Quick Take: Is money not a problem to you? Good, because both of these supplements are freakin’ expensive to buy. However, both Super Male T and Vitaligenix T10 are stacked with top-shelf manly ingredients and they also come from dependable brands. When it comes to how their respective formulas are designed though, each of these products use different strategies. Let’s pit these two together and get this versus review started.
Super Male T Features
- Super Male T, along with other Performix products, uses the brand’s trademarked Terra Intelligent Dosing technology
- It has some of the best testosterone boosting nutrients in its stack including Vitamin D3, B6, and 3 potent forms of Zinc
- Aside from potent vitamins and minerals, the quality of the ingredients in the Super Male T prop blend are top-notch too
- Speaking of prop blend, it houses 7 ingredients sharing a low 759 mg total dosage
- Sort of making up for this low dose is the quality of the ingredients, BioPerine, and Performix’s very own Terra beads
- Click here to read my full review on Super Male T
Vitaligenix T10 Features
- Vitaligenix T10 is a product of MuscleTech which is a huge and popular brand that supplies a lot of solid bodybuilding supplements
- It has Zinc Gluconate sporting an adequate total dosage of 15 mg per day
- Outside of Zinc, all the other ingredients in Vitaligenix T10 are part of its non-proprietary InstaTest Matrix. They’re provided in great qualities too.
- Taken twice per day for a total of 6 capsules, Vitaligenix T10 doesn’t seem to have any problems on the dosage department
- MuscleTech uses its liquid plasma cap technology on this product which, in theory, should allow for a more rapid release and delivery of its potent ingredients
- Click here to read my full review on Vitaligenix T10
Super Male T VS. Vitaligenix T10: My Analysis
Both Super Male T and Vitaligenix T10 are testosterone boosting products filled with top-quality ingredients. With Performix and MuscleTech being their respective manufacturers, this is to be expected. Also, these premium ingredients come with stiff price tags which sort of justifies both Super Male T and Vitaligenix T10 being sold at well over $100.
Regardless of the implications these stacks may have on your pockets, they’re both pretty manly supplements. Despite these similarities, their individual strategies are actually quite contrasting.
Super Male T is generally under dosed but it makes up for it with innovative technology, top-shelf ingredients, and BioPerine
A good majority of the ingredients found in Super Male T are stored in their Performix™ Super T Male Performance Matrix. Unfortunately, being a prop blend, the specific dosages of these said ingredients are undisclosed and with just 759 mg divided amongst 7 ingredients, the total dosage doesn’t look too good either.
Luckily, Super Male T uses top-shelf ingredients and BioPerine which helps bolster the stack’s absorption. Moreover, if Performix’s trademarked Terra Intelligent Dosing works as advertised, it should push Super Male T’s bioavailability even further. With all these smart countermeasures to help maximize each ingredient’s potential despite the overall low dosage of the formula, Super Male T seems capable of an array of masculine effects with boosted libido as its primary benefit.
Vitaligenix T10 uses 6 liquid capsules and solid dosages to help you get the most out of its 8 high quality ingredients
Each serving of Vitaligenix T10 consists of 3 capsules and as instructed by MuscleTech, we men are to take 2 of these servings per day for a total of 6 capsules. For just 8 ingredients, that’s quite a lot of room and true enough, the dosages of each ingredient in the formula are pretty darn solid. Factoring in the quality of these ingredients and the rapid release liquid cap technology used by MuscleTech, Vitaligenix T10 has both dosage and quality going for it.
Furthermore, Vitaligenix T10 attacks male health with a bit of synergism. For instance, it’s mainly powered by Fenugreek which boosts “free” testosterone, libido, and muscle strength while also lowering levels of estrogen and DHT. DHT, however, is a more potent androgen than T so Vitaligenix T10 uses Boron to bring it back up. Also, while some of the other ingredients here don’t boost testosterone, they amplify the hormone’s sexual and physical effects.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Honestly, this match-up was harder to judge than I thought it would be. Apart from the high quality ingredients, trustworthy manufacturers, and expensive prices, Super Male T and Vitaligenix T10 attack male health with different strategies but it still boils down to two solid supplements. Ultimately though, I’m going with the T booster that I feel has a better chance of being effective; thus, I declare Vitaligenix T10 as the winner of this battle.
Given that both of them have potent manly ingredients,Vitaligenix T10 has transparency, solid dosages, and synergism on its side which gives me more confidence in its abilities. On the other hand, Super Male T has a proprietary blend that’s largely under-dosed and although Performix claims that their Terra Intelligent Dosing technology is effective, I haven’t yet seen a research that proves this. Nonetheless, both are great choices.