Quick Take: We take supplements because we want faster results but unfortunately, a lot of these said supplements just don’t quite make the cut. By stumbling onto this review though, I think you might have found a rare fitness gem that actually shines. Allow me to introduce Results Nutrition Testify – a testosterone/PWO hybrid that offers effective ingredients in two heaping scoops of blue (and pink?) anabolic goodness.
- Testify is a powdered testosterone product made by Results Nutrition Co.
- Advertised on the label to be “a testosterone optimizer”
- Has all my favorite natural testosterone boosters plus 3 solid PWO supplements
- Its heavily dosed prop blend houses most of this formula’s ingredients
- Comes in two flavors: Blue Blast (1) and Furious Punch (2)
- Prices may vary so you better check multiple sites first (e.g. Amazon and the Results Nutrition Co. website) before you buy a bottle. It doesn’t seem to be on GNC though.
Results Nutrition Testify Ingredients
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||400 IU|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate)||200 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate)||15 mg|
|Sodium (as Sodium Chloride)||50 mg|
|Potassium (as Potassium Chloride)||50 mg|
|Boron (as Boron Citrate)||2 mg|
|Results Testify Test-Optimizer Matrix||3750 mg|
|D-Aspartic Acid, Ashwagandha Root Extract (KSM-66®), L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Inositol Arginine Silicate (Nitrosigine®), Agmatine Sulfate (AgmaPure®), Velvet Bean Seed Extract (Mucuna pruriens), Fenugreek Seed Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum), Diindolylmethane|
Results Nutrition Testify’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamin D – Higher levels of this vitamin have been linked to higher levels of testosterone and lower levels of SHBG (study). This, in effect, could mean an increased number of bioavailable test.
Magesium – This mineral seems capable of interrupting the bond between testosterone and SHBG as well as lowering levels of oxidative stress, leading to an increase in “free” testosterone.
Zinc – Directly involved in the process of synthesizing testosterone which makes it one of the best minerals for natural test boosting. Furthermore, Zinc also helps maintain T levels after intense physical activity making it an ideal supplement for bodybuilding.
Sodium and Potassium
Both of these ingredients are found in Results Nutrition Testify and no, they’re not testosterone boosters. However, both these play a crucial role in our biology. It’s a bit complicated to discuss in detail but I’ll make it as simple as I possibly can so pay attention.Our bodies have what we call the Sodium Potassium Pump which basically regulates the transport of sodium and potassium ions in and out of the cell. This transport creates electric and chemical gradients that our nervous system uses to transport signals to the nerves and consequently, to the muscles.
As you can see, these two nutrients are essential for normal daily function. However, you and I both are likely taking in too much sodium and far less potassium in our diets. That said, I can see the need for potassium supplements but I can’t say the same for sodium.
Boron – Right up there with Zinc as one of the manliest minerals. Boron increases total and “free” testosterone as well as other testosterone boosters like vitamin D and magnesium (which are also in Testify, btw).
Results Testify Test-Optimizer Matrix
- D-Aspartic Acid – With research showing it to be capable of 42% boosts in testosterone in just 12 days, I believe DAA is THE most powerful natural testosterone booster.
- Ashwagandha (KSM-66®) – This particular brand of ashwagandha has research-backed benefits on testosterone with boosts of up to 17%. As an adaptogen, it also counters oxidative stress as well as ramp up muscle strength.
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) – Not directly a testosterone booster but still promotes anabolism by limiting exercise-induced muscle damage. This, in effect, results in a greater number of intact receptors available for testosterone.
- Inositol Arginine Silicate (Nitrosigine®) – A brand that binds Arginine with silicate which, as a study shows, improves muscle pumps and energy while also reducing muscle damage.
- Agmatine Sulfate (AgmaPure®) – More branded arginine which means more benefits to circulation and gym pumps.
- Mucuna pruriens – Contains the compound L-Dopa which signals for increased LH production. This, in turn, might also boost testosterone.
- Fenugreek – Boosts libido and sex drive along with the inhibition of aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase enzymes, leading to more “free” testosterone.
- Diindolylmethane – Found in testosterone products to lower levels of estrogen. Research on this compound, however, is mostly done on women.
Results Nutrition Testify Directions
Each serving of Testify is 1 heaping scoop mixed with 8-12 oz of cold water and according to Results Nutrition, we should be taking 2 scoops (2 servings) per day. Below are their specific instructions:
- Training Days
- 1 serving within 60 minutes before training
- 1 serving in the morning or at night depending on your training schedule
- Non-Training Days
- 1 serving in the morning
- 1 serving at night
Most of the time, testosterone supplements are given through capsules but Results Nutrition Testify is among the minority of products that come in flavored powder. Generally, the advantage of powdered supplements is that they’re able to give a lot more dosage per serving and Results Nutrition Testify is no exception.
The Results Nutrition Testify formula is broken down into two parts:
- Vitamins and minerals
- Results Testify Test-Optimizer Matrix
Taken twice a day, both these groups and their ingredients are getting hefty dosages. Sadly, the Results Testify Test-Optimizer Matrix is a proprietary blend and therefore, the individual dosages of its ingredients are unknown. The good thing, however, is that this prop blend has a massive total of 7500 mg which I think is more than sufficient for its ingredients.
Aside from its massive dosage, the set of ingredients in Results Nutrition Testify is a solid mix of powerful testosterone boosters and PWO supplements that’re prioritized in seemingly flawless order with test boosts being top priority and PWO coming in at a close second.
Aside from sodium and potassium which have important benefits in impulse transmission, all the V&M’s in Results Nutrition Testify are some of the best natural testosterone boosters in the industry and they set up solid ground for more test boosts, more muscle growth, and more muscle pumps coming from the heavily dosed Results Testify Test-Optimizer Matrix.
Does it Work?
It works and honestly, it’s impressively good. Just in terms of hormonal regulation, Results Nutrition Testify seems to boost a good amount of total and “free” testosterone with reductions to estrogen and cortisol to help your body remains in an anabolic state before, during, and after your workout.
Also, the PWO benefits aren’t just limited to LCLT and the two variations of Arginine as other herbs in Results Nutrition Testify such as Fenugreek and Ashwagandha also benefit exercise performance. As such, I recommend this supplement to athletes and men with active lifestyles who’re aiming for a leaner and more muscular physique.
- Dosage – I hate that a majority of the formula is trapped inside a proprietary blend but at least the dosage seems adequate to support all the ingredients
- Powerful testosterone boosters – Besides Zinc, Boron, DAA, Mucuna Pruriens, and Vitamin D which are my personal favorites, the other test boosters here are still quite notable.
- Anabolic – Thanks to solid juggling of hormones and the boosts in performance and lean muscle growth.
- Boron – It’s one of the best minerals for testosterone but 4 mg (2 mg twice per day) seems a bit low.
- Side effects – There really aren’t many customer reviews that I can reference to in terms of side effects but Arginine and DAA do have the reputation of causing GI discomfort. It’s nothing major but be sure to drink your scoops near the bathroom just to be sure.
- Proprietary – Man, I hate these.
The Bottom Line
There are a lot of testosterone booster/PWO hybrids out there but very few come out as good as Results Nutrition Testify. That said, it’s still not a perfect supplement mainly because of the non-transparent nature of prop blends. Still, while I personally wouldn’t consider it among the best testosterone boosters, I think the formula makes a pretty good case. Overall, good job Results Nutrition!