Quick Take: For a manufacturer named RawHonest, they ironically made a dishonest Natural Testosterone Booster. This supplement hides the individual dosages of its all natural stack under the veil of a lowly dosed prop blend. That’s not to say it doesn’t have any benefits to male health though but it is significantly harder to gauge. In this review, I’ll attempt to unlock the secrets behind this enigma. Will it be epic? Or will it be just another fail? Let’s find out.
- Natural Testosterone Booster is actually the proper name of this product. It’s basic but it’s not a problem.
- Designed to be a “Gluten Free Vegan Male Enhancement” so all you vegetarians are safe.
- 7 herbs sharing a meager dosage of 1000 mg
- Includes potent libido boosters such as Tribulus Terrestris and Horny Goat Weed
- Has two testosterone boosting adaptogens in Ashwagandha and Tongkat Ali (3 if you include Panax Ginseng)
- Available to buy online including the RawHonest website and Amazon. It’s not on GNC.
RawHonest Natural Testosterone Booster Ingredients
|Proprietary Blend||1000 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris (45% Saponins) (fruit), Hawthorn Berry Powder, Horny Goat Weed (10% Icariins), Ashwagandha Root powder, Maca Root Powder, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tongkat Ali Extract 100:1|
RawHonest Natural Testosterone Booster’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Tribulus Terrestris – Popularly marketed for testosterone, libido, and performance but the truth is that it’s really just a libido booster.
Hawthorn Berry – An antioxidant that has benefits on circulation and probably muscle growth but there’s really no strong evidence as of the moment.
Horny Goat Weed – As the name suggests, it’s here to get you horny. It’s not a testosterone booster though.
Ashwagandha – Adaptogenic herb that’s shown to boost muscle strength and mass as well as testosterone. It also lowers oxidative stress and cortisol which could contribute to bodybuilding.
Maca – Influences stamina and libido without actually touching testosterone levels
Panax Ginseng – AKA Asian ginseng. Another adaptogenic herb that can help with stress and possibly testosterone.
Tongkat Ali – Lowers levels of the stress hormone cortisol while also reducing SHBG, culminating in higher levels of “free” testosterone.
RawHonest Natural Testosterone Booster Directions
Each serving of Natural Testosterone Booster consists of 2 capsules and as instructed by RawHonest, you are to take these 2 capsules once daily with a meal.
First of all, I don’t like prop blends and neither should you. Proprietary blends such as what you see here on RawHonest Natural Testosterone Booster only show the total dosage of the entire formula and not the specific dosages of each ingredient. This is quite important since every ingredient has different requirements and different benefits. So, uhh, bad look Raw Honest Natural Testosterone Booster. Bad look.
The prop blend isn’t the only disappointing thing about RawHonest Natural Testosterone booster. I did the math and the average dose of each ingredient here should be roughly 143 grams. Frankly, that’s just not a huge dosage.
Thankfully, the herbs that RawHonest Natural Testosterone Booster chose to include in their formula aren’t all that bad. Some of them come in pretty good qualities, too! All in all, I see boosts in libido as the primary benefit, followed shortly by roughly equal amounts of anti-stress (cortisol), testosterone boosts, and then a tiny spike to your physical performance (strength and stamina).
However, while these ingredients are indeed manly, the meager 1000 mg total dosage of the prop blend undercuts their supposedly masculine potential. So, uhh, don’t expect too much if you do decide to buy RawHonest Natural Testosterone Booster.
Does it Work?
Yes, it works. However, it’s really not among the most powerful testosterone boosters that’s available to you on the market. Raw Honest Natural Testosterone Booster also has the ingredients to supposedly make it at least a decent male health supplement but it failed on that department because of the puny dosage as well.
Still, I believe RawHonest Natural Testosterone Booster might be worth a try. After all, it’s just under 20 bucks on Amazon. For that price, you get an all natural herbal supplement that seems to effectively enhance libido and mildly influence performance, testosterone, and maybe body composition.
- Herbal – This all natural formula minimizes the risks of side effects
- Cheap – Based on the RawHonest website, it’s supposed to be sold at $59.95 but it’s currently on sale
- Refundable – Just in case you weren’t satisfied, Raw Honest offers a 90-day full refund
- Ratings – Well, it’s not overwhelmingly good but the customer ratings aren’t as bad as I thought it’d be. The reviews are pretty good, too.
- Proprietary – This has to be the one thing I dislike most about RawHonest Natural Testosterone Booster
- Dosage – Adding to the injury of it being a prop blend, it’s a low dosed prop blend.
- Weak – Yeah. Blame the bullet above this one.
The Bottom Line
Back to the question at the beginning: will it be epic? Or just another fail? My answer is neither. It’s right in between with an inclination towards the latter. The way I see it, the libido and anti-stress benefits of RawHonest Natural Testosterone Booster can be beneficial to men of all ages because these things make people feel good and, well, no man wants to feel bad. However, its far from being a powerful testosterone booster.