Quick Take: Both Prime Male VS Prime Test are supplements that aim to help men conquer the emasculating side effects of dwindling testosterone. However, despite sharing the same goal, these two are very much different in their approach. Regardless, if you’re a man over the age of 30, you’re going to want to keep an eye out for these two. Let’s start the review see who wins.
Prime Male Features
- Marketed by Propura – Prime Male’s manufacturer – as “The Ultimate Natural Testosterone Booster”
- Powered by 1600 mg of potency-enhanced DAA (D-AA-CC) and several other notable testosterone boosters
- Great ingredient qualities and solid dosages all across the board
- BioPerine® further improves the absorption of the already potent ingredients
- Exclusively sold at Prime Male’s official website
- Click here to read my full review on Prime Male
Prime Test Features
- Advertised to “help ramp up free testosterone levels in the body to support vitality, virility, and vigor”
- Calcium is the only ingredient on Prime Test with a visible dosage
- All other ingredients are mashed inside a prop blend and share a total dosage of 1484 mg
- Has a few questionable ingredient choices
- Other testosterone supplements sold on Amazon have the exact same formula as Prime Test
- Click here to read my full review on Prime Test
Prime Male VS Prime Test: My Analysis
Men are unfortunately and inevitably bound to start losing testosterone at approximately 30 years old. This decline goes at a rate of 0.4%-1% per year which results in 4 out of 10 men experiencing low testosterone by the time they go over the age of 45. Even more unfortunate is that when our testosterone drops, so does a lot of the qualities that define us (e.g., libido, muscle bulk, physical and mental health).
These are facts and eventually, they will happen to all of us. Thankfully though, there’s Prime Male VS. Prime Test. The goal of these two products is to halt the natural loss of testosterone and rewind our masculinity back to its youthful state. But, what makes them different?
Prime Male efficiently targets multiple pathways of testosterone boosting
First of all, Prime Male is primarily fuelled by D-AA-CC which is an enhanced version of an amino acid capable of boosting testosterone by 42% in just 12 days. Furthermore, the Prime Male formula has other notable testosterone boosters which include Zinc, Boron, Vitamin D3, and Mucuna Pruriens among several others. These ingredients give Prime Male the ability to influence both direct and indirect pathways of testosterone boosting.
What impresses me most about Prime Male though aren’t the individual ingredients but rather, their combinations. To put it simply, ALL these ingredients are great on their own. However, having them together creates an inter-ingredient synergy that further amplifies their manly benefits.
Prime Test prioritizes testosterone-related characteristics rather than actual testosterone boosts
This supplement is pretty decent when it comes to making you feel like you’ve got high levels of testosterone. Specifically, Prime Test looks like it has raising libido as its primary priority. I say this because Horny Goat Weed – an ingredient that mimics the effects of T – as its top ingredient. Prime Test also has other natural libido boosters that aren’t necessarily capable of boosting testosterone.
To be fair, Prime Test also has legit testosterone boosters such as Tongkat Ali, Saw Palmetto, Nettle, and Boron. However, the problem is that their dosages are unknown due to the proprietary nature of the Prime Test formula. That said, I can’t say for sure how big of an impact they can make.
Prime Male VS Prime Test Summary
- Fuelled by D-AA-CC and other effective testosterone boosters
- Targets both direct and indirect pathways of testosterone boosting
- Sophisticated synergy that further amplifies the benefits of each ingredient
- Exclusively available on the official Prime Male website for $69.99/bottle (120 capsules)
- Has Horny Goat Weed as its top ingredient
- Prioritizes boosting libido over actual boosts in testosterone
- Proprietary formula hides the individual dosages of the ingredients
- Available to buy on Amazon for a cheap $19.99/bottle (60 caplets)
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Prime Male is the better testosterone booster. Hands down. The ingredients are on point and so are their qualities and dosages. However, what makes this stack extra special is its strategy. After all the reviews I’ve written, I honestly haven’t seen a formula as synergistic and as smart as Prime Male’s. As such, I have consistently listed it among the best testosterone supplements in the market.
On the other hand, I think Prime Test is significantly weaker in comparison. Still, it’s a pretty decent supplement especially when it comes to boosting libido. Plus, it’s dirt cheap. For thrifty men looking to hit the reset button on their sexual appetite, you might want to add Prime Test in your list of options. However, Amazon has other supplements with the exact same prop blend. So, it might be a good idea to check them out first just incase they’re even cheaper.