Quick Take: There’s a dude in my local gym who I’m definitely sure takes some kind of steroid and prohormone. For now, let’s just call him Bruce ’cause that sounds like a manly name. Why am I so sure Bruce takes steroids? Because Bruce asked me to inject it on his butt-cheek. As weird as that sounds, it’s a true story. Of course I said no. Anyway, he grew larger and larger and before long he was the biggest dude in the gym. But after his peak, I noticed that his body was slowly getting “watery” and he eventually ended up with man-boobs. This must be because he wasn’t taking any kind of PCT like Propadrol EP. Propadrol EP seems to be formulated for dudes like Bruce not to lose the effects of their steroid-filled muscles. Find out how in this review.
- A product of the old and reliable brand EST, Propadrol EP is the latest in this brand’s line of male enhancing products.
- This supplement is advertised to help you on your way to becoming the ultimate Alpha Male.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores (including Amazon and GNC)
- With 2 prop blends and only 4 ingredients, Propadrol EP seems to take the simple route to PCT
- DAA is in the house!
- Propadrol EP also claims to incorporate “efficacious doses of clinically studied ingredients”
Propadrol EP Ingredients
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|PROPRIETARY PROPADROL BLEND (Hesperidin, 7-Methoxy-2-Phenyl-4H-Chromen-One)||200 mg|
|METHYL-2A (D-Aspartic Acid & 5-Methyl-7 Methoxy Isoflavone)||3 g|
|Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, FD&C Blue #1, TiO2|
Propadrol EP’s T-Boosters
- D-Aspartic Acid – A powerful testosterone booster that’s shown to increase testosterone levels by 42% in just 12 days.
- 5-Methyl-7 Methoxy Isoflavone – It’s a natural compound that has shown to decrease catabolic cortisol levels and promote protein synthesis. You know what means? Muscle. HUGE Muscles.
PROPRIETARY PROPADROL BLEND
- Hesperidin – It’s a compound found in citrus fruits (orange peels) which has shown to be an aromatase inhibitor.
- 5-Methyl-7 Methoxy Isoflavone – This is another compound that inhibits aromatase activity.
Propadrol EP Directions
Take 4 capsules once a day. Do not exceed the recommended dose and use only for a period of 30 days.
CAUTION: This is potent stuff. Heed the suggested dose and never go beyond it.
The METHYL-2A blend is heavily dosed at 3 g (or 3000 mg to make it look even bigger). And in this blend, we have a potent T-booster in DAA. Although it would’ve been better if it were given at the D-AA-CC form, DAA itself is one potent test booster. In fact, it’s the primary ingredient of my favorite T-boosting supplement so it’s very reassuring seeing it here at a heavy dose. As a complement to the T-boosting effects of DAA, the blend also has 5-Methyl-7 Methoxy Isoflavone which is an awesome bodybuilding supplement in that it decreases catabolic cortisol levels (thereby decreasing stress and making you feel happy) and promote protein synthesis which enhances the recovery and growth of your muscles.
The second blend PROPRIETARY PROPADROL BLEND is all about decreasing levels of estrogen and even if they don’t have any T-boosting effects, I’m happy seeing them here. This is because I’ve seen estrogen regulating supplements use ingredients such as Chrysin and 7-Hydroxyflavone which are basically useless unless injected directed into the testicle. I mean, I don’t think no man is every happy about injecting a needle on their marbles. Hesperidin and 5-Methyl-7 Methoxy Isoflavone offer more bioavailability which makes these better choices as estrogen inhibitors.
Overall, I think Propadrol EP hits the bull right in the eye being used as a PCT. It has DAA which maintains a high level of testosterone, 5-Methyl-7 Methoxy Isoflavone to keep getting the muscle gains, and two ingredients that prevents estrogen from rising after cycling off prohormone or steroids.
However, Propadrol EP isn’t without dirt. First of all, all 4 ingredients are inside prop blends. And if you haven’t noticed from my other reviews, I hate prop blends. It would’ve been nice to see exactly how much of those awesome ingredients are in this formula. To EST’s credit though, these prop blends are well dosed.
Does it Work?
Hell to the yeah. It looks like it does and the formula’s looking badass for a PCT too. These are the things that Propadrol EP claims to do:
- Pro Testosterone Support Formula
- Promotes Sexual Vigor
- Anti-Aromatase Support Formula
These claims seem to be supported by their well-chosen ingredients. If you’re the big dude in your gym asking a random person to inject a steroid in your butt cheek and you don’t want man-boobs like Bruce, Propadrol EP is the right PCT for you.
- DAA – The primary ingredient of my favorite T-booster. Of course this is a good thing.
- Effective Estrogen Blockers – Keep in mind though that most E-blockers are researched for post-menopausal. It does seem to do good for men too, though.
- Simple yet Effective – Propadrol EP doesn’t take a BS route in this formula. It goes straight to T-boosting, E-blocking, and muscle building with only 4 scientifically-backed ingredients.
- No side effects – That’s to be expected though considering that this product was formulated to curb the side effects of steroids/prohormones.
- PROP BLENDS – Didn’t I already tell you how much I hate these?
- Limited Audience – Not all gym-goers use steroids or prohormones. That means not a lot of people can benefit from PCT formulas.
- Pricey – Uhh, not really. 60$ is a little bit heavy on the wallet but considering the efficacy and potency of this stack, it’s worth it. Can you tell I’m having a hard time finding a “bad” thing here?
The Bottom Line
You probably know what I’m going to say here considering all the good things I’ve said about Propadrol EP. It looks like an effective PCT for Bruce’s all over the fitness world looking to maintain their gains in test, muscle, and keep their estrogen levels at bay. As an added bonus to elevated testosterone, you also get enhanced sexual desires. So all in all, you get test, muscle, and a wonderful time under the sheets with the girl you spotted on her squats. If you’re not like Bruce though, you don’t need to worry. You can still get those same gains with these potent, natural T-boosters.