen any other testosterone booster use this Terra Intelligent Dosing technology.
- High quality herbs – Branded, standardized, and concentrated ingredients all across the board.
- Great choice of V&M’s – Zinc, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B6 are all manly vitamins and minerals.
- BioPerine – Which goes well with the Terra beads tech and the high quality herbs in maximizing every herb’s potential.
- Sex – All the herbs found in this formula seem to boost bedroom activities.
- No side effects – I haven’t read any customer reviews complaining of anything out of the ordinary. This is to be expected considering the quality of the ingredients found in this formula.
- Low dosages – That might be countered by top of the line bioavailability.
- DIM – It’s for women. We’re men.
- ZX3 – They diluted the potent Zinc Citrate with less potent Monomethionine and Arginate Chelate. Still, these are branded forms so it should be fine.
- PROP BLEND – Come on. You’re already showing the red beads. Why not show the dosages too?
- Expensive – It’s one of the most pricey testosterone boosting supplements I’ve seen. The price is sort of justified with the quality of their ingredients though.
The Bottom Line
Even with an overall low dosage to their prop blend, Performix did a solid job in squeezing every bit of potential they could get from all of their ingredients. The effort they put in to providing top shelf ingredients, adding in BioPerine, and using an innovative technology in Terra Intelligent Dosing. Overall, the formula offers a little bit of boosts in testosterone and an even bigger benefit to your sex life. Although I wouldn’t quite put this formula in the same league as the best testosterone boosters, the formula is built well enough to be mentioned in the same sentence. That said, I say it’s definitely worth a try.