Quick Take: Are you looking for a not-so-powerful but colorful testosterone booster? Do you want your coffee inside capsules instead of as a liquid? Are you rich? Then maybe Super Male v2X is for you! Like other Performix products, Super Male v2X is being sold at an unbelievably high price and filled with top-grade ingredients. Unlike some of the brand’s supplements though, this one might not have the effects to justify its price tag. Let’s get to the review.
- Along with Super Male Ti, Super Male V2X is a product of Performix
- From what I understand, this stack is designed to be a testosterone booster/fat-burner/energy supplement
- Performix prides all its products with its trademarked Terra Intelligent Dosing technology. More on this later.
- Except for Vitamin B6, Super Male v2X has top-quality vitamins and minerals. All of them get pretty solid dosages too.
- The solid dosages of the V&M’s unfortunately failed to spill-over to the two prop blends.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon and GNC
Super Male T v2X Ingredients
|Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol)||37.5 mcg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinic Acid))||10 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||6.8 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||1,000 mcg|
|Zinc (as ZX3™ – Zinc Monomethionine, Zinc Arginate, Zinc Citrate)||30 mg|
|Performix™ Super Male Performance Complex||750 mg|
|Furosap® Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-graecum) extract (seed) [std. 45% Furostanolic Saponins and 20% Protodioscin], Testafuranol™ Tribulus alatus extract (aerial parts/berry) [std. 54% Saponins], Maca (Lepidium meyenii) extract (root) [4:1], Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium sagittatum) extract (stem/leaf) [std. 10% Icariin], Longjack (Erycoma longifolia) extract (root) [std. 100:1], 3,3′-Diindolylmethane (DIM), L-Dopa (from Mucuna pruriens extract (seed))|
|Performix™ Super Suspension Thermo Complex||325 mg|
|Caffeine Anhydrous [200 mg], Sensoril® Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root/leaf) [std. to 8% Withanolides and 32% Oligosaccharides], AdvantraZ® Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium) extract (fruit) [supplying synephrine, n-methyltyramine, hordenine, tyramine and octopamine], Synephrine HCl, Huperzine A (Huperzia serrata) extract (aerial parts) [std. 1% Huperzine], Yohimbine HCl, BioPerine® Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) extract (fruit) [std. to 95% Piperine]|
Super Male T v2X’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamin D3 – As a vitamin we freely get from the sun, a lot of men are sadly not getting enough. This is a shame, really, as research suggests higher levels of Vitamin D are linked with higher levels of testosterone. Thankfully, Super Male T v2X supplies a hefty dose.
Niacin (Vitamin B3) – Healthy for the heart with cholesterol and triglyceride regulating benefits. No testosterone boosts though.
Vitamin B6 – Rat research suggests that Vitamin B6 depletion may lead to lower levels of testosterone, potentially making this an essential nutrient for healthy test. Dosage is fine but as Pyridoxine HCl, it’s not in its best form.
Vitamin B12 – No testosterone boosts but still pretty damn manly with its benefits on testicular health.
Zinc (ZX3™) – In this trademarked brand supplying 3 kinds of Zinc and a heavy dose of 30 mg, Super Male T v2X takes this mineral very seriously. Being directly involved in testosterone synthesis, this is very good news.
Performix™ Super Male Performance Complex
- Furosap® (Fenugreek) – For testosterone, this herb inhibits the enzymes aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase resulting in lesser estrogen and DHT and, theoretically, more “free” testosterone. This comes secondary to its libido boosting properties though.
- Testafuranol™ (Tribulus alatus) – Compared to its more popular cousin, Tribulus Alatus seems to have more potential as a testosterone booster with just as much promise in libido.
- Maca – Effectively enhances sex drive but unfortunately, research shows this boost in libido doesn’t come with boosted T
- Horny Goat Weed – Mimics the effects of testosterone rather than boost the actual hormone. As the name suggests, its most prominent benefit should be on the sex department.
- Longjack – Otherwise known as Tongkat Ali, this herb is well-known as a traditional libido booster. Furthermore, it also helps balance out testosterone and cortisol for a more anabolic profile suitable for muscle growth.
- 3,3′-Diindolylmethane (DIM) – Has anti-estrogenic properties. This effect, however, hasn’t yet been heavily studied on men.
- L-Dopa (from Mucuna pruriens) – This compound serves as a precursor to dopamine which is a neurotransmitter that signals for LH release. This effect, albeit indirectly, could ultimately increase testosterone.
Performix™ Super Suspension Thermo Complex
- Caffeine Anhydrous – With 200 mg, this insanely popular psychoactive compound gets more than half this blend’s dosage. It’s ergogenic in the sense that improves both cognition and exercise performance but it’s also pretty good fat burner.
