Quick Take: Let’s face it. We all want to be kings even if it was just for a day. Who wouldn’t want to be able to afford anything and everything, right? While we’re out here eating McDonald’s, they’re out there eating steak and while we’re here taking average testosterone boosters, they’re taking… Royal T Testosterone Support? Well, probably not. This supplement looks more like it was made for jesters than it was for kings. Let’s get to the review.
- A product of the brand Royal Sport Ltd, Royal T Testosterone Support is a supplement that’s advertised on its label to be a “testosterone support”.
- All its ingredients are trapped inside two separate prop blends
- Decent T boosters can be found here including DAA, Fenugreek, Tongkat Ali, and a few others more
- Has a nootropic twist with Hup-A and Rhodiola
- Priced too high for a product of this caliber
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon and GNC
Royal-T Testosterone Support Ingredients
|Royal-T Testosterone & Virility Matrix||1183 mg|
|D-Aspartic Acid, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) seed extract, Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) fruit extract, Eurycoma longifolia root extract|
|Royal-T Mental Focus & Shield Matrix||171 mg|
|Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) root extract, 3,3′-Diindolylmethane, Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) root extract, Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) fruit extract, Toothed Clubmoss (Huperzia serrata) leaf extract (standardized for Huperzine A), Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit extract (standardized for Piperine)|
Royal-T Testosterone Support’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Royal-T Testosterone & Virility Matrix
- D-Aspartic Acid – Research suggests it can increase testosterone by 42% in just 12 days. Impressive.
- Fenugreek – Inhibits aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase which then leads to more “free” testosterone. It’s also shown to help improve sex drive and build leaner muscle
- Tribulus – Touted as a testosterone booster but the truth is, it’s nothing more than a glorified libido supplement.
- Eurycoma longifolia – Otherwise known as Tongkat Ali, this herb can decrease levels of SHBG which in turn, increases levels of “free” testosterone. Studies show it’s also pretty good for stress because it lowers cortisol.
Royal-T Mental Focus & Shield Matrix
- Rhodiola – This plant has adaptogenic value that works both as a nootropic and a testosterone booster. By fighting off stress, it enhances mental fortitude and maintains testosterone levels after a workout.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) – It’s found in bodybuilding products for its estrogen inhibiting properties but research on this is conflicting and therefore, warrants further scientific exploration.
- Stinging Nettle – Increases bioavailable testosterone by inhibiting aromatase, 5-alpha-reductase, and decreasing SHBG.
- Saw Palmetto – Contains compounds that are used to treat BPH or an enlarged prostate. These compounds (phytosterols) theoretically do so by inhibiting testosterone from converting into DHT.
Toothed Clubmoss – Standardized for Huperzine A (Hup-A) which is a compound that has nootropic value to both the young and the elderly. Pretty good supplement for flexing those brain muscles if you ask me.
- Black Pepper – Standardized for Piperine, not only is Black Pepper good for seasoning, it also helps in nutrient absorption and trust me, Royal T Testosterone Support needs all the help it can get. You’ll see why in the analysis section.
Royal-T Testosterone Support Royal-T Directions
Each serving of Royal T Testosterone Support consists of 2 capsules and as instructed, we’re supposed to take 2 servings or 4 capsules daily. The timing depends on whether you train or not though.
- Training days – 2 servings (4 capsules) may be consumed 30 minutes prior to exercise
- Non-training days – Take 1 serving (2 capsules) and another one (2 capsules) at night
Royal-T Testosterone Support also suggests that you may take this supplement with or without food.
There’s good news and bad news. Let me start with the bad.
The Royal Sport Ltd website looks pretty well put but when you choose a product, it reroutes you to their Amazon page. It’s unusual but it’s no big deal. Anyways, there are 2 friggin’ prop blends in Royal T Testosterone Support. Okay, let me repeat that because this needs to be stressed.
TWO. FRIGGIN’. PROP BLENDS.
When you’re looking for a testosterone booster or any supplement for that matter, you should generally try to stay away from prop blends because these abominations hide the specific dosages of their ingredients. Obviously, that’s never a good thing and Royal T Testosterone Support has two. That’s double the pain in the ass.
While prop blends are an ugly look for any product, if its dosages and its ingredients look good then it might still become a decent testosterone booster. That said, let’s analyze the two proprietary blends.
Let’s start with Royal-T Testosterone & Virility Matrix. Except for Tribulus Terrestris, every ingredient here boosts testosterone pretty well. Taken twice a day, the total dosage also scales up to a total of 2366 mg which should generally be more than sufficient for 4 ingredients. However, the ingredients here also require heavy dosages to work (especially DAA). That said, even this supposedly heavy dose of 2366 mg isn’t doing these supplements justice.
The second blend, Royal-T Mental Focus & Shield Matrix, is more of the same story. The ingredients here don’t require as much dosage as the previous blend but I still don’t think the total dosage of 342 mg is enough to cover 6 ingrediens. This is a shame, really, because this blend of adaptogens, nootropics, and hormone regulators is something that might’ve been very useful especially to men with low testosterone.
Does it Work?
I think the solid ingredient choices made by Royal T Testosterone Support gives it an okay chance to work. BUT! Without actually knowing the specific dosages of the ingredients, there’s no way I can gauge how effective it can be or if it’s even effective at all.
- DAA – Some of the best testosterone boosters in the planet thrive by centering their formula around DAA.
- Solid ingredients – DAA may be the most powerful but the rest of the ingredients here aren’t jokers too.
- Safe – Because it’s an all natural formula, there shouldn’t be any major side effects to worry about.
- Packaging – Admit it, man. It does look nice.
- Prop blend – Like I said, these things are a pain in the ass.
- Prop blend – Yeah, that’s not a typo. Two prop blends? Double the trouble.
- Dosages – Not only are they hidden, their sum total is pretty weak too.
- Expensive – It’s retail price is at $107.99. Are you kidding me? This has to be a joke, right?
The Bottom Line
The only royal part about Royal-T is its price and honestly, the price isn’t justified by its formula. I would understand if it was the best testosterone booster in 2017 but that’s not the case. Royal-T Testosterone Support does have a pretty solid cast of ingredients but these sh*tty prop blends are holding back its true potential. If you’re really, really rich though and you want to spend your over-abundance of cash on something that won’t give you an equally abundant supply of testosterone, be my guest.