- Sensoril® (Ashwagandha) – I call this The All-In-One Man Enhancer because all it does seemingly improves male health. As an adaptogen, it primarily helps lower levels of cortisol but it also has benefits on sperm, testosterone, and muscle strength.
- AdvantraZ® (Bitter Orange) and Synepherine – Super Male T v2X supplies both Bitter Orange and its active compound Synepherine. These offer similar but milder fat-burning mechanisms as Ephedrine but isn’t associated with the same side effects.
- Huperzine A – Or just Hup-A for short, is a nootropic that boosts the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
Did you know? People with low levels of acetylcholine often find themselves craving for fatty food and ice cream as these are rich sources of acetylcholine’s building block known as choline. As such, maintaining healthy levels of this neurotransmitter may help ease up those cravings.
- Yohimbine – Popular as a libido booster but this may also serve as a fat-burner and is included in some bodybuilding PWO supplements. It does have side effects on blood pressure and heart rate though so be careful.
- BioPerine® – Enhances nutrient absorption, making the entire Super Male T v2X more potent than it already is.
Super Male T v2X Directions
Each serving of Super Male T v2X is composed of 4 capsules. As instructed by Performix, we are to take 1 serving (4 capsules) everyday and in the morning.
- For new users, Performix also recommends starting with half servings (2 capsules) to assess tolerance before moving to full servings.
First of all, the quality of ALL the ingredients found here are ultra impressive! If they’re not branded, they’re either concentrated extracts or highly standardized for their most active compounds. This, along with BioPerine® and Performix’ Terra Intelligent Dosing Technology, should improve the entire formula’s potency and lower each ingredient’s required dosage.
I say this because according to Performix, their Terra beads are “best in class bioavailability enhancers” but unless I see actual science that proves this (I haven’t), it’s all just fancy marketing. To be fair, let’s give Super Male T v2X the benefit of the doubt. Even if their Terra Intelligent Dosing Technology did work, the total dosage in each prop blend still doesn’t seem enough to account for all of its ingredients.
That said, Super Male T v2X’s first blend, Performix™ Super Male Performance Complex, isn’t much of a testosterone booster. I do see it boosting libido though as its top ingredients are all pretty good for sex. It may also have boosts in “free” T along with regulated estrogen, DHT, and cortisol which may support growing muscles.
When it comes to the second blend, Performix™ Super Suspension Thermo Complex, 200 mg of the total 325 mg is already taken up by caffeine. This leaves very little to the rest of the ingredients and thus, likely rendering them useless. Caffeine is a pretty good fat-burner though so it still fits the bill.
Outside the two prop blends, however, Super Male T v2X has well-dosed Vitamin D3, a mini-stack of B vitamins, and Zinc so at the very least, these should support testosterone, energy, and male fertility.
Does it Work?
Sure. Super Male T v2X works. Considering the cost to buy this supplement though (around $180 on both Amazon and GNC), it doesn’t seem to work as well as it should. Hell, I’ve seen more powerful testosterone supplements sold at half this price.
Regardless of price, Super Male T v2X looks pretty average despite having a well-chosen stack of potent natural ingredients. The total dosage of both prop blends is what killed its supposedly massive potential.
- Safe – There aren’t a lot of customer reviews yet but with what I read so far, there aren’t any complaints of major side effects. Be careful of any additional stimulants though because 200 mg of caffeine is already pretty high.
- Potency – The general ingredient quality itself makes this a given. Add in BioPerine® (and the Terra beads?) and you have yourself an easy to absorb formula
- Vitamins and Zinc – Pretty much the only things here that I’m confident will work to their full potential.
- Prop blends – Not one, but TWO. Why’s it so hard for some products to just show the dosages of all its ingredients instead of grouping them together in prop blends?
- Dosage – Speaking of dosages, Super Male T v2X doesn’t have much.
- Yohimbine – It most probably won’t do anything negative given the low dosage but I still think it’s worth putting here. Erratic heart rates and high blood pressure are never things to take lightly.
- EXPENSIVE – Its stiff price tag is its worst (or best?) deterrent.
The Bottom Line
If you have $180 to spare and you badly want to try Performix Super Male T v2X, that’s on you. Just know that there’re waaay better testosterone boosters (like Prime Male and TestoFuel) sold at less than half that price. Nonetheless, Super Male T v2X looks pretty well-rounded with boosts in testosterone, libido, and physical performance along with lower levels of estrogen, DHT, and cortisol but again, these benefits are average at best in my eyes